ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Items Wanted

Old October 13th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #1
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

WTB repairable pregen EX250F lower fairing in ATL area (or DIRT cheap shipped)

I'm entertaining the idea of modifying an EX250J race lower to fit the pregen along with a melted lower fairing I already have. That's no reason to turn down a good deal on a cheaply obtainable, repairable, complete pregen fairing, so let me know what you have. I intend to paint and I will be fabricating attachments for a fiberglass upper, so I can deal with cracks and such. What I can't deal with is serious melting/deformation, as many of these seem to have. I have seen some with minimal melting on the bottom only, which I might be able to deal with.

I missed a local deal on a GOOD fairing that needed no repairs for $40, so that's my ceiling for a minimally damaged one (simple crack). I don't want to spend $30+ for shipping, so I'd like to find something local.

The most I'd pay shipped is $60 for a good one that doesn't need repairing, $50 for a minimally damaged one (simple crack), and anything seriously damaged would likely not be worth selling to me when shipped unless you are OK with making barely more than the shipping costs.

For local pick-up, I'll spend $50 for a good one, $40 for a minimally damaged one (simple cracks), $25 on a repairable but badly damaged one (multiple pieces, some holes, minimal melting=OK). Melted bottom that is normally flat is fine, but melted/deformed vents and stuff are probably not.

If you can help: THANKS!
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote