ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Items Wanted

Old April 4th, 2014, 01:27 AM   #1
mrudich
ninjette.org member

Name: Mateo

Motorcycle(s): 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Small Leather Jacket. (and maybe pants)

Hey guys. I'm in need of a small-ish leather jacket (preferably perforated). Right now I only have a crappy mesh Bilt jacket and I could really use an upgrade.. But I'm on a really tight budget. I'm only 16 and I have school during the week and can only work on the weekends. I have to put all of my own money into my bike/gear and it's my only method of transportation (I live at a friends about 1 1/2 hours away from my parents for school), so understandably I'm very low on cash...

I'm 5'6" and weigh about 120lbs. Most of my clothing is Mens Small. I don't know my exact upper body measurements but I'm quite scrawny. I really need a jacket upgrade. I really don't feel as safe as I'd like to with my crappy Bilt mesh jacket.

I have a 28-29 waist (depending on the pants) and ~30 inseam. Right now I ride with jeans, which isn't very smart.. And I'd like some leather (also preferably perforated) pants.

So if you have anything that might fit me that you might be willing to sell to a young rider trying to achieve ATGATT, it would be highly appreciated. Or if you know of any good deals somewhere. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
mrudich is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 4th, 2014, 01:45 AM   #2
tfkrocks
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Rebecca

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300 w/ ABS, 2014 NC700X, 2008 Ninja 250 (sold), 2002 Ninja 250 (sold)

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
I'm selling a jacket. Price is negotiable. I occasionally ride up that far for fun so you could even try it on.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=150536
tfkrocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 4th, 2014, 02:22 AM   #3
mrudich
ninjette.org member

Name: Mateo

Motorcycle(s): 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250

I might be interested, although the price is a little above what I'm hoping for.. It looks like a very nice jacket.
How large/small are you? How did it fit on you?

(Also replied to your thread)
mrudich is offline   Reply With Quote