Old April 1st, 2014, 10:54 PM   #1
redbike2
ninjette.org member

Name: Jonathan

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250

April 1 - Kicked Off the Season

It's April 1

Although took an occasional ride between Dec 1 and now

Took the bike out for its 1st decent roll of the season. 1 hour - part highway - part backroads.

You in Cali, FLA, Tex, etc. warm clims may not know hard it is ride mainly on 4 wheels for three or four months a year.
redbike2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 1st, 2014, 10:58 PM   #2
rasta
Your face

Name: Wes

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Honda CBR650f

We have a lot of problems in the state of California. Riding motorcycles October-March isn't one of them

"even a proper fitting helmet can 'get loose'" -csmith
rasta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 1st, 2014, 11:09 PM   #3
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
cali folk got 99 problems but ridin' in winter ain't one.

unfortunately forest fires are at least 98 of them
Sirref is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 2nd, 2014, 02:35 AM   #4
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Glad to hear someone is riding! I am up here in New England and the weather has just started to change. I pulled the tank off of my SV to reseal the tank so I cant ride it yet (hope to have it finished this weekend). My Ducati is ready to ride but I wont take it out till there is less sand (town just started to do street sweeping) and salt out there. Everyone up here in the north east has had a really long crappy winter to deal with and I don't think I can wait to ride much longer. Glad you got out, be careful and have fun!
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 2nd, 2014, 06:42 AM   #5
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbike2 View Post
It's April 1

You in Cali, FLA, Tex, etc. warm clims may not know hard it is ride mainly on 4 wheels for three or four months a year.
I get it, April Fools, or you have Downs Syndrome, or you're only 6, or you really don't want anyone to know what the hell you're saying, or you are dictating to your pet squirrel and it's their first time on a keyboard, or sadly, it's just how you talk and write.

Anyway, I also rode yesterday, if that's what you wanted to convey. Peace out fellow Bostonian.