Notices

Old October 7th, 2017, 09:47 AM   #1
Finesse
ran when parked

Name: Katie

Motorcycle(s): Freeride 250R, KLX250SF, mopeds

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
Jobs in the Motorcycle Industry

I'll be graduating from the University of Pittsburgh in a couple of months with a BS in psychology. I'm looking at jobs in the motorcycle industry at the moment but it's hard to search - those jobs don't tend to appear on the bigger search sites.

I worked for about two years as a repair tech for a local shop (not a dealership) that services pretty much all makes/models so I got a good working knowledge of all that stuff... rode lots of bikes, learned lots of things! I also was a service advisor for a short period of time. I'm not opposed to doing that again but I might want to try something new. I have a lead on becoming certified as an MSF instructor here in PA but that's not really a steady enough income for me. I'd be looking for close to $40,000... nobody can live on $10 an hour.

I've been googling all the companies I've come into contact with in my time as a motorcycle fanatic, and nothing has really stood out. I'd be willing to move back to DC for the right job. I've looked at all the major brands with US headquarters, AMA, several of the motorcycling magazines, retail/gear brands, dealerships (meh), distributors... any ideas? Has anyone here worked in the motorcycling industry and want to tell me about it?
Finesse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 7th, 2017, 10:44 AM   #2
Triple Jim
Guy Who Enjoys Riding

Name: Jim

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250

MOTM - Oct '18, Aug '17, Aug '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesse View Post
I'd be willing to move back to DC for the right job.
Wow, that's guts! I grew up in Bethesda, but moved out about 15 years ago and am glad to be done with that overcrowded mess. If you want a job in the motorcycle world, maybe look around in the motorcycle oriented places like western NC and TN. Not only is there a lot of motorcycle related business there, but there's some of the best riding in the country. You might even be able to start a business of your own.

I've been manufacturing ignition systems and other electronics for the Kawasaki triples for nine years now. If you're good at rolling cones and TIG welding thin sheet metal, I can give you some work making expansion chambers.
Triple Jim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:26 AM   #3
Finesse
ran when parked

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Jim View Post
Wow, that's guts! I grew up in Bethesda, but moved out about 15 years ago and am glad to be done with that overcrowded mess. If you want a job in the motorcycle world, maybe look around in the motorcycle oriented places like western NC and TN. Not only is there a lot of motorcycle related business there, but there's some of the best riding in the country. You might even be able to start a business of your own.

I've been manufacturing ignition systems and other electronics for the Kawasaki triples for nine years now. If you're good at rolling cones and TIG welding thin sheet metal, I can give you some work making expansion chambers.
I also grew up in Bethesda. I'd really rather not move anywhere south of there. I am not good at either of those things... but working for Kawasaki would be awesome..

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:33 AM   #4
Triple Jim
Guy Who Enjoys Riding

That's funny... where in Bethesda? I was in Wildwood, a block or two from Democracy Blvd. and Old Georgetown Rd.

Have you been out in the Great Smoky Mountains in NC?

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:38 AM   #5
Finesse
ran when parked

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
lol! my parents live right off of Old Georgetown road. right near NIH. I went to Walter Johnson High School right across from the wildwood shopping center.

I haven't been to the Smoky Mountains. I went to the northern part of NC this year to go to the twin rivers chopper fest, and rode down the blueridge parkway and skyline drive. I'm not sure I'd be very good at dealing with the political scene in that area of the country, shall we say... also really really not a fan of swamp weather.. I'd love to live in Utah or northern New Mexico or Arizona but I don't really want to live so far away from my family.

Old October 7th, 2017, 12:03 PM   #6
Triple Jim
Guy Who Enjoys Riding

I graduated from WJ in 1975. Small world, huh?

I'm not sure what political scene you're referring to, but I really don't notice anything that stands out. In fact it's more apolitical than where I came from.

The Smoky Mountain area is not as hot as it is farther east. If you haven't hung out in the Deals Gap/Cherohala Skyway/Foothills Parkway region, you owe it to yourself to see it for a few days. When I'm at the annual 2-stroke meet at Deals Gap each spring, it's amazing how pro-motorcycle the area is, with lots of businesses renting motorcycles, working on motorcycles, providing lodging for riders, etc.. And it's the only area I've been to where it's common for car drivers to pull over and let motorcycles pass. There are tons of dirt fire roads in the mountains there, too. Like you can ride a hundred miles on them in an afternoon, and see only a small fraction.

