ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Pictures

Old July 14th, 2011, 04:39 PM   #1
LiquidBiohazard
ninjette.org member

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Talking Good Bye Daisy... Introducing Belladonna

So I finished PRS at the end of April 2011 and have been riding for almost 3 months now. I started riding on a Honda CBR125R. Her name is Daisy and I got her when she was 7200km old. I got to know her for 4500km's, but we started to grow apart near the end. I decided I needed a more mature woman so I started checking out other bikes. Daisy didn't like this, she got quite jealous actually. She decided to low side me one day in a parking lot when I was trying to tame her. We patched things up shortly after, however we did decide to part ways. She's with my friend Ricky now, who was in the same PRS class as me. Here is my Daisy, we parted ways over the weekend. I'll ride with her again soon once Ricky gets his gear, but sadly, I'll never ride her again.

CBR125 A.jpg CBR125 B.jpg

After Daisy was signed over to Ricky, he drove me to see a man about a woman. This man's name was Jay, he was a pretty cool dude working at Burnaby Kawasaki. I flirted with this woman's sisters while the man went to see if he had a woman in my type in the back room. After getting to know the women on display, he came back and let me know my girl would be able to go home with my in the early afternoon. Since the moment I rode her off the parking lot, I knew I found a woman as eager to trap my heart as I was to trap hers.

With that said, let me introduce Belladonna, my 2011 Ninja 250.

Ninja 250 A.jpg Ninja 250 B.jpg Ninja 250 C.jpg

I've been knowin' her since Saturday at 3:00pm when she was only 7km's old. I have been learning so much about her over the last 700km's of her life. She'll be going for her doctors appointment very shortly for her 1,000km check up

A little on her name:
Atropa Belladonna, commonly known as Belladonna, Devil's Berries, Death Cherries or Deadly Nightshade.

Belladonna is one of the most toxic plants found in the Western hemisphere. The consumption of two to five berries by children and ten to twenty berries by adults can be lethal.

The common name belladonna originates from its historic use by women - Bella Donna is Italian for beautiful lady. Drops prepared from the belladonna plant were used to dilate women's pupils, an effect considered attractive. Belladonna is currently rarely used cosmetically as it carries the adverse effects of causing increased heart rate.

Additional info:
The belladonna plant, also known as deadly nightshade, is extremely toxic to humans and many animals. It gets its name from its previous pharmacological use as eye-drops; women used them to make their pupils dilate, likely an effect of the poison. Many eventually went blind.
LiquidBiohazard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 14th, 2011, 05:01 PM   #2
Snake
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
Congratulations on getting a mature (cougar) woman. If your friend is not just a friend but a buddy he will let you mount Daisy from time to time but just be prepared to let him mount Belladonna from time to time. Just remember the old saying: "Bros before whose".
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote