ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old March 20th, 2019, 05:50 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - March Moto Madness at Revzilla has Sweet Accessory Deals

We ride motorcycles because we like to. It’s the most fun way to get from Point A to Point Wherever. As motorcyclists, we have enough stress to deal with from work, and road hazards. Any little extra way we can relieve stress is welcome. This time of year, some people get all worked up over basketball. Forget your brackets, fill up your cart with some sweet deals on motorcycle gear and accessories that will make your ride a little easier.

Stockton Roadside Tool Kit

Most of us would never dream of going riding anywhere without a basic tool kit on the bike. I don’t know about you, but I’ve had a couple of instances where I needed a tool that wasn’t in my kit so that I could get back home. That’s what makes this kit so appealing – it has a lot more tools that you usually find in a roadside kit. It has sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers and Torx heads, along with allen wrenches, locking pliers, needle nose, snips, zip-ties and basic electrical stuff, all in a handy tool wrap. There’s even a towel to wipe your hands. The kits come in standard and metric for any bike and the 50% off deal had me clicking on “Add to Cart.”

Garmin Zumo 595LM Motorcycle GPS

In the car, I have turn-by-turn navigation giving me directions where to go. It’s usually from my wife. When I’m on the bike and I have a set destination to reach, it’d be nice to have this GPS from Garmin. It has a 5-inch, sunlight-readable, glove-touch screen and has a rugged construction that can withstand the weather. My favorite part is the Adventurous Routing option looks for different way to get you to your destination with some curves, hills and other riding fun. You also get notifications of things like sharp curves, helmet laws, etc. The audio component is Bluetooth compatible so you can get it on your Smartphone or headset. The maps update free for life and if you’re like me at all, that original arrival time really means “time to beat.” Happy riding.

Cardo PackTalk BOLD Headset – Duo Pack

Before we got a communications system the only way my riding buddy and I could communicate was through hand gestures, most of which were highly suspect and impolite. Now that we can talk, we can verbally abuse each other. This communication system from Cardo is really amazing. It has voice recognition software and allows for hands-free control of the unit, so you can make calls, listen to music and chat with riding buddies on the same system. It has a private network for communicating within a group, Bluetooth connectivity to your phone, Built in FM radio and MP3 capability and amazing noise-cancelling capability. This two-pack lets you and your passenger, or riding buddy stay in touch. 24% off right now helps too.

Nelson Rigg CL-2020 GPS Tank Bag

This bag is kind of like the Swiss Army Knife of tank bags. It has just about everything you could want or need from a tank bag. There is a pocket for a GPS unit and another pocket for your smartphone. Both have touch-friendly clear covers, too. Side ports allow for charging cables to run too, so batteries don’t die. The bag is also hydration-bladder compatible, so you can have access to something to keep you fueled up right off your fuel tank. It holds its shape and is UV resistant so it stays looking good for a long time. Being 30% off gets it under a $100 and that could make it the upset of March Moto Madness, meaning you’d be pretty upset if you missed out.

Shad SH35 Side Cases

If you need to add some luggage-carrying capacity to your bike, the last thing you want to do is add something ugly that makes you look like a goon. That’s why you want these side cases from Shad. These are some well-thought out hard cases with sleek lines and a robust aluminum outer finish that looks sweet. They have a tough thermoplastic construction and will hold up to 35-liters of storage in each case. That’s good enough for an open-face helmet. If you’ve thought about adding something like this to your bike, right now you can save $200. That’s a championship idea if there ever was one.

We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.

The post March Moto Madness at Revzilla has Sweet Accessory Deals appeared first on Motorcycle.com.

Click here for full story...