Old October 7th, 2017, 12:10 PM   #7
Finesse
ran when parked

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
the Smoky Mountains are on my list. but I don't think I'd move to that area unless the job paid REALLY well... although, to live in the DC area you need a job that pays REALLY well.. so I don't know. I love the scenery out west. I love the desert (the whole not-raining thing is a huge plus). for now, I'm looking for something that pays a living wage and is motorcycle-related. if I don't find anything, I will probably go back to the shop I was at while I search for something with a more sustainable pay-to-physical-labor ratio. I loved fixing bikes, but a 45 hour week of doing that, 51 weeks a year, gets really tiring really fast. I had no energy or motivation to do anything on the weekends and like my whole life went to work.

Old October 7th, 2017, 12:43 PM   #8
Ram Jet
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
I'll be graduating from the University of Pittsburgh in a couple of months with a BS in psychology. I'm looking at jobs in the motorcycle industry at the moment but it's hard to search - those jobs don't tend to appear on the bigger search sites.

I worked for about two years as a repair tech for a local shop (not a dealership) that services pretty much all makes/models so I got a good working knowledge of all that stuff... rode lots of bikes, learned lots of things! I also was a service advisor for a short period of time. I'm not opposed to doing that again but I might want to try something new. I have a lead on becoming certified as an MSF instructor here in PA but that's not really a steady enough income for me. I'd be looking for close to $40,000... nobody can live on $10 an hour.

I've been googling all the companies I've come into contact with in my time as a motorcycle fanatic, and nothing has really stood out. I'd be willing to move back to DC for the right job. I've looked at all the major brands with US headquarters, AMA, several of the motorcycling magazines, retail/gear brands, dealerships (meh), distributors... any ideas? Has anyone here worked in the motorcycling industry and want to tell me about it?
If I were in your shoes I would stay away from motorcycle dealerships. They are sweat shops. I would campaign heavily focusing on major motorcycle manufacturers which might plop you smack dab in the middle of L.A. Good weather bad politics. I don't want to sound like a male chauvinist pig but a lady with a strong motorcycle interest and your experience might be of interest to an employer in a male dominated industry.

Bill

Old October 7th, 2017, 12:46 PM   #9
Finesse
ran when parked

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Jet View Post
If I were in your shoes I would stay away from motorcycle dealerships. They are sweat shops. I would campaign heavily focusing on major motorcycle manufacturers which might plop you smack dab in the middle of L.A. Good weather bad politics. I don't want to sound like a male chauvinist pig but a lady with a strong motorcycle interest and your experience might be of interest to an employer in a male dominated industry.

Bill
I worked at a dealership for three weeks here in the Pittsburgh area and it was beyond awful. I'm definitely not trying to work for a dealership. you're totally right about it being a sweat shop.

I figure that I might have an advantage with my "female perspective" soooo where are all these employers who might be interested?! send them my way..

Old October 7th, 2017, 01:12 PM   #10
Ram Jet

Quote:
I worked at a dealership for three weeks here in the Pittsburgh area and it was beyond awful. I'm definitely not trying to work for a dealership. you're totally right about it being a sweat shop.

I figure that I might have an advantage with my "female perspective" soooo where are all these employers who might be interested?! send them my way..
Nobody comes to you dear lady. Start here;

http://www.kawasaki.jobs/culture

Bill

Old October 7th, 2017, 01:17 PM   #11
Finesse
ran when parked

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
^ I already looked! it appears there is nothing in any area that I could reasonably relocate myself to... I'm just getting started searching, I have like three months to exhaust all potential opportunities lol

Old October 7th, 2017, 06:23 PM   #12
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
I hear there is good money racing MotoGP. Even the slower riders make good money. If you don't mind doing all that traveling it would open many doors in the industry.

Just look at the money Danica makes trying, I mean racing, NASCAR.

Old October 7th, 2017, 06:31 PM   #13
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
On a more serious note, with a lot of BS in psychology why don't you look into writing articles for a motorcycle magazine, test ride bikes (from a women's perspective) for manufacturers, write a book about the ladies of motorcycling, start an all female motorcycle stunt show, interview people at biker events for magazines, or just charge people to hang out with you like I do.

Old October 7th, 2017, 06:34 PM   #14
Finesse
ran when parked

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
On a more serious note, with a lot of BS in psychology why don't you look into writing articles for a motorcycle magazine, test ride bikes (from a women's perspective) for manufacturers, write a book about the ladies of motorcycling, start an all female motorcycle stunt show, interview people at biker events for magazines, or just charge people to hang out with you like I do.
yeah all of those sound good, I've definitely thought about working for a magazine and test riding bikes.. just not sure how to get my foot in the door there. it'll be a couple months before I can really pursue that.. but its on my brainstorming list

Old October 7th, 2017, 07:18 PM   #15
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
Working for one of the motorcycle magazines sounds right up your alley. You have a good mix of experience for it from working at CoSS to your BS in psychology. Having a good understanding of people as well as the mechanical side of bikes is a huge plus in that profession. Having experience on dozens of bikes in multiple different riding disciplines doesn't hurt either.

