ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:04 PM   #1
SpeedDemon
ninjette.org member

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250

How do u feel about this??

So on my way home from work today my normal route had been shut down by the cops, this is about 1 block from our office. I know they only do this when someone has been killed in an accident so i turned on the local radio station to see if i could here what happend. Sure enough someone did die and unfortunately it was a biker. The rider crashed into the back of a dump truck and the bike apparently exploded upon impact. I was talking to my buddy who is a cop in the area and he told me his fellow officers were the first on scene and this is what they said. The male rider about 24 (i asked how old they were) crashed into the back of a dump truck doing an expected 175kph due to the 125ft single tire skid mark and burst into flames upon impact on a gixxer 1000, the rider was thrown in a NE direction so in this case forward to the right and pronounced dead at the scene. He was wearing what they think was a wife beater-by what was left of it, and a pair of jean shorts with puma running shoes. My buddy said the paramedics told him if he hadnt of died from impact he would have died from lose of blood. I told this story to my girlfriend and i said i only have sympathy for the people who loved this guy and are now forced to live with this grim reality. I do not feel sorry for the rider as everything was self inflicted and could have been preventable by all means and he got what was coming to him by riding like this....She told me i was heartless and cold but i just want to know if im alone on this one or not

Last futzed with by SpeedDemon; August 3rd, 2011 at 04:49 PM.
SpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:07 PM   #2
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
i don't disagree with you.

sounds like a case of over confident and under prepared... but without real details, a third-hand account is hard to go by... if it really is how you say it is it sounds like he didn't know what he was doing, bought a 1000 and locked up his rear and target fixed on the back of a truck

Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:16 PM   #3
ducducgooseit

Name: ...

Motorcycle(s): ...

Dead
No one else injured
ducducgooseit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:18 PM   #4
SpeedDemon
ninjette.org member

Yeah that is of course assuming the info he is telling me is correct. My original thought was it would be hard to go that fast speed limit is a 60kms and there is usually heavy traffic. None the less it was a young rider, limited experience, too big of bike, and being over confident. This could have been easily preventable IMO and i do have little to no smypathy for him. Of course i dont want to see someone die as especially a fellow rider but adding all these factors up it is the perfect recipe for disaster.

Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:19 PM   #5
Soosh
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Sashank

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R

He was asking for it, and got what was coming to him. That's it.

Must have been a hell of an impact if the bike exploded, though. Damn.
Soosh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:28 PM   #6
SpeedDemon
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soosh View Post
Must have been a hell of an impact if the bike exploded, though. Damn.
Thats what i was thinking but the radio station is a bit dramatic i think, my buddy said it burst into flames didnt blow up into little peices or anything

Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:38 PM   #7
n4mwd
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
So on my way home from work today my normal route had been shut down by the cops, this is about 1 block from our office. I know they only do this when someone has been killed in an accident so i turned on the local radio station to see if i could here what happend. Sure enough someone did die and unfortunately it was a biker. The rider crashed into the back of a dump truck and the bike apparently exploded upon impact. I was talking to my buddy who is a cop in the area and he told me his fellow officers were the first on scene and this is what they said. The male rider about 24 (i asked how old they were) crashed into the back of a dump truck doing an expected 175kms due to the 125ft single tire skid mark and burst into flames upon impact on a gixxer 1000, the rider was thrown 60 feet in a NE direction so in this case forward to the right and pronounced dead at the scene. He was wearing what they think was a wife beater-by what was left of it, and a pair of jean shorts with puma running shoes. My buddy said the paramedics told him if he hadnt of died from impact he would have died from lose of blood. I told this story to my girlfriend and i said i only have sympathy for the people who loved this guy and are now forced to live with this grim reality. I do not feel sorry for the rider as everything was self inflicted and could have been preventable by all means and he got what was coming to him by riding like this....She told me i was heartless and cold but i just want to know if im alone on this one or not
I went to a metric conversion site and 175 kilometers per second translates to 391,463 mph. I'm pretty sure a gixxer can't go that fast. I don't think the space shuttle even goes that fast.

Nevertheless, I think your GF was right. You seem to have the attitude that the biker "Deserved it". No biker does that.

A biker is not going to rear end a dump truck in broad daylight unless the truck cuts him off somehow. Usually that means the trucker failed to yield the right of way - or worse, deliberately switched lanes to cause the accident. Either way, had the trucker obeyed the traffic laws, the biker would still be alive. He should be locked up for vehicular homicide. Even if the biker was speeding, two wrongs don't make a right. I hope the biker's family sues the crap out of the trucker.

Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:41 PM   #8
Bosgarage57
ninjette.org sage

Name: Luke

Motorcycle(s): 06 Buell Uly, 05 VStar 1100

I too agree with you, feel bad for family and everyone involved (imagine the dumb truck driver's feeling even though it wasnt his fault). But that guys stupidity got the best of him. Glad noone else was hurt.
Bosgarage57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:51 PM   #9
SpeedDemon
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n4mwd View Post
I went to a metric conversion site and 175 kilometers per second translates to 391,463 mph. I'm pretty sure a gixxer can't go that fast. I don't think the space shuttle even goes that fast. .
Sorry it was ment to be 175 kilometers per hour and that works out to 109 miles per hour

I believe he got what was coming to him by riding like that and others have agreed, the speed limit is 60 kilometers per hour and it is a very populated industrial/commercial area. Theres only way to be going this fast and it would be cutting in and out of traffic or lane splitting endangering many other peoples lives. I am a biker, and have been for 10+ years and i have never rode this way nor felt the need to. If u want to ride like that go to the track why risk your life and many others just becuz you have a need for speed....

Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:56 PM   #10
Azhyen
ninjette.org Pirate

Name: Seph

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r

From all accounts, I think it just boils down to irresponsibility. The victim just so happened to be on a liter bike and not wearing gear. It could've easily been someone a 250 fully geared. The difference was the responsibility of the rider.

I don't think you don't have to express any particular emotion towards the victim since you didn't know them personally.

Old August 2nd, 2011, 06:24 PM   #11
n4mwd

Quote:
Sorry it was ment to be 175 kilometers per hour and that works out to 109 miles per hour

I believe he got what was coming to him by riding like that and others have agreed, the speed limit is 60 kilometers per hour and it is a very populated industrial/commercial area. Theres only way to be going this fast and it would be cutting in and out of traffic or lane splitting endangering many other peoples lives. I am a biker, and have been for 10+ years and i have never rode this way nor felt the need to. If u want to ride like that go to the track why risk your life and many others just becuz you have a need for speed....
But you are blaming the biker without knowing all the facts. Why was he going that fast? Perhaps he had some kind of emergency that we don't know about. Isn't it kinda unusual for a speed freak to ride a gixxer?

As far as the gear, it doesn't sound like it would have made any difference.

Old August 2nd, 2011, 06:32 PM   #12
nickjpass
#squid

Name: nickypoo

Motorcycle(s): Track dedicated 2008 ZX6R

MOTM - Jul '16
Quote:
But you are blaming the biker without knowing all the facts. Why was he going that fast? Perhaps he had some kind of emergency that we don't know about. Isn't it kinda unusual for a speed freak to ride a gixxer?

As far as the gear, it doesn't sound like it would have made any difference.
I was about to say that but you said it first. Great minds think alike .

Old August 2nd, 2011, 06:37 PM   #13
SpeedDemon
ninjette.org member

No gear would not have made a difference in this situation, i think it just says something about the rider. If your willing to ride that fast you have to be willing to pay the consequences. We all take risks every time we mount a bike and head out onto the streets thats why a good percent of the people on here are ATGATT or atleast MTGATT and are cautious of everything around us. Where would you have to being that u needed to be doing 175kph in a 60kph. What if an old lady was crossing the road infront of him, he wouldnt have been able to stop in time and most likely wouldnt have been able to avoid her...if he killed her is his emergency still more imporant than an innocent persons life...No its not and if he was already putting numerious people at risk by riding like a maniac..IMO its better he hit a truck and is thinning out the heard than hurting an innocent person...

Old August 2nd, 2011, 06:41 PM   #14
reaperw
ninjette.org member

Name: Ian

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250

Well not to seem like a asshole but that why our insurance gose up ever year.Think of how much money this costed to clean up.I feel bad for the parents rasing such a stupid kid.Slow the **** down.
reaperw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 2nd, 2011, 06:46 PM   #15
SpeedDemon
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaperw View Post
Well not to seem like a asshole but that why our insurance gose up ever year.Think of how much money this costed to clean up.I feel bad for the parents rasing such a stupid kid.Slow the **** down.
Exactly my point...in the OP it says i feel sympath for the loved ones who have to live with this grim reality....That is the ones people should feel bad for not this kid who thought we was a GP rider and jumped onto a liter bike and hit the streets

