ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old October 29th, 2011, 08:08 PM   #1
wellcraft
ninjette.org guru

Name: JR

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R

cbr 250r

Whent to a local dealer and noticed there was a cbr 250, sat on it and it felt totally different than the ninja. Didn't liked it a bit, it felt small, to me looked like a Mickey mouse bike (small, skinny, fugly as hell). I now love my ninja even more but still hates the headlight design of our bikes.
wellcraft is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 29th, 2011, 08:10 PM   #2
nickjpass
#squid

Name: nickypoo

Motorcycle(s): Track dedicated 2008 ZX6R

MOTM - Jul '16

Old October 29th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #3
Live2ride
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Cody

Motorcycle(s): 06 yzf r6r previously: 09 ninja 250r, black 07 zx6r

I did the same thing, JR. When the cbr250's first came out I sat on one at the dealer, it felt very thin, looked ugly too . I don't mind our bikes headlight design though.

Old October 29th, 2011, 09:29 PM   #4
Jay72
ninjette.org member

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

I think our lights look great....when they are shut off!! Or the high beams are on! lol
Jay72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 29th, 2011, 09:30 PM   #5
wellcraft
ninjette.org guru

I would love to have a bigger street bike but is just for the looks (fatter tires, higher swing arm etc..). I don't go more than 75 MPH so honestly I can't justify the extra money to purchase one. I really like my ninja and after I sat on the cbr and felt how tiny, dinky that bike is, I was now convinced that 2 years ago I made a good decision by purchasing this bike.

The only reason I will get rid of this bike is just because I want to get a nice sport cruiser bike or because my wife and I decided some time ago that in a few years I will quit the motorcycle hobby.

Old October 29th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #6
wellcraft
ninjette.org guru

That and the skinny rear tire is the only thing I don't like from the ninja. Other than that is a great looking bike.
Ill be working in the headlight are during this winter, hopefully by next summer it will look much better, just trying to work on a design. Will see what I come up with.

Old October 29th, 2011, 09:40 PM   #7
Liist
ninjette.org guru

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

I was going to consider getting one, but no used ones on the street.
And since I redline the Ninja pretty often, I'm very glad I got the Ninja over the CBR.
Liist is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 29th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #8
wellcraft
ninjette.org guru

I was going to buy one last week with a salvage title with only 10 miles but now im glad I didn't. The bike looks good in pics but in person is FUGLY.
Only thing I envy is the fuel injection.

Old October 29th, 2011, 10:06 PM   #9
greg737
-

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

Quote:
Only thing I envy is the fuel injection
I don't have to envy the fuel injection.
greg737 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 30th, 2011, 06:17 AM   #10
nickjpass
#squid

Name: nickypoo

Motorcycle(s): Track dedicated 2008 ZX6R

MOTM - Jul '16
The Unique

Old October 30th, 2011, 07:34 AM   #11
Lil_Green_Demon
Winging It In Life

Name: Umar

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250R; 2011 250R (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
I was going to buy one last week with a salvage title with only 10 miles but now im glad I didn't. The bike looks good in pics but in person is FUGLY.
I'm guessing you're talking about the one that's being sold for around $2600, right?

I don't hate the CBR250, but I do wish they had made it look more like the 600. It's pretty ugly IMO.

Old October 30th, 2011, 08:05 AM   #12
akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
I feel the same as everyone else here. The CBR 250 looks no where near as nice as our Ninjettes (pre or new gen). They look like 125CC standard bikes.