Not to mention you could use that as a platform to advocate for companies to fix the disgrace that is women's safety gear selection.

Old October 7th, 2017, 08:02 PM   #16
snot
sammich maker

Name: snot

Motorcycle(s): 2013 white 300, 09 KLX 250 SF, 09 thunder blue 250(traded)

MOTM - Apr '15
Both of these are usually looking for good help.
Racers edge in Cincinnati Ohio
Ironpony in Columbus Ohio

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old October 7th, 2017, 08:03 PM   #17
Triple Jim
Guy Who Enjoys Riding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirref View Post
Not to mention you could use that as a platform to advocate for companies to fix the disgrace that is women's safety gear selection.
That's for sure. It's tough for my daughter to find decent gear that doesn't have pink trim all over it.

Old October 8th, 2017, 08:05 AM   #18
VaFish

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
The Motorcycle Industry Council has an office in Crystal City, VA. Not sure if they have any job openings but it would be worth reaching out to them.

https://www.mic.org/#/contact

And if you are coming back to the DC area you need a lot more than $40,000 to live on. If you are going to CA (where most of the motorcycle manufactures are headquartered) you need WAY more than $40,000
VaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 8th, 2017, 08:45 AM   #19
DannoXYZ

Name: AKA JacRyann

Motorcycle(s): CB125T CBR250R-MC19 CBR250RR-MC22 NSR350R-MC21 VF500F CBR600RR SFV650 VFR750F R1M ST1300PA Valkyrie-F6C

MOTY - 2018, MOTM - Nov '17
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaFish View Post
If you are going to CA (where most of the motorcycle manufactures are headquartered) you need WAY more than $40,000
There are dot.com executives making $250k+ living out of their cars because they can't find a place to live!
DannoXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 8th, 2017, 11:45 AM   #20
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Good luck, Katie. I wanted like hell (still do!) to be involved in motos or pedal bikes, but that clearly wasn't for me. I'm in a 10000000% different field and my hobbies, unfortunately, will stay nothing more than my hobbies.

$40,000 though... umm... well... that's not much for a metropolitan area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacRyann View Post
There are dot.com executives making $250k+ living out of their cars because they can't find a place to live!
...wut?
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 8th, 2017, 12:05 PM   #21
algs26
ninjette.org guru

Name: al

Motorcycle(s): ex300, gave up looking for a 250

What about Revzilla?
algs26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 8th, 2017, 01:12 PM   #22
Zaph42
ninjette.org sage

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 300 (race), Ninja 1000 (road)

I almost kinda hate to say it, but... Here in Wisconsin, I would suspect Harley Davidson would be interested in a person like you, in a position somewhere between sales and marketing. Harley's user base is getting old and dying out, and they need to reach new markets. A female rider such as yourself is a good person to give them some direction.

If any of you guys have seen the Harley 2018's, they are headed in a new direction. Someday they may lose the stigma and become a decent brand.

Oh yeah, houses are cheap in Wisconsin. My house would cost a million bucks if it were in Cali. I was once offered a job out there at double my normal salary, but in Cali it's effectively a pay cut.

Old October 8th, 2017, 02:00 PM   #23
Triple Jim
Guy Who Enjoys Riding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaph42 View Post
Someday they may lose the stigma and become a decent brand.
I look forward to that day, but it's going to take dumping 100 lbs from their lightest current ones to make me even look.

Old October 8th, 2017, 04:29 PM   #24
Ram Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaph42 View Post
I almost kinda hate to say it, but... Here in Wisconsin, I would suspect Harley Davidson would be interested in a person like you, in a position somewhere between sales and marketing. Harley's user base is getting old and dying out, and they need to reach new markets. A female rider such as yourself is a good person to give them some direction.

If any of you guys have seen the Harley 2018's, they are headed in a new direction. Someday they may lose the stigma and become a decent brand.

Oh yeah, houses are cheap in Wisconsin. My house would cost a million bucks if it were in Cali. I was once offered a job out there at double my normal salary, but in Cali it's effectively a pay cut.
That's why people are moving to Texas and legislation like Proposition 65.

http://www.bikebandit.com/blog/post/...fat_bob_review

Bill

Old October 8th, 2017, 04:46 PM   #25
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Quote:
That's why people are moving to Texas and legislation like Proposition 65.
We get it; you're an aging republican. Everything different from your view is scary.