Old August 2nd, 2011, 06:53 PM   #16
kyrider

Name: Bobbert

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R

Fast forward to minute 2:30

Link to original page on YouTube.

kyrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:29 PM   #17
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Putting aside the emotions, and the he deserved it / didn't deserve it / nobody deserves it topic, and focus for a moment on the skid mark. All this says to me is that the rider had extremely limited skills, and likely stood on the rear brake when something spooked him up ahead. If he had 125 feet to be sliding along before he hit something, he had more than enough time to brake properly, and/or swerve to a much less explosive outcome. Practice your emergency braking, folks.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:34 PM   #18
Trailerboy531
Gear crash test dummy

Name: Max

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 race bike, 2014 ZX-636r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Putting aside the emotions, and the he deserved it / didn't deserve it / nobody deserves it topic, and focus for a moment on the skid mark. All this says to me is that the rider had extremely limited skills, and likely stood on the rear brake when something spooked him up ahead. If he had 125 feet to be sliding along before he hit something, he had more than enough time to brake properly, and/or swerve to a much less explosive outcome. Practice your emergency braking, folks.
What techniques do you recommend practicing? Breaking and downshifting at the same time? Just yanking in the clutch and holding it in while you break?
Trailerboy531 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:39 PM   #19
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Front brake squeezed smoothly, progressively, and firmly, bringing it almost to the point of lockup. As the weight shifts forward on the bike, you can brake harder and harder without locking up the front. After that is second nature, consider adding in some rear brake to settle the rear a bit. But it's very common for newer riders to not realize how little you can brake the rear at speed without locking it up. The trouble is that once it is locked up in an emergency stop, dollars to donuts the bike goes straight into whatever the rider is trying to avoid.

If we're talking about a true high speed emergency stop where you're trying to scrub off as much speed as possible, don't even worry about the clutch or downshifting. Focus on the front brake alone and get it absolutely right; the rest doesn't matter. Once you come to a stop (or have realized that you'll be able to stop in time), only then worry about getting to the right gear, and it'll only take a moment.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:59 PM   #20
Trailerboy531
Gear crash test dummy

Name: Max

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 race bike, 2014 ZX-636r

Quote:
Front brake squeezed smoothly, progressively, and firmly, bringing it almost to the point of lockup. As the weight shifts forward on the bike, you can brake harder and harder without locking up the front. After that is second nature, consider adding in some rear brake to settle the rear a bit. But it's very common for newer riders to not realize how little you can brake the rear at speed without locking it up. The trouble is that once it is locked up in an emergency stop, dollars to donuts the bike goes straight into whatever the rider is trying to avoid.

If we're talking about a true high speed emergency stop where you're trying to scrub off as much speed as possible, don't even worry about the clutch or downshifting. Focus on the front brake alone and get it absolutely right; the rest doesn't matter. Once you come to a stop (or have realized that you'll be able to stop in time), only then worry about getting to the right gear, and it'll only take a moment.
So when do you plan on moving down to So Cal to show us southern noobies the ropes first hand?

just an idea..
Trailerboy531 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:23 PM   #21
Alex
ninjette.org dude

I make it down to SoCal every once in awhile, but I'm kinda partial to our current homebase here.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:02 AM   #22
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
I wonder how many people die each year on 250cc motorcycles. Maybe yahoo answers will know http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3000142AAbu307
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 3rd, 2011, 01:02 AM   #23
setasai

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Green

That's a real bummer. Putting all other choices aside... how do you not see a massive garbage truck putting around at like 10mph and stopping every 10ft?

These stories feel like GTA. Steal a vehicle and plow it into something just to see what happens. When do people learn that you're not playing GTA and you cant watch the aftermath because you are the aftermath?
setasai is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:37 AM   #24
n4mwd

Quote:
Where would you have to being that u needed to be doing 175kph in a 60kph.
Don't know. Perhaps someone else was chasing him. But whatever it was, it was obviously important enough to him to risk his life. There was no mention of the cops chasing him so that wasn't it. Its possible that he was drunk, if so, I take back everything I've said, but I heard no mention of that either.

