ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old November 22nd, 2010, 03:58 PM   #1
ryu hayabusa
ninjette.org member

Name: ion

Motorcycle(s): 2000 ninja 250r

2000 ex250, pretty much complete- for parts or restore.

she's a great bike, but i just snapped a spark plug off in the head... (don't worry, i threw away the torque wrench, and will now forever be torquing plugs by hand) i'm too lazy to fix it, so i just moved the fairings over to my 1995 bike. the rest of the bike is in good working condition, i JUST cleaned the carbs and was proceeding to the rest of the tune up when the plug issue happened. my loss your gain, PM or email ripcurl1915@hotmail.com for parts.
i'll give ya the whole bike for 300$. has a clean and clear title. bike only has 7,800 miles, i can email pics. im in oregon.