Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old March 15th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #1
Yasko
Texas Newbie

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 07 Ninja EX250, 07 FZ6

Tips on pumping Gas

TIPS ON PUMPING GAS

When you're filling up do not squeeze the trigger of the nozzle to a fast mode If you look you will see that the trigger has three (3) stages: low, middle, and high. You should be pumping on low mode, thereby minimizing the vapors that are created while you are pumping. All hoses at the pump have a vapor return. If you are pumping on the fast rate, some of the liquid that goes to your tank becomes vapor. Those vapors are being sucked up and back into the underground storage tank so you're getting less worth for your money.

One of the most important tips is to fill up when your gas tank is HALF FULL. The reason for this is the more gas you have in your tank the less air occupying its empty space. Gasoline evaporates faster than you can imagine. Gasoline storage tanks have an internal floating roof. This roof serves as zero clearance between the gas and the atmosphere, so it minimizes the evaporation.

Another reminder, if there is a gasoline truck pumping into the storage tanks when you stop to buy gas, DO NOT fill up; most likely the gasoline is being stirred up as the gas is being delivered, and you might pick up some of the dirt that normally settles on the bottom.
Yasko is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 15th, 2011, 09:44 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

I dunno John, those seem more like wivestales than warnings to be followed. The amount of liquid that goes to vapor is just not going to be affected between the 3 flow rates. The moving ceilings in gas tanks aren't to minimize evaporation, it's to keep the area available for gas vapors to form at a minimum, to reduce the risk of an explosion. The third one is a bit of a wash. While new gas being pumped into the tank may circulate things that are in the tank, there are several in-line filters in the pumping mechanism that we use to fill our tank, so there isn't going to any noticeable dirt or debris going into the vehicle tank anyway.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 02:26 AM   #3
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasko View Post
TIPS ON PUMPING GAS

When you're filling up do not squeeze the trigger of the nozzle to a fast mode If you look you will see that the trigger has three (3) stages: low, middle, and high. You should be pumping on low mode, thereby minimizing the vapors that are created while you are pumping. All hoses at the pump have a vapor return. If you are pumping on the fast rate, some of the liquid that goes to your tank becomes vapor. Those vapors are being sucked up and back into the underground storage tank so you're getting less worth for your money.
I would expect more to evaporate (become vapor) by spending more time with your fuel door open and exposed to the air.

Quote:
One of the most important tips is to fill up when your gas tank is HALF FULL. The reason for this is the more gas you have in your tank the less air occupying its empty space. Gasoline evaporates faster than you can imagine. Gasoline storage tanks have an internal floating roof. This roof serves as zero clearance between the gas and the atmosphere, so it minimizes the evaporation.
Filling up twice as often means releasing the vapors twice as often and carrying around more weight for lower fuel efficiency. It can only evaporate until it reaches the maximum concentration the air can handle for a given temperature (dew point). When you fill up early, you release it all and make room for more evaporation, which runs counter to the reasoning for refueling early.

Ever wonder why the defrost in your car, which blows warm air on the windshield's water condensation, also kicks on the A/C light? I mean, you want HOT air, right? The reason why is because the the A/C removes water from the air and the dry air works like a sponge for absorbing humidity, which is obvious when you see an immediate improvement even before it has the chance to warm up. If fuel behaves the same way, why would you keep letting the vapors out and "dry" air in?

Quote:
Another reminder, if there is a gasoline truck pumping into the storage tanks when you stop to buy gas, DO NOT fill up; most likely the gasoline is being stirred up as the gas is being delivered, and you might pick up some of the dirt that normally settles on the bottom.
I'm sure the pumps generally have some pretty good filtration systems. Besides, more people are equally concerned with what floats on the top of a tank and I'm been to many gas stations that have run dry a few times in recent years (they don't get too much time to build up floatsam).
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 05:45 AM   #4
CynicalC
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

Sound like wives tales to me too. Also tue thing about filling up when your tank is still half full sounds absurd. Especially since theoretically you should get better gas mileage as the tank empties (less weight).
CynicalC is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 06:21 AM   #5
FrugalNinja250

Name: Frugal

Motorcycle(s): Several

Quote:
TIPS ON PUMPING GAS

Vapor generation is not really related to pumping volume, more to ambient temperature and amount of surface area exposed to air, as well as how much unsaturated air is available to evaporate into. Not all pumps have vapor recovery systems, that's more subject to local and state regulations and typically is more prevailent in metropolitan areas. In any case, it's a bad idea to use the trigger lock when pumping.