Quote:
What if an old lady was crossing the road infront of him, he wouldnt have been able to stop in time and most likely wouldnt have been able to avoid her...if he killed her is his emergency still more imporant than an innocent persons life...No its not and if he was already putting numerious people at risk by riding like a maniac..IMO its better he hit a truck and is thinning out the heard than hurting an innocent person...
First off, jaywalkwers take their chances. Second, an old lady is a lot easier to miss than a giant dump truck. Swerving is one of the basics. Third, while not impossible, its rare for anybody in a cage to get hurt bad when colliding with a motorcycle.

That said, was it possible to get around the truck by swerving? Could he have gone up on the sidewalk? Maybe he could have, but there were people there and he decided against it.

The cops should do a thorough investigation, but more likely, they wont because they'll have the same "Dumb biker deserved what he got" attitude.

The cops need to figure out the basics. Like where he left from and where he was headed? Was he drinking? Prior history of speeding on a cruiser? Were there other vehicles involved that left the scene undamaged? Why did the dump truck pull out in front of him without looking? Or did they look and do it on purpose? Truckers sometimes have a "I'm bigger than you" attitude.

But sadly, the cops have probably already closed the case and written "Dumb biker" as the cause.

This case hits a nerve with me because an almost identical thing happened just down the street from where I live a few months ago. A garbage truck ran a stop sign and a guy on a 2010 Green Ninja 250 got killed. In this case, he was doing the speed limit. The truck driver not only didn't get charged with vehicular homicide, but they never even gave him a ticket for running the stop sign. It was the same "Dumb biker deserved what he got" attitude.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 08:48 AM   #25
nickjpass
#squid

MOTM - Jul '16
Quote:
This case hits a nerve with me because an almost identical thing happened just down the street from where I live a few months ago. A garbage truck ran a stop sign and a guy on a 2010 Green Ninja 250 got killed. In this case, he was doing the speed limit. The truck driver not only didn't get charged with vehicular homicide, but they never even gave him a ticket for running the stop sign. It was the same "Dumb biker deserved what he got" attitude.
That's bull crap. (Pss I'm agreeing with you )

Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:32 AM   #26
Azhyen
ninjette.org Pirate

Name: Seph

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
I wonder how many people die each year on 250cc motorcycles. Maybe yahoo answers will know http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3000142AAbu307
Per your yahoo question, 500,003 have died each year roughly on bikes < and/or = 250cc bikes.

haha.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:48 AM   #27
YORCHI
n00b

Name: Jorge

Motorcycle(s): Blue 2010 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soosh View Post
He was asking for it, and got what was coming to him. That's it.
How was he asking for it? Do you know if he did it all on purpose as a way to commit suicide?

I'm sorry but that is just stupid to say. No one asks to die. He made a lot of stupid decisions but it doesn't mean he was asking for it. While I don't feel bad for him, like I didn't feel bad for Ryan Dunn, I do feel bad for his family, friends, and anyone else that loved or cared about him. They're the ones who have to live with the pain that he caused them.

#KCCO
YORCHI is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:48 PM   #28
SpeedDemon
ninjette.org member

Quote:
This was supposed to be one of the main points maybe i should have bolded it in the first place but here it is again HE HAD 125FT SKID to stop swerve or avoid the situation 110mph and 125 feet is more than enough room to stop on a SS bike with them have the basically the best breaks out there other than maybe an F1 race car. Limited skills, target fixation, No natural instinc to react and going too fast.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:53 PM   #29
Alex
ninjette.org dude

I agree with the main point, but 125 feet isn't enough room to stop from 110 mph, more like 60 - 70 mph at most. But - it's plenty of room to scrub off a whole pile of speed, and figure out how to avoid hitting something that you've already identified.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 01:01 PM   #30
almost40
ninjette.org Monkey Spank

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R Track-Bike Woodcraft clip-ons and rearsets FZ-6 track bike

Target fixation sucks
But it happens even to the pro's
almost40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 3rd, 2011, 01:58 PM   #31
PsychoNinja
Ninja Dog

Name: Brady

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

I feel sad for the biker's family, but by choosing not to wear his gear he sealed his own fate and now his family and friends have to suffer because of it. However, I do wonder at that speed if he was wearing full gear if it would've saved him at all or if he still would've died.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 02:24 PM   #32
nickjpass
#squid

MOTM - Jul '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoNinja View Post
I feel sad for the biker's family, but by choosing not to wear his gear he sealed his own fate and now his family and friends have to suffer because of it. However, I do wonder at that speed if he was wearing full gear if it would've saved him at all or if he still would've died.
I think if he was smart enough to wear gear he may have been responsible enough to not go above speed limits. I stress the "may".