I had my Ninjette parked up with some other sports bikes in town and not only did it fit in fine, I thought it was the best lookin' of the bunch!
akima is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 30th, 2011, 09:58 PM   #13
Hopmix
ninjette.org member

Name: Joel

Motorcycle(s): 11 CBR250R

lol. I rode a ninja the other day and it felt quite clumsy awkward compared to the CB 250. Obviously its what your used to. If your riding a ninja everyday the CBR is going to feel dumb to you. I think people are missing the point of the bike though. Its in between a cruiser and a sport bike. The position is a bit more upright. Its gets crazy gas milage and its a lot of fun to ride in the city. Its meant for the commuter market who just cant stand the idea of being on a scooter. The ninja 250 is meant for guys who want a full on sport bike but don't have the budget or the balls for a 600 plus. I definitely cant say its ugly though. The Newer ninjas are sexy ill agree. Pregen though... NO. Cannot tell me that a pregen ninjette looks better than the Honda. I've seen some really nice looking hondas already. It is the same height as the ninja though. The difference I feel having ridden both is the tank on the ninja is much wider and the rider position is a bit more forward. The CB Fits me a lot better though as im a 6'2 rider. I wish folks would just agree that they are different bikes and both have some great features. Outlander rode my bike and I don't think you can find a more die hard ninja 250 fan than that guy.
Hopmix is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 31st, 2011, 01:18 AM   #14
rusninja
Ninjette wanabe :D

Name: Ruslan

Motorcycle(s): white 300 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopmix View Post
lol. I rode a ninja the other day and it felt quite clumsy awkward compared to the CB 250. Obviously its what your used to. If your riding a ninja everyday the CBR is going to feel dumb to you. I think people are missing the point of the bike though. Its in between a cruiser and a sport bike. The position is a bit more upright. Its gets crazy gas milage and its a lot of fun to ride in the city. Its meant for the commuter market who just cant stand the idea of being on a scooter. The ninja 250 is meant for guys who want a full on sport bike but don't have the budget or the balls for a 600 plus. I definitely cant say its ugly though. The Newer ninjas are sexy ill agree. Pregen though... NO. Cannot tell me that a pregen ninjette looks better than the Honda. I've seen some really nice looking hondas already. It is the same height as the ninja though. The difference I feel having ridden both is the tank on the ninja is much wider and the rider position is a bit more forward. The CB Fits me a lot better though as im a 6'2 rider. I wish folks would just agree that they are different bikes and both have some great features. Outlander rode my bike and I don't think you can find a more die hard ninja 250 fan than that guy.
Lies! We have mature riders that want a sport bike and find the 600 power not needed and we have riders that own 600cc+ and still ride and have more fun on there 250s.

Old October 31st, 2011, 01:53 AM   #15
akima
Nooblet

MOTM - Oct '13
... and in my case I don't want a "full on sport bike"... I want my Ninjette! As for budget: I could have got a 600CC sport bike for what I paid for my Ninjette: that's not what I want though.

Lies and falsehoods, Hopmix!!

I'm pretty sure that Hopmix is just trollin' so I'm not taking the fella too seriously.

Old November 1st, 2011, 05:07 AM   #16
n4mwd

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
That may very well be the reason for its lackluster performance. The FI module is just a computer that honda can program however they want. I know for a fact that they have deliberately dumbed down FI modules in their other vehicles to preserve fuel economy.

Regarding the headlights on the Newgen, is there any way to install two pregen bulbs and have both on at the same time?

Old November 1st, 2011, 07:21 AM   #17
jrrob101
PhotoG

Name: Rob

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 '10, ZX6R '12

Before I did my research, I was close to buying a '10 cbr250r. Then I found out they redesign the Ninja in 08 and I fell in love with the Ninja 250.
jrrob101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 1st, 2011, 08:45 AM   #18
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 zx636r

I rode next to one this weekend. You thought the 250 looked like a bitch bike? This thing looks like a freaking toy, and it sounds like crap! Even with the 2bros it sounded like a messed up lawnmower

Old November 1st, 2011, 06:28 PM   #19
Jono

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

I was gonna buy a CBR250 but no dealerships had them when I was looking. Plus I couldn't justify paying over $4500 for my first bike. Then insurance would be more expensive too. So that's why I got me an 06 Ninja 250. Got all my gear, insurance for a year, and my bike for less than $3000. And I love my Ninja! I would never get a CBR250. I don't need FI, my Ninja always starts right up for me.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 1st, 2011, 08:02 PM   #20
Liist
ninjette.org guru

FI alone isn't enough to sell me on the bike. However, I would like fuel injection on the Ninja. Other countries have it, why can't the US?

Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:05 AM   #21
Hopmix
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusninja View Post
Lies! We have mature riders that want a sport bike and find the 600 power not needed and we have riders that own 600cc+ and still ride and have more fun on there 250s.
Thats true. My point was more that the Ninja is a Sport Bike. Thats what it built and sold as. The CBR-250R (notice on my post I called it a CB-250) is more if a commuter bike with Sport Bike dressing. I own a CBR. I was in the market for a used Ninja and would own one if I could have found a decent deal. At the time I was looking everyone seemed delusional about what their ninja was worth.
So out of frustration I test drove a CBR and really loved it. I am A honda fan boy admittedly and have owned CR-80, 125 and a trx 450r. This is my first street bike. I bought it for commuting and I guess its just natural progression to start to throw performance parts on it which kind of takes it out of the "commuter category"
I ride with ninja owners almost exclusively though. So my second point was that its what your used to. I like the way it looks. I hated the rear end which is easily fixed with a fender elim. Also hate that they only make 3 versions. I feel the same way about the ninjas in those same regards. stock there are things that im not fond of. they need some custom work to really bring the sexy out.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:09 AM   #22
Hopmix
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrrob101 View Post
Before I did my research, I was close to buying a '10 cbr250r. Then I found out they redesign the Ninja in 08 and I fell in love with the Ninja 250.
they didn't start making it until 2011.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:15 AM   #23
Hopmix
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2109 View Post
I rode next to one this weekend. You thought the 250 looked like a bitch bike? This thing looks like a freaking toy, and it sounds like crap! Even with the 2bros it sounded like a messed up lawnmower
I have a akrapovic carbon open. Find me a lawnmower that sounds like my bike. I would describe it more as a quad or as they say in georgia... SOUNDS LIKE A 4 WHEELER. Its mean and squid loud. too loud. when you remove the snorkel it gets really insane. Doesn't sound like a sport bike though. So maybe thats what your getting at.
mine sounds very similar to this. maybe a bit more low harmonics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8arXl...layer_embedded

im not trolling by any means. Im a ninjette fan. Just offering a opinion from someone who actually owns the bike and has ridden both. This is a ninja forum though so I have to respect the ninja heavy opinions.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:30 AM   #24
Cuongism

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r, 2007 Daytona 675

Quote:
Thats true. My point was more that the Ninja is a Sport Bike. Thats what it built and sold as. The CBR-250R (notice on my post I called it a CB-250) is more if a commuter bike with Sport Bike dressing. I own a CBR.
I'm curious at what makes a bike a commuter vs a sport bike?
Cuongism is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 3rd, 2011, 10:03 AM   #25
Hopmix
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuongism View Post
I'm curious at what makes a bike a commuter vs a sport bike?
Im no motorcycle tech so excuse me if i sound like im trying to be...
In this particular scenario.. Ninja vs CBR
First thing would be the fuel ratio. The bike is starving. At stock Im getting over 70 miles to the gallon. with a FCU and a retune it drops into the high 50's low 60's.

Second
the torque curve. between stop lights is where my bike does really well. Cruising around the city running errands ect..
on the super slab, its lacking pretty heavily. It falls flat at 9k. It goes fast enough for interstate runs but its not much fun. the ninja still has plenty left on top at interstate cruising speeds.
In stop and go traffic I can lug it down in the 3k range and it still just chugs right a long. not a lot of clutching needed

3rd.
more upright seating position. Its a bit more comfy for casual riding. which makes leaning in and more aggressive riding positions a bit uncomfy. wind resistance on the bike just sucks. Ive never been above 50 on a ninja so i cant comment but when I'm riding with buddies they certainly seem more comfy at high speeds than I do. Im getting blown all over the road. Ive heard from other owners the faster you go the better it gets on the cbr but doesn't seem to be true to me. Ive been to 94 on it and it wasn't smooth at any point above 65.

finally. less maintenance. its a thumper.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 10:29 AM   #26
Numbersix
ninjette.org member

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): Honda Elite 110 (deceased), Green 2012 Ninja 250 (sold on Pi day); Grey/Green 2019 Ninja 400 ABS

Interesting comparison; here are my $0.02.