Next.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 8th, 2017, 06:30 PM   #26
Ram Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
We get it; you're an aging republican. Everything different from your view is scary.

Next.
Ditto. USA - RIP.

Bill

Old October 8th, 2017, 08:28 PM   #27
CaliGrrl

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): Ninja650

MOTM - Apr '18, Apr '17, Apr '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirref View Post
No kidding. Women need gear that's the same quality as what they make for men. And no, we don't need it in pink.
CaliGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 9th, 2017, 12:07 AM   #28
tfkrocks

Name: Rebecca

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300 w/ ABS, 2014 NC700X, 2008 Ninja 250 (sold), 2002 Ninja 250 (sold)

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGrrl View Post
No kidding. Women need gear that's the same quality as what they make for men. And no, we don't need it in pink.
All I want in life is the men's gear in a smaller size

Old October 9th, 2017, 06:13 AM   #29
t-cab12
Needs a riding buddy.

Name: Taylor

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250, 1986 Honda Elite 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfkrocks View Post
AMEN!
t-cab12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 9th, 2017, 07:15 AM   #30
jkv45
Rev Limiter

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): '06 SV650n, '00 Derbi GPR, '64 CA77 Dream 305, '70 CL450 Scrambler, numerous dirt bikes

MOTM - Jun '18, Oct '16
One word of caution - the motorcycle industry is not stable.

Good jobs are hard to find, even in good times, and the pay is usually not the best. Right now the motorcycle industry is in decline - especially Harley. I doubt they are hiring. Polaris Industries shut down the Victory line, but has shown steady sales of Indian motorcycles even as overall sales of motorcycles and scooters are down.

Sport Rider magazine just shut down after 25 years. Sales of sport bikes have been consistently slipping.

I don't want to be all negative, but just wanted to point out the current situation affecting the industry.

As a female rider you may have more opportunities. The female rider section of the industry has been growing in recent years.

I know you are an enthusiast, and wish you the best of luck finding a fun and exciting position in the industry.
jkv45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 9th, 2017, 09:35 AM   #31
CaliGrrl

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): Ninja650

MOTM - Apr '18, Apr '17, Apr '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfkrocks View Post
No kidding. I've found good boots, reasonable pants, and a good jacket but the selection is fairly small.

Mental note- search for cargo pants in black.
CaliGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 9th, 2017, 09:38 AM   #32
Ram Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkv45 View Post
One word of caution - the motorcycle industry is not stable.

Good jobs are hard to find, even in good times, and the pay is usually not the best. Right now the motorcycle industry is in decline - especially Harley. I doubt they are hiring. Polaris Industries shut down the Victory line, but has shown steady sales of Indian motorcycles even as overall sales of motorcycles and scooters are down.

Sport Rider magazine just shut down after 25 years. Sales of sport bikes have been consistently slipping.

I don't want to be all negative, but just wanted to point out the current situation affecting the industry.

As a female rider you may have more opportunities. The female rider section of the industry has been growing in recent years.

I know you are an enthusiast, and wish you the best of luck finding a fun and exciting position in the industry.
You make some very valid points. The motorcycle industry like many others slip and slide occasionally. I don't think it's all gloom and doom and I don't think that's what you are saying. EVERYTHING goes through cycles; the auto industry, the economy, even the weather.

"And the seasons go round and round
And the painted ponies go up and down
We're captive on a carousel of time . . ."

Bill

Old October 9th, 2017, 10:51 AM   #33
DannoXYZ

Motorcycle(s): CB125T CBR250R-MC19 CBR250RR-MC22 NSR350R-MC21 VF500F CBR600RR SFV650 VFR750F R1M ST1300PA Valkyrie-F6C

True, things come in cycles, but they aren't circular with same beginning and ending. More like waves of a stock-chart with each bottom and rise being in a different place. When things come back, it's a different arena that's driving it as products and their markets evolve.

Motorcycling seems to follow auto-industry by wave or two behind. It used to be engineering that was key to developing better more functional products. When motorcycling comes back, it will follow what happened in the auto-industry. Engineering and manufacturing is bygone specialty, can be done by any number of off-shore plants (look at how many GM jobs got moved abroad).

