ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2013 - 2017 Ninja 300 > 2013 - 2017 Ninja 300 Farkles

Old June 6th, 2024, 03:14 PM   #1
NatLoki
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Natalie

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 300

Need help choosing new fairings

Hey everyone. I desperately need some opinions, I have the frame for a ninja 300, I now need to get fairings for it. There are a few I like but I really have no idea what it will look like. I'm not good enough on Photoshop to test it out and I'm not imaginative enough to really picture it. I'm gonna post some examples of some fairings I found scrolling online so you could get a good idea of what I like. I think I picked out the fairings I want, but I'm not sure. Keep in mind that customization is free when I order the fairings. I could tell them the exact colours I want and even show them other examples of what I want and they will do their best to make the fairings that way. I have one thing I am not budging on, the main colour will be neon pink or hot pink. I lost my bike last year and was so depressed. My bike was my life and the only way I could get around and the only thing that made me truly happy. It's been a real struggle saving money for this, I even had to start a GoFundMe to raise the money (I got about half of my goal). As a last resort I have now borrowed a few hundred dollars from my boyfriend's father which really sucks. So this is so very important to me.

Please help me decide!! I need to order these asap before I spend the money and so that I could actually enjoy the bike before it starts to get cold. I live in Toronto and I know the fairings will probably take about 4-6 weeks to arrive after I order it.

The first 2 are just examples of the kind of style I like.
Initially I was gonna do all pink like the 3rd photo, then I decided to get a little more creative. I was gonna do black with pink flames until I realized that flames seems to be all over Harley Davidsons so scratch that.
The pink and purple is what I'm really thinking of choosing minus those black lines on the sides.
And the last pick is also an option, maybe tell the company to paint it like that if they could, front to back.
NatLoki is offline   Reply With Quote