Quote:
Im no motorcycle tech so excuse me if i sound like im trying to be...
In this particular scenario.. Ninja vs CBR
First thing would be the fuel ratio. The bike is starving. At stock Im getting over 70 miles to the gallon. with a FCU and a retune it drops into the high 50's low 60's.
To date I'm getting 65mpg on my 2012 Ninjette. Part of that is trying to stay roughly true to the break-in recommendations.

Quote:
Second
the torque curve. between stop lights is where my bike does really well.
Can't argue there; multiple magazine reviews have noted the low-end torque as a plus for the Honda for stop and go traffic.

Quote:
3rd.
more upright seating position. Its a bit more comfy for casual riding.
I will just refer you to cycle-ergo.com; the riding geometry of the CBR and the Ninjette are nearly identical.
Numbersix is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 3rd, 2011, 10:49 AM   #27
Hopmix
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbersix View Post
Interesting comparison; here are my $0.02.

To date I'm getting 65mpg on my 2012 Ninjette. Part of that is trying to stay roughly true to the break-in recommendations.

Can't argue there; multiple magazine reviews have noted the low-end torque as a plus for the Honda for stop and go traffic.

I will just refer you to cycle-ergo.com; the riding geometry of the CBR and the Ninjette are nearly identical.
I have seen different numbers across the board for both bikes. I mainly attributed better gas milage to the honda over the kawi to the FI and the ratio. Reports on fuelly are down in the 50's so your doing well for yourself.

http://www.fuelly.com/motorcycle/kawasaki/ninja%20250r

As far as riding geometry. Maybe I'm wrong but they feel completely different to me. I feel a lot more forward on the ninja and it feels more like I'm on a bigger bike. Tank feels bigger and fairings wider apart. Maybe because I'm a taller rider? I let ninja guys ride my bike all the time. They mainly always comment on the torque and then ask if i I can wheelie it. Never really asked about riding position. Will do next time someone rides it though.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 11:31 AM   #28
Cuongism

I still don't see how you can describe one as a commuter and another as a sportbike though. In my mind, they're in the same class. You can make the same comparisons of the different 600's; they all have different seating positions, different torque curves and different mpg's, but they're still in the same class.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 01:34 PM   #29
Hopmix
ninjette.org member

Its all in the features bro. If honda intended the bike be marketed purely as a sport bike for sport bike enthusiast, why does it look like the vfr instead of the CBR. Why a FI thumper? Why did they gear it the way they did? The ninja has been around for years. Why would Honda come out with a bike that at stock cannot compete with the ninja from a "competitive" perspective. They had years to figure it out. Im not saying its not a sport bike. Im saying its more on the border in between the 2 than a ninja is. Not saying the ninja is a terrible commuter but just a better option if your more into sport than commuting.
Just my opinion though. To get this thing back on track. I don't think the CBR-250r is fugly or looks like a toy but more like a touring bike than a sport bike.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 01:47 PM   #30
Cuongism

I guess I'm confused because I don't think of "commuter" as a class. There's scooters, sportbike, sport-touring, supersports, superbikes, etc. 650R has a more upright seating position and low down torque, so it's a better "commuter" than an inline 4, but I wouldn't call it a commuter but a sportbike.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 01:58 PM   #31
akima
Nooblet

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuongism View Post
I guess I'm confused because I don't think of "commuter" as a class. There's scooters, sportbike, sport-touring, supersports, superbikes, etc. 650R has a more upright seating position and low down torque, so it's a better "commuter" than an inline 4, but I wouldn't call it a commuter but a sportbike.
Honda refer to it as a "Sport Quarter". I guess the "quarter" refers to the quarter litre engine. In which case the Ninjette is also a sport quarter. citation!