What will be hot ticket in motorcycles next is software. With more hybrid/electric vehicles appearing, software is key. Taking what is bleeding-edge brand-new technologies seen in top-of-line bikes and MotoGP prototypes and making it commodity feature available in all bikes. ABS is already here, can be more sophisticated. Direct-injection and variable valve-timing is all that's left to improve on ICE on bikes. Next up, it's all-electric 2-wheel-drive for motorcycles. Traction-control/DBW to make raw HP and torque easier to tame for new riders. Stability-control/auto-steering, cornering-assist, obstacle/intruder scanning & avoidance, auto-pilot/navigation, auto tyre-balancing/pressure-control, etc. will be features that lures in new buyers for the next wave.

Old October 9th, 2017, 11:22 AM   #34
Ram Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacRyann View Post
True, things come in cycles, but they aren't circular with same beginning and ending. More like waves of a stock-chart with each bottom and rise being in a different place. When things come back, it's a different arena that's driving it as products and their markets evolve.

Motorcycling seems to follow auto-industry by wave or two behind. It used to be engineering that was key to developing better more functional products. When motorcycling comes back, it will follow what happened in the auto-industry. Engineering and manufacturing is bygone specialty, can be done by any number of off-shore plants (look at how many GM jobs got moved abroad).

What will be hot ticket in motorcycles next is software. With more hybrid/electric vehicles appearing, software is key. Taking what is bleeding-edge brand-new technologies seen in top-of-line bikes and MotoGP prototypes and making it commodity feature available in all bikes. ABS is already here, can be more sophisticated. Direct-injection and variable valve-timing is all that's left to improve on ICE on bikes. Next up, it's all-electric 2-wheel-drive for motorcycles. Traction-control/DBW to make raw HP and torque easier to tame for new riders. Stability-control/auto-steering, cornering-assist, obstacle/intruder scanning & avoidance, auto-pilot/navigation, auto tyre-balancing/pressure-control, etc. will be features that lures in new buyers for the next wave.

Agreed. And to the detriment of motorcycle racing and shade tree mechanics. It will be a new world for sure.

Bill

Old October 9th, 2017, 12:59 PM   #35
DannoXYZ

Quote:
...It will be a new world for sure.

Bill
can't wait!!!

Old October 9th, 2017, 01:07 PM   #36
allanoue

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
Luddites are so cute

I said that 2 years ago hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanoue View Post
luddites are so cute

Keep calm and ride on -Motofool
Never quit on a rainy day -ally99
allanoue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 9th, 2017, 01:11 PM   #37
ducatiman

Name: Gordon

Motorcycle(s): '95 DUCATI 900SS/SP '07 DUCATI SS800 '19 HONDA CBR650R

MOTM - Nov '18, Mar '17
As long as my old, air cooled, simple 2 valve Ducati crap is not legislated out of existence....I'm good with my "keepers".

i'm not interested in the latest, greatest tech...and the attached inevitable added complexity and expense.

Sorry, OP, to veer off topic.
ducatiman is online now   Reply With Quote

Old October 9th, 2017, 01:13 PM   #38
allanoue

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
Quote:
the Smoky Mountains are on my list. but I don't think I'd move to that area unless the job paid REALLY well... although, to live in the DC area you need a job that pays REALLY well.. so I don't know. I love the scenery out west. I love the desert (the whole not-raining thing is a huge plus). for now, I'm looking for something that pays a living wage and is motorcycle-related. if I don't find anything, I will probably go back to the shop I was at while I search for something with a more sustainable pay-to-physical-labor ratio. I loved fixing bikes, but a 45 hour week of doing that, 51 weeks a year, gets really tiring really fast. I had no energy or motivation to do anything on the weekends and like my whole life went to work.
Ashville is liberal

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/n...city/86859454/

Keep calm and ride on -Motofool
Never quit on a rainy day -ally99
allanoue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 9th, 2017, 01:35 PM   #39
Ram Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatiman View Post
As long as my old, air cooled, simple 2 valve Ducati crap is not legislated out of existence....I'm good with my "keepers".

i'm not interested in the latest, greatest tech...and the attached inevitable added complexity and expense.

Sorry, OP, to veer off topic.
I put on the "stops". My 07' Ninja is all I need to get me to the pine box. I am glad to have experienced a new millennium bike though. Where the hell are the points and condenser on the Ninja anyway?

Bill

Old October 9th, 2017, 01:40 PM   #40
ducatiman

Name: Gordon

Motorcycle(s): '95 DUCATI 900SS/SP '07 DUCATI SS800 '19 HONDA CBR650R

MOTM - Nov '18, Mar '17
I'm still looking for the cam chain on my VFR
ducatiman is online now   Reply With Quote