ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Farkles

Old April 25th, 2009, 08:08 PM   #41
Jlin
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Jordan

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r

yea the plastic part is suppose to take most of the shock and crack and if u need new handle bars i got 2 cause i installed clip ons so if anyone wants i'll sell them for cheap =D they're only 3 days old haha.
Jlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 5th, 2009, 09:12 PM   #42
JaeL
Bike Thrasher

Name: JaeL

Motorcycle(s): 2008 EX250r

I just installed mines. Had a lil bit of trouble lining them up, Part of it is barely touching the fairing what are your thoughts do you think the vibe is going to rub off the paint, i think so.....

Old August 6th, 2009, 04:52 PM   #43
noche_caliente
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kim

Motorcycle(s): '08 250

mine has a nice gouge from where it touched

Old August 6th, 2009, 04:58 PM   #44
JaeL
Bike Thrasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by noche_caliente View Post
mine has a nice gouge from where it touched
yep 7 min ride to work, and the gouge has begin but u cannot see it bc the puck is in it. has yours gotten worse? or will it stay the same?

Old August 6th, 2009, 06:15 PM   #45
noche_caliente
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kim

Motorcycle(s): '08 250

seems to be fairly constant - I can't see it unless the sliders are off - and since I'll need to replace the fairings at some point down the line anyway, it's no biggie I guess

Old August 7th, 2009, 09:02 PM   #46
Hokie11
ninjette.org member

Name: Vinh

Motorcycle(s): Black 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

i had intuitives on mine... had a ranting thread in the tech section

i hated them... they scratched my fairings and took forever to line up on my own.. AND they nearly went into the engine block from a very VERY slow tipover in my own living room (on hardwood floor). even with me holding some weight up as it fell, it bent the rod and the dog ears were completely off afterwards..

i ordered shoguns that same week and put them on this evening. SUPER sturdy, very well built and perfect fit with a few mm clearance on each side from the fairings. very happy with them. only have to trim the left sprocket cover but with a drummel tool its very quick and easy

Old April 17th, 2010, 03:12 PM   #47
JaeL
Bike Thrasher

Went down into a ditch on ride side of the bike. Took out my blinker and brake petal. Got some very little scratches on the fairings. Slider bent a very little, frame still intack.