ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ride Reports

Notices

Old August 1st, 2009, 10:17 AM   #1
paterick4o8
ninjette.org sage

Name: patricK

Motorcycle(s): '08 blue 250R [sold]. '09 lime ZX-6R [stolen :( ]. '06 blue 636.

<<< SF Monthly Night Ride Friday 7/31 >>>

Every month, some local riders host a monthly night ride in The City!
I've never gone nor even taken my bike up to SF yet, but decided to go last night for the first time.

It was FUN FUN FUN!! and madness.. so many bikes, kinda speeding through some parts of the streets, some wheelie poppin. No real formation in riding so you have to make sure to know your surroundings.. truly this is for the rider that's not so anal and just wants to have some fun and is comfortable being close to other bikes in the city streets. It's kinda crazy that we don't get ticketed or pulled over as we saw a good number of cops during our ride. But there's so many of us that I don't know how they could anyways.

In the last year, they say only 1 person has been ticketed or something.

If only I could record everything in SF's pretty scenery.. a buddy borrowed my camera mount and I'll post his vid later when he gets me the link. In the mean time, here are some pics and a lil vid from one of our stops:

@ the secret meeting spot (if you look closely, you can see Alcatraz in the back)

@ one of our stops

@ Fisherman's Warf In-n-Out for dinner (end of ride)

Ride started around 7:45pm. End result tho was being pretty tired out and not getting home til about 12:30am. But I'd do it again
paterick4o8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 1st, 2009, 01:19 PM   #2
Angel-be-Good
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ryan

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, '11 Street Triple R

Looks fun. I think I know where your "secret meeting spot" is...

Old August 1st, 2009, 03:47 PM   #3
paterick4o8
ninjette.org sage

Name: patricK

Motorcycle(s): '08 blue 250R [sold]. '09 lime ZX-6R [stolen :( ]. '06 blue 636.

well yeah, pic 2 has the street sign haha
paterick4o8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 18th, 2009, 12:53 AM   #4
green.saki
green ninja turtle

Name: Leo

Motorcycle(s): green ninja turtle

hey patrick!

yeah, i've been on this ride a couple times! its crazy fun rippin through the city streets in one massive group!! i missed the last one. i love it when we all gather back along the embaradero and everyone's revvin' their engines. its freakin' insane! swarmin' around cars at stoplights pretty off the wall too. wonder what the drivers are thinkin'. I felt bad one time when i saw these two older ladies in their car who looked totally freaked out.

i just hate slabbin back and forth from SJ and the city. hope to hit the next one or two.
green.saki is offline   Reply With Quote