Old June 12th, 2008, 01:11 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[tilted horizons] - Best Motorcycle Product Vendors 2008

[FONT=arial]Hall of Fame[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms]
[FONT=times new roman]These are vendors from whom I've purchased at least a few items ([/FONT][/FONT][FONT=times new roman]many[/FONT][FONT=times new roman] items in some cases) over a period of at least a couple of years, and who consistently offer top-notch products, customer service, technical knowledge and easy transactions. They set the standard to which other vendors should aspire. I recommend them without hesitation.[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]
[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman]
[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]RiderWearHouse[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]: Aerostich products & many other useful and unique items; the primary supplier to the serious sport-tourer, commuter or adventure-rider; publisher of the legendary catalog. [/FONT][FONT=times new roman](Years on list: 3)

[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman]NewEnough[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]: Gear, clothing, & hard parts; offers closeouts and many other items at heavy discounts. [/FONT][FONT=times new roman](Years on list: 3)[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]
[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman]
[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]Cycle Gadgets[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]: Tons of cool gadgets & accessories -- farkletastic! [/FONT][FONT=times new roman](Years on list: 3)[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]

[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]Ron Ayres Motorsports[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]: Big 4 OEM parts; online microfiche; discount prices; amazingly quick shipment. [/FONT][FONT=times new roman](Years on list: 3)[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]
[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman]
[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]Southwest Moto Tires[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]: Online-only vendor of all major tire brands; offers technical advice, great prices and very fast shipment (free shipping with 2 or more tires); I once got an email reply from Blaine at SWM to a technical question on New Year's Day! [/FONT][FONT=times new roman](Years on list: 3)[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]
[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman]
[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]The following vendors were previously on my Hall of Fame list, but have been dropped solely because I haven't purchased anything from them for quite some time:[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]
[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman]
[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]RideSafer Products[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]: Products to keep motorcyclists safer and more comfortable. [/FONT][FONT=times new roman](Years on list: 2)[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]
[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman]
[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]MotoJockey[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]: A local Delaware vendor who sells online and [/FONT][FONT=times new roman]via[/FONT][FONT=times new roman] phone in addition to store sales. [/FONT][FONT=times new roman](Years on list: 2)[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]
[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Honorable Mention[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms]
[/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms][FONT=times new roman]The following are vendors from whom I purchased items in 2007 and that show promise for future inclusion in the Hall of Fame once a sufficient number of transactions have accumulated:

[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]EdgeGPS[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]: An small, internet-only Garmin-authorized GPS vendor with an excellent reputation among motorcyclists in the online forums I frequent. EdgeGPS aren't riders, but the [/FONT][FONT=times new roman]love[/FONT][FONT=times new roman] motorcyclists' business and are extremely responsive and helpful to inquiries.

[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]Tire Express[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]: My usual tire vendor, SWM, was racing down in Baja when I happened to have a puncture and needed a tire ASAP, so I tried Tire Express. Excellent buying experience: easy website, great prices and quick shipment.

[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]Motostrano[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]: Seller of gear and accessories. My online purchase was smooth as silk and the item arrived very quickly.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Click here for full story...