Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Closed Thread

Old January 31st, 2011, 10:04 PM   #1
DRivero
ninjette.org guru

Name: Debbi

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250 (Sold); 2008 Ninja EX500

Arrow Selling my Garu....UPDATE: SOLD!

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Yay!!! Boo!!!

As much as it pains me to do it, alas, I must sell my beloved Ninjette, Garu. He has served me well, and I've had some wonderful rides, but I've bumped up to the EX500. I would love to keep him, but I've got a) not enough empty space in my garage, and b) too much empty space in my bank account (okay, the truth is I had NO business buying another bike, but I just couldn't resist the price I got on the 500).

Anyway, here it is (ad was authored by the BF, Craig, who is handling things for me, seeing as how I have to be at work all day):

2001 KAWASAKI NINJA EX250 -- $1,450

Very good condition. Only 23,XXX miles. New Pirelli Diablo tires, new Bremzen brake pads, new throttle and clutch cables. Spark plugs changed 4,000 miles ago. Flush-mount front turn signals. Fender eliminator and integrated rear turn signals. Well-maintained and runs strong. A few dings in the gas tank (see picture and, btw, those are NOT from me), but the paint is intact, and the tank has no rust or leaks.

Ready to ride. Bike is located in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Clear and clean Florida title.

If interested, PM me here, or send an email to Craig at:
youcanrunnaked at gmail dot com

Last futzed with by DRivero; February 6th, 2011 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Because I SOLD it!

Old February 1st, 2011, 02:27 PM   #2
HKr1
IC2(SW)

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): .

I had noticed this bike posted over on fsb, I didnt know you were the naked one running around

Good Luck with the sale

Old February 6th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #3
DRivero
ninjette.org guru

Name: Debbi

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250 (Sold); 2008 Ninja EX500

I sold the Ninjette today. A bittersweet moment, if ever there was one. Jeff, the new owner, is a real nice guy. He was super happy with the bike, and it seems like he'll take good care of it. I told him all about our forum; hopefully we'll hear from him. I'd love to be able to "keep tabs" on Garu.

Closed Thread