Old November 3rd, 2011, 02:38 PM   #32
jrrob101
PhotoG

Name: Rob

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 '10, ZX6R '12

Quote:
they didn't start making it until 2011.
ah my mistake...I ment '11 then
jrrob101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 3rd, 2011, 02:46 PM   #33
Liist
ninjette.org guru

I would pick the CBR600 over the CBR250 any day. When it's time to get another motorcycle, and the salesman tries to sell a CBR250, I would beat him senseless and go to a dealership that wants to sell me the 600. I mean seriously, who would buy a 250 Honda?

I mean that's what my friend did. He went from a Ninja 250 to a CBR600RR. There must be a damn good reason not to buy the 250.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 03:20 PM   #34
akima
Nooblet

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liist View Post
I would pick the CBR600 over the CBR250 any day. When it's time to get another motorcycle, and the salesman tries to sell a CBR250, I would beat him senseless and go to a dealership that wants to sell me the 600. I mean seriously, who would buy a 250 Honda?

I mean that's what my friend did. He went from a Ninja 250 to a CBR600RR. There must be a damn good reason not to buy the 250.
I can't imagine ever wanting the CBR250R, and you clearly don't want one either, but everyone is different, each with their own preferences and needs. The CBR250R clearly has some advantages over the Ninjette: maybe those advantages are more important to some people. For those of you stuck with only having the stock, carberated Ninjette, your bike isn't going to be as well suited to winter riding as the stock fuel injected CBR250R. Also: everywhere I've read about the CBR250R seem to agree that it has more power at low revs than the Ninjette. Some of the reviewers pointed out that the Ninjette makes a right performance when taking off from stand still lol... lots of noise! It doesn't bother me, but I imagine some people would prefer the quicker and quieter off the line CBR250R.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 03:32 PM   #35
dark_beaverezt
ninjette.org member

Name: JOHAN

Motorcycle(s): YAMAHA X1, YAMAHA SNIPER 135LC, KawasaKi ninja 250r

comparing this honda to the kawi is unfair....the kawi is much, much better, in all aspects i guess,,,peace out...
dark_beaverezt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 3rd, 2011, 04:07 PM   #36
Boom King
So, where's the reverse?

Name: Anson

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

In countries where people depend on motorcycles and scooters as they're main vehicle, I imagine the Honda would be very appealing especially given that it is also quite cheaper in many of these places than the Ninja. Honda didn't build this bike to compete with the Ninja at the track. To me it looks like Honda wanted a sporty, yet eco-friendly and accessible bike for the next generation of urban riders and commuters.
Boom King is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 3rd, 2011, 11:24 PM   #37
DarC
DUCEATR

Name: Dan

Motorcycle(s): RVT1000R

They built the CBR to cut in on the 250 market that is booming. The results are eh, not so good, at least here in my neck of the woods. The Kawi dealer is sold out, has been, can't keep em on the floor. They actually tried to buy my 250 some time ago. The Honda place has a whole line up of CBR's and I asked the guys if they were moving and they said no. The Hyosung is their best seller.

I, personally, like the CBR for what it is. An entry level sporty bike. It does well for it's purpose and after poking it with a stick I'd have to say they did a good job of bolting it together. The Kawi just has roots and proven performance behind it and is the king in the segment...for now at least. I don't know if Honda will do anything to the CBR and don't care if they ever ramp it up to directly compete for the Kawi market share but I do know one thing that is uber important: The addition of the CBR ads one more option and bolsters the small bike segment and this is great for adding new riders in the hobby. I am all for new, educated, well equipped riders and having a large selection of bikes is one way of attracting folks, it's not so exclusive if there is a flavor for everyone.

