Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Miscellaneous

Notices

Old September 17th, 2015, 03:40 PM   #1
broilmebk
ninjette.org sage

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): '12 ninja 250r

Thousand Trails National Membership

Thousand Trails/NACO/Leisure Time National Membership provides access to all preserves within the Thousand Trails, NACO, and Leisure Time parks. This is a fantastic membership for full timers as well as the occasional traveler. It permits up to 14 consecutive days in any of the parks allowing you to move from park to park with no time out of the system. This membership provides unlimited free night camping. You may reserve 90 days in advance. The transfer fee is $750.00 to be paid by buyer directly to Thousand Trails transfer department (800-388-7788). Membership Number is 289964072. Annual dues are $569.45 and are paid through 2015.

Totally random I know, but thought I'd give it a shot. Trying to help out my dad. Asking for $490 + transfer fee. They don't sell these anymore so he's held onto it, but no longer wants to pay the annual fees especially since we stopped traveling. Let me know if you or anybody you know may be interested. Thanks for looking.

Last futzed with by broilmebk; September 18th, 2015 at 01:27 PM.
broilmebk is offline   Reply With Quote