ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old August 13th, 2015, 07:05 PM   #1
MNDruggist
ninjette.org member

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300 Ebony

2013 Ninja Ebony - Central MN

I'm selling my showroom condition Ninja 300, never dropped crashed or scratched. I'm the original adult original owner and the bike has been well taken care of. Only 3960 miles as of today, but it may go up slightly depending if I get a chance to ride. All the factory recalls have been done on the bike, and it has an extended warranty that can be transferred to the next owner. No liens and I have clear title on the bike. No test rides without full price in cash in my hands. I have some expensive and awesome accessories included on the bike that will save you huge money compared to a new bike. Oggy Knobbs frame sliders imported from Austrailia ($320 retail). Driven Axle block Sliders ($125), Moth racing red anodized adjustable rearsets ($200), SSR billet frame plugs ($50) Yoshimura fender eliminator ($100), Motodynamic LED sequential tail light smoke color ($85) Factory rear seat cowl ($140), Puig Clear racing windscreen ($90), SW-Motech mirror wideners ($85), Factory tank bag ($130), ASV C5 adjustable shorty levers ($250 set), I removed the side reflectors and installed reflective rim tape for a cleaner look and safer visibility at night. I have all the original OEM parts that go along with the bike also (if you even want them). If you have any questions shoot me an email, I'll be happy to answer them. $4800 OBO. I'm selling to purchase an ATV, and I would like to get a bigger bike in the future.
I'll throw in a Bell Starr helmet with photochromic visor ($600) also with the sale.
-Mark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ninja3001.jpg (102.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Ninja3002.jpg (93.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ninja3003.jpg (119.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg ninja3004.jpg (101.6 KB, 3 views)