Take it how you want but as riders we should be stoked

I did contemplate a CBR for the wife after selling the N250 but I still want another N250 of my own as a dedicated track bike.
2001 SP1 RC51- #62 -Akrapovic Ti, PCIII, Colin Edward's first baby tooth, Honda Racing sticker, some Japanese doods best attempt at Engrish scribbled on my engine block, little touch of soul.
DarC is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 4th, 2011, 12:11 AM   #38
Johnnyscoots
Over 40 Ninjette Owner

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki VN900C (Black), 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (Red/Two Bros. Slip on, 41 Tooth Rear Sprocket)

As for the FI equation to the algorithm of Ninjetteness:

When I was looking for the Ninjette in '08 (when fuel hit the ghastly $4/gal out here in PA) I asked the sales folks about why they didn't have FI on the EX250. Their response was thus, "It sells fine without it". It rang true at the dealership 'cause they were out of the Ninjette. Tried an SV650 and didn't like the seat comfort (read: None) and then hopped on the Vulcan 2000...couldn't afford that one, so ended up getting Spock...with FI.

The Honda dealership just a short walk from me (ECS Honda) has 2 very nicely appointed Goldwings as their marquee bikes. I have not been inside but can only recall 1 CBR 250 over the entire summer. I guess that because the bike has been built in Thailand the folks at Honda want to keep the price low to compete because no one would buy a $5000 250cc thumper that gets similar fuel economy...and then the Ninjette walks away from it as the revs climb. But history is on the Ninjette's side, and Kawasaki got it right the first time. Don't fix what ain't broke! But yeah, FI would be nice...

Johnny

Old November 4th, 2011, 04:56 AM   #39
Outlander Systems
ninjette.org Tengu

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

This thread is out of control.

I am totally in love with the Ninjette, and that is undeniable. Those of you hating the Honda's guts need to ride one.

These are two bikes that, though in the same class, are radically different. Both with their own faults and both with their own benefits.

I think that it is awesome that the Honda hit the market. As someone who's been riding 250s for over 14 years, it's about damned time we had an option other than the Ninja.

The Honda had balls. Big brass ones. From 0-60 it felt a lot like my old GS500.

It's extremely nimble. The riding position seemed higher, which is great for taller riders. The digital cluster is bad ass. I had to spend over $400 to get digital instrumentation on my Ninja. It's fuel-injected. I am going to have to spend over $500 to convert the Ninja.

The Honda, in my opinion has a more elegant design. It is very futuristic looking. The Ninja looks like a traditional sport bike. My only gripe about the Honda's looks, is that the colour schemes look like sport-touring, old man colours. If they had released a red/black, yellow/black, or a Repsol edition, with graphics more in line with sport bikes, I don't think anyone would be dogging its looks. Paint Jobs are cheap.

Hop's got an Akrapovic exhaust on his CBR. To say it sounds monstrous is an understatement. His bike sounds absolutely wicked.

I'm a little shocked to see the hate for the Honda here. As 250 riders, we get dogged out by mindless, straight-line throttle apes and squids, but then we turn around and tag on other 250s? I don't get that.

I don't like 1/4 litre bikes; I f^(@'in love them. I've had plenty of bigger displacement bikes, and still have an undying love for these lightweight nimble machines.

I am glad the Honda is different, and I would personally like to see Suzuki and Yamaha get a piece of the pie.

If Hop is willing, I will do a comparison/shootout video of the two bikes once mine gets back from being hacked up.

Outlander Systems Facebook Page
Outlander Systems is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 4th, 2011, 04:59 AM   #40
akima
Nooblet

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
I'm a little shocked to see the hate for the Honda here. As 250 riders, we get dogged out by mindless, straight-line throttle apes and squids, but then we turn around and tag on other 250s? I don't get that.
Well put.

Quote:
I am glad the Honda is different, and I would personally like to see Suzuki and Yamaha get a piece of the pie.
Me too!

Quote:
If Hop is willing, I will do a comparison/shootout video of the two bikes once mine gets back from being hacked up.
Do it!