Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Miscellaneous

Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #1
Yaozer
ninjette.org member

Name: J

Motorcycle(s): 2008 WR250X, 2008 Ninja 250R

Fisher Homesteader Snow Plow

I have a 2010 Fisher Homesteader Plow (same as the Western Suburbanite) with the 6' 8" blade. It has the frame mount and wiring with joystick control to mount on a 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma. I also have all the manuals and installation instructions. If you want to mount it to a different vehicle, you can get a new frame mount inexpensively from ebay or a local Fisher dealer . You can still use the wiring as it's universal with some modifications.

I purchased this from the original owner to install on my truck, but it will not work for my vehicle. The original owner only used it to plow his own driveway for one season, then I purchased it and never got to install it.

The plow looks close to new. Poly blade is in excellent condition; the mount, pump, lights, and all other parts are functional and in great condition.

Come and get it now and it will pay for itself in the first storm and then make you money thereafter.

$1500. Please call John at (201)787-0755 for serious inquiries. Delivery in the tri-state area may be available for an extra fee. Text if you must, but I prefer to talk on the phone.

This won't last long, especially with winter snow just around the corner.

Untitled

Untitled

Old November 30th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #2
Yaozer
ninjette.org member

Name: J

Motorcycle(s): 2008 WR250X, 2008 Ninja 250R

S O L D!

Closed Thread