Old August 3rd, 2011, 02:58 PM   #33
SpeedDemon
ninjette.org member

^^ +1 a resonsible rider would not be going that fast in a 60 zone to begin with

Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:35 PM   #34
n4mwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhyen View Post
Per your yahoo question, 500,003 have died each year roughly on bikes < and/or = 250cc bikes.

haha.
Maybe worldwide, but not in the US. In the US, its about 5000 a year.
See here.

I don't have any idea how many are 250 cc or less.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:54 PM   #35
tjkamper

Name: Travis

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

I think he was stupid for not wearing the right gear, and crazy for riding outside of his limits. Honestly there is very little that can't be avoided if you are smart about it. In the vast majority of cases, if you crash you mad a mistake, or atleast took one risk too many. I don't know the guy, I don't feel bad for him, but the people who knew him will surely be sad and the world is a little less happy because of this event.

But on the bright side, maybe this has opened some people's eyes and made them want to ride safer.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:55 PM   #36
nickjpass
#squid

MOTM - Jul '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjkamper View Post
I think he was stupid for not wearing the right gear, and crazy for riding outside of his limits. Honestly there is very little that can't be avoided if you are smart about it. In the vast majority of cases, if you crash you mad a mistake, or atleast took one risk too many. I don't know the guy, I don't feel bad for him, but the people who knew him will surely be sad and the world is a little less happy because of this event.

But on the bright side, maybe this has opened some people's eyes and made them want to ride safer.
Unless they dropped a piano on you...it usually could be prevented. Even if that means not riding a motorcycle.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 04:24 PM   #37
n4mwd

Here is another interesting tidbit. It turns out that the biker was an off duty cop!!! Ok, I think they will probably investigate this one.

Story here.

Quote:
A 30-year-old off-duty Toronto Police officer killed after his motorcycle collided with a dump truck east of Brampton Tuesday has been identified.

The accident occurred near Highway 50 and Highway 7 shortly after 2 p.m. Tuesday.

Const. Riccardo Torchia was found at the scene without vital signs. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

There are reports the motorcycle may have caught fire after the collision.

"He's going to be sorely missed," said Toronto Police Association spokesman Mike McCormack. "It's just a real tragedy."

Police are still investigating the circumstances around the crash.

All roads have reopened.
And Here...

Here's one with a video and a helicopter shot of the scene.

I can't make out the skid marks. There is a lot of water in the street from the fire guys putting out the flames. It also mentions a second rider and several witnesses.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 04:43 PM   #38
SpeedDemon
ninjette.org member

I heard the same thing today and the road was still closed early this morning when i was on my way into the office. Im sure this accident will be getting a deeper invesitgation than more motorcycle accidents do just becuz its a fellow police officer..As you can see highway 7 (the one the bike was on) is a very long straight road and it is very easy to get carried away with your speed especially on a bike ask me how i know. The only difference is i ride to work at about 5:30-6:00am and there are very few people on the road at this time. On my ride how at about 5:00pm i dont go over 80kph and thats usually when im trying to get around someone...None the less hes a fellow biker and let him rest in peace...It still does not change my look on things tho

EDIT: Im going to go the where i think this is tomorrow and look to see if there is the 125ft skid mark i will try and take a picture if its not busy and i find a mark there...And i know there were some people thinkin i was making this s*it up, This just goes to show u i didnt get this from a movie or sum kinda grand theft auto game

Old August 3rd, 2011, 04:44 PM   #39
nickjpass
#squid

MOTM - Jul '16
Quote:
Here is another interesting tidbit. It turns out that the biker was an off duty cop!!! Ok, I think they will probably investigate this one.

Story here.

And Here...

Here's one with a video and a helicopter shot of the scene.

I can't make out the skid marks. There is a lot of water in the street from the fire guys putting out the flames. It also mentions a second rider and several witnesses.
He's still young...could still be a squid even if he is a cop.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 05:15 PM   #40
setasai

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Green

Quote:
EDIT: Im going to go the where i think this is tomorrow and look to see if there is the 125ft skid mark i will try and take a picture if its not busy and i find a mark there...And i know there were some people thinkin i was making this s*it up, This just goes to show u i didnt get this from a movie or sum kinda grand theft auto game
Haha I wasnt mocking you with the GTA thing. I meant to say how absurdly insane to hear a story like this since it is something that intentionally do exactly in the game and ideally no where else.
setasai is offline   Reply With Quote