ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Miscellaneous

Notices

Old February 2nd, 2014, 02:43 PM   #1
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
Shure Beta 52A bass mic

Know there are a few music people on the forum, I am looking to sell my Shure beta 52a Kick drum/bass mic. It is awesome completely mint. I can't find the case currently unfortunately but i might be able to dig it up with some effort. ( i have moved 3 times in the last year )

Retail for around $190 I could let it go to a forum member for $120 shipped CONUS

let me know if anyone interested, i will put it on ebay soon if no one wants it.

some info

The Shure BETA®52A is a high output dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and "punch", and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels.

The Beta 52A features a modified supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range to insure high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound. A built in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly if the microphone is to be placed inside a kick drum. The stand adapter keeps the microphone position fixed and resists slipping, even when subjected to sharp blows and strong vibrations. A hardened steel mesh grille protects the Beta 52A from the abuse and wear associated with touring.

Features
Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
Built–in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels
Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Attached Images
File Type: jpg prod_img_beta52a_l.jpg (15.8 KB, 0 views)

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote