Notices

Old June 16th, 2011, 04:40 PM   #1
lux
ninjette.org guru

Name: lux

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R

Sartso Snowflake Jeans, "Size 33.5", Free, Local to NYC

Hi,

Have a pair of Sartso Snowflake jeans in size 30. They actually fit like size 33.5 (a sizing chart is listed on Sartso's website). I've washed them once, worn them a few times, they're too big. Free to someone local to NYC (and Long Island, depending on how far) that can meet me, preferably on a nice weekend day. If it's during the week, I'm close to Bryant Park. If you want to buy me a meal I won't say no. But yeah, free, no meal necessary. If you'll actually wear them, post a reply. I'll give it about a week and pick a random person.

I'll be offering this to friends so if one of them wants it before the week is over, I apologize for the thread.

I'm leaving it open for about a week because I know how busy people can be. Trying to be fair to one of the nicest forums I've been on.
lux is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 16th, 2011, 08:44 PM   #2
kaiserz
There's a limit to s2pdty

Name: A.D.

Motorcycle(s): 250r ninja (sold)

Aw D: I want it but I'm like 5 hours away from you hehe
kaiserz is offline   Reply With Quote