ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old July 24th, 2009, 11:16 AM   #1
Verus Cidere
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): '91 Honda CBR600 F2

Ninjette decal design contest reminder:

Hey guys, just a reminder to you all that we're having a contest to create a ninjette.org decal to put on bikes, cages, helmets or whatever. We've got several entries so far, but I know I've seen others around that haven't made it to the contest thread. I also know that there's quite a few of you that know how to use photoshop, gimp, and other such programs. Go make us a decal and who knows? Maybe you'll get your name written in ninjette.org history like ARc did.

Here's a link to the contest thread. The ideas are generally up to you but there are a few basic guidelines for how the decals should be made. Good luck and have fun!
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showt...5991#post85991