Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #1
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

This is kind of creepy

Whether you are pro 2nd or not, this is just creepy.

It could be related to just taking all you own as well. There is no limit to what could be done. Sure you could turn a blind eye to it, but it is just scary stuff. I want to research it more, but just wow....

Link to original page on YouTube.

I am not a big gun fanatic myself, but I do have the right to defend what is mine. Plus, taking guns from legal citizens does not remove the gun from the criminals. They will always have a way to get them.

Just scary stuff....what the gov't is capable of.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro

Old January 9th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

You're a smart guy. You've lost a measurable amount of IQ by listening to anything from Infowars / Alex Jones. I wouldn't make it a habit, or in time it leads to unavoidable drooling and an appreciation for something called "mud-bogging".

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Old January 9th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #3
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

I am not taking any stance without my ability to research the information myself. I'm just simply stating that we should all research this information.

IF this is legit, I need to see the information myself. I don't jump on trains due to scare tactics. No bandwagon fan here. That is why I said I'd research it. Just interesting stuff.

I normally take anything "extreme", whether left or right, with a grain of salt.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro

Old January 9th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #4
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

There's no rationality involved here. There's no "let's hear what everyone has to say". His goal is to take those who are gullible, and turn them into angry people who are gullible. Research doesn't mean giving idiots like him more airtime and attention, it means realizing that he has no goal other than ratings and anger.

/thread closed

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Closed Thread