ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Farkles

Old October 25th, 2009, 09:25 AM   #81
Greg_E
ninjette.org sage

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 90 Suzuki gsx600f Katana, 03 Buell XB9R

I agree, the leverage is terrible, but nearly the same as the Suzuki branded one I bought back in 1991 that looks very similar. These stands have been around so long that no oe really owns the basic patent anymore, that's why s many companies make things that lok identical.
Greg_E is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 25th, 2009, 03:47 PM   #82
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Well, guys, I noticed that the Harbor Freight spools were finally listed on both websites (HarborFreight.com and HarborFreightUSA.com), so I checked again and, sure enough, they were finally available in-store (the only place it makes sense... why sell the stand and not the stuff you need for it?! Why charge so much shipping for a $5 scrap of metal?!). The 10mm spools were right near the area they should have been but the 8mm ones were way off on the other end of the aisle. I got the last 10mm ones at the Escondido store but I'm probably going to return them because I already ordered some matching ones from eBay. If I hadn't I'd still use these, I just wouldn't leave 'em in all the time because I don't like seeing shiny parts on a black swingarm.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 25th, 2009, 07:15 PM   #83
untdavid
ninjette.org member

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): Candy Plasma Blue 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Thanks. May I ask how you became aware of this one [coupon]? I never saw it posted on any of the deal sites and this one is not hosted on HarborFreight.com like the last one. It says "non-transferable," so I hope I don't encounter any resistance. It really bugged me that the text was unreadable on the source even on the last one from their own website! I really just need to sign up for their email list...
I goto a site called "slickdeals.net". Great site if you want to find the best deals on anything. I check it religiously

David
untdavid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 25th, 2009, 08:07 PM   #84
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by untdavid View Post
I goto a site called "slickdeals.net". Great site if you want to find the best deals on anything. I check it religiously

David
So do I. I evenwent there and searched for it. All I can find is the last one that already expired.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 25th, 2009, 10:02 PM   #85
untdavid
ninjette.org member

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): Candy Plasma Blue 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
So do I. I evenwent there and searched for it. All I can find is the last one that already expired.
Its under the forum "coupons", I believe
untdavid is offline   Reply With Quote