ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Notices

Old April 21st, 2011, 09:55 PM   #1
SV_Hadder
ninjette.org member

Name: Zach

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250

2000 ZX7R - Salvage title. How much is it worth?

So, I'm trying to sell my 91 Miata with salvage title, and I have a guy offering to trade me his 2000 ZX7R with a salvage title... how ironic.

He said the engine(12k miles) has been swapped out of a different bike, so I'm assuming the original one blew up or something.. The bike is painted black, and he says ALL it needs is a right hand mirror because the mirror is cracked. It has new tires, new drive chain, Vance and Hines full exhaust.

My car is worth 1500 to 2500 on a good day, but I haven't had any real cash offers, and I'd like to get rid of it ASAP.

Most likely if I got this ZX7, I would keep it for the summer, and try and sell it off. What would it be worth? If I could get 2,000 to 2,500 I think I'd be happy. I also think I will have better luck selling the ZX7 than my Miata, so I'm leaning towards the ZX7. Still gotta have a VERY close look at it before I make any moves on it.

Here are some crappy pics of the bike.... which is all I have seen of it.