Notices

Old June 1st, 2015, 06:30 AM   #1
BlownWideOpen
ninjette.org guru

Name: Artie

Motorcycle(s): Stuff

Burkhart Cycle (AVOID)

I put an order through for:

1 x 2008-2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R-GSXR shock swap Raising links (27205B)
LINK SIZE 1" Raising Links

On April 17, 2015. Other than a confirmation of purchase, I never received a tracking number. Put in a claim last week through PayPal and no response from the seller as of yet.

I work hard for my money, 50 bucks is a lot to go up in smoke for something I'm never going to get. Terribly disappointed.

Old June 1st, 2015, 07:34 AM   #2
ForceofWill
Blind 250 Loving Whore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R, 02 FZ1, '20 Fat Bob 114

If you read around about them here you would have been prepared. Pretty sure everyone of us that ordered some got them. They don't communicate well and it takes a little bit but they show up. You being in Canada might be why it's taking a little longer.
ForceofWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2015, 05:16 PM   #3
gantt
ninjette.org sage

Name: michael

Motorcycle(s): 2019 Ninja 400, Sold 2012 Ninja 650, Sold 2009 Ninja 250r, Sold 2007 DRZ400s

You might have jumped the gun a little. You have time to file a PayPal dispute. I've ordered from them 2 times now. Shipping was a little slow. But really no big deal
gantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2015, 05:17 AM   #4
BlownWideOpen
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceofWill View Post
If you read around about them here you would have been prepared. Pretty sure everyone of us that ordered some got them. They don't communicate well and it takes a little bit but they show up. You being in Canada might be why it's taking a little longer.
Actually, I did read up on them before I ordered the links. I figured 2 months would be a solid deadline to get my item. If I waited another month, I wouldn't have been able to file a claim.

And, just because they do that doesn't mean it's okay. That's not how you run a business.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 07:39 AM   #5
ForceofWill
Blind 250 Loving Whore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R, 02 FZ1, '20 Fat Bob 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownWideOpen View Post
Actually, I did read up on them before I ordered the links. I figured 2 months would be a solid deadline to get my item. If I waited another month, I wouldn't have been able to file a claim.

And, just because they do that doesn't mean it's okay. That's not how you run a business.
Hey man I agree with you on the customer service part. Unfortunately I put up with it because there's no options for these things for our bikes and they seem like a small machine shop that's just busting out parts. At least they make them.
ForceofWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2015, 07:48 AM   #6
ROB654
ninjette.org member

Name: ROB

Motorcycle(s): 08 NINJA 250,EX500,YSR50,86 VFR750

I've been waiting since the first week in May for mine.
ROB654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2015, 07:56 AM   #7
Somchai
Freedom for Germany

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R-FI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceofWill View Post
Hey man I agree with you on the customer service part. Unfortunately I put up with it because there's no options for these things for our bikes and they seem like a small machine shop that's just busting out parts. At least they make them.
Tom you're right.
But do you know how this normally should be:
"Thank you customer for your order, but since we are a small company we would like to ask for your patience since delivery will take some time. Thank you."
And everything is ok
Somchai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2015, 10:11 AM   #8
gantt
ninjette.org sage

Name: michael

Motorcycle(s): 2019 Ninja 400, Sold 2012 Ninja 650, Sold 2009 Ninja 250r, Sold 2007 DRZ400s

yes!!!!!^^^^^^^
gantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2015, 10:00 AM   #9
BlownWideOpen
ninjette.org guru

My money was just refunded. Poor business, and practices. I will not be purchasing from them ever again.