ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old January 12th, 2018, 02:41 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Fun Friday: Drifting A Hayabusa +Video

We’re not big fans of the extended-swingarm sportbike scene, as such modifications have deleterious effects to a motorcycle. And yet these kinds of bikes remain relevant to many riders, especially to those in parts of the country with a dearth of twisty roads. And, if your preconceived notion is that riders of bikes with extended wheelbases don’t know how to ride, you might need to reevaluate.

Case in point, the rider of the Hayabusa in the video below, who displays a mastery of his bike’s handling despite a wheelbase longer than many cars. His deft balance of front brake and throttle allow him to pivot the Busa in lovely slow-speed drifts that look elegant for such aggressive maneuvers. And it appears as if the extended wheelbase adds desirable stability during silly stunts like this, making moto drifting easier. Almost makes me want to attempt it myself!

Fun Friday: Drifting A Hayabusa +Video appeared first on Motorcycle.com.

Click here for full story...