ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Notices

Old June 8th, 2023, 01:01 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - MotoGP: Injured Pirro Riding Aruba.it Racing Ducati At Mugell

The Aruba.it Racing team returns to MotoGP with Michele Pirro and the Ducati Desmosedici GP. Fresh from the extraordinary*WorldSBK*weekend in Misano, concluded with*Alvaro Bautista’s third consecutive hat-trick (14th win in […]

The post MotoGP: Injured Pirro Riding Aruba.it Racing Ducati At Mugello appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

The Aruba.it Racing team returns to MotoGP with Michele Pirro and the Ducati Desmosedici GP.

Fresh from the extraordinary*WorldSBK*weekend in Misano, concluded with*Alvaro Bautista’s third consecutive hat-trick (14th win in the first 15 races) and*Michael Rinaldi’s P2 finish in Saturday’s Race 1, the*Aruba.it Racing team*is preparing to dive back into the*MotoGP*adventure.

The partnership between*Aruba.it*and*Ducati*took another step forward in the 2022 season when, for the first time, the*Ducati Desmosedici GP*competed in the three wildcard races allowed by the MotoGP regulations, with Michele Pirro riding in the same colors and liveries used by the Panigale V4 R in WorldSBK.

The iconic Mugello circuit will kick off the Aruba.it Racing team’s MotoGP 2023 campaign; the team will also be present in Misano for the San Marino Grand Prix and the Riviera di Rimini, and to a third round that will be announced shortly

Michele Pirro*is ready to hit the track after already making his MotoGP season debut during the Grand Prix of the Americas (replacing the injured Enea Bastianini), where he secured a valuable 11th place.

The first free practice sessions will take place on Friday at 10:45 am, followed by the exciting new addition of the Saturday Sprint Race (starting at 3 pm), and the weekend will conclude with the Italian Grand Prix on Sunday at 2 pm.

Michele Pirro (Aruba.it Racing #51)

“We are in the week of the Italian Grand Prix, and it is always a special emotion. It won’t be my first race of the season, but it’s obvious that racing at Mugello gives unique sensations. I am back on track with the colors of Aruba.it Racing, and it is a great honor for me, especially after the WorldSBK weekend in Misano, where the team achieved a real masterpiece. The goal is to be fast, competitive, and score some points to give the Aruba.it Racing team a place in the MotoGP standings. I will give my all, even though I am not in the best condition due to a shoulder injury. But I don’t want to think about it. Instead, I can’t wait to enter the garage and meet Stefano (Cecconi), Serafino (Foti), and the guys from my test team with whom we always do a great job throughout the year. I will put all my effort to give everyone a great satisfaction in the Gran Premio*d’Italia”

The post MotoGP: Injured Pirro Riding Aruba.it Racing Ducati At Mugello appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.