Quote:
The half-full meme started back in the 1970's for cars but the reasoning then was mass. The theory was that half a tank weighed less and therefor you would get better gas mileage hauling half a tank instead of a full tank around. Keep in mind car tanks in those days routinely held more than 20 gallons. It turned out to not matter since even 20 gallons of fuel was a tiny percentage of the entire weight of the car. Evaporation does lose fuel volume over time, but the amount lost is trivial in a bike, mainly what evaporates out of the fuel bowls when you don't ride for a week, but more importantly the amount of air space in the tank has no meaningful relevance to this evaporation. The size of the vent in the filler cap minimizes the loss of vapors anyway and once saturation is achieved inside the tank the fuel stops evaporating. In fact, opening the tank more often to fill it up from half full instead of full empty lets out even more vapors and is counterproductive.

Quote:
This may be possible, but not really important because the petcock screens get the large stuff and the fuel filter gets the stuff large enough to matter.
FrugalNinja250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 06:37 AM   #6
mikesova
ninjette.org member

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2002 XR200r

I would say take it slow, so you're not accidentally spraying gas all over your bike.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 07:00 AM   #7
DaBlue1
Long Time Rider

Name: Blue

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
TIPS ON PUMPING GAS

...When you're filling up do not squeeze the trigger of the nozzle to a fast mode If you look you will see that the trigger has three (3) stages: low, middle, and high. You should be pumping on low mode, thereby minimizing the vapors that are created while you are pumping. All hoses at the pump have a vapor return. If you are pumping on the fast rate, some of the liquid that goes to your tank becomes vapor. Those vapors are being sucked up and back into the underground storage tank so you're getting less worth for your money.
Not all gas stations have a trigger lock mechanism or vapor recovery nozzles. Where I live they( trigger locks ) do not exist, for fear of people walking away from the pump while refueling and an accidental over spill occurs or some other catastrophic event. Not every state has a vapor recovery program, so vapor recovery hoses are not required.

A few of these tips have been discussed and various info gleened from it. http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/gastips.asp
DaBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 07:11 AM   #8
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlue1 View Post
Not all gas stations have a trigger lock mechanism or vapor recovery nozzles. Where I live they( trigger locks ) do not exist, for fear of people walking away from the pump while refueling and an accidental over spill occurs or some other catastrophic event. Not every state has a vapor recovery program, so vapor recovery hoses are not required.

A few of these tips have been discussed and various info gleened from it. http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/gastips.asp
They are supposed to turn off automatically when fuel touches the tip even with the trigger locked. I remember using a defective pump that was pumping WAY too slow and it started over-flowing when it FINALLY got there (15-20 minutes later; I ran into someone I knew and just decided to let it run insted of going elsewhere).

Old March 16th, 2011, 07:13 AM   #9
wvninja
ninjette.org sage

Name: Nate

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Honda CBR600RR

Quote:
Not all gas stations have a trigger lock mechanism or vapor recovery nozzles. Where I live they( trigger locks ) do not exist, for fear of people walking away from the pump while refueling and an accidental over spill occurs or some other catastrophic event. Not every state has a vapor recovery program, so vapor recovery hoses are not required.[/url]
X2 .. wv does not have (that I've seen) the vapor returns nor do they have the lock anymore. Which I hate because at 4:00pm and everyone is getting gas it takes three time longer to pump gas. Not only that but rising gas prices seem like they slow down the pump as well. I don't leave my car unattended nor would I if the pump had an auto lock. I also think its because they are afraid someone will pull it out of the car with it locked spilling gas everywhere say for instance during a spark and fire. I have no doubt that if they did someone would do it therefor one person's stupidity ruins it for us all.

Old March 16th, 2011, 07:18 AM   #10
backinthesaddleagain

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 2013 ZX6R 636

Most stations in RI have gotten rid of the lock. Most important tip I can think of is do not ride away with pump nozzle still in tank.
backinthesaddleagain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 07:23 AM   #11
wvninja
ninjette.org sage

Name: Nate

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Honda CBR600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinthesaddleagain View Post
Most stations in RI have gotten rid of the lock. Most important tip I can think of is do not ride away with pump nozzle still in tank.
XD .. I want to see a video of that LOL

even better a bike going down the road with the nozzle and hose dragging behind the bike

Old March 16th, 2011, 08:54 AM   #12
CynicalC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvninja View Post
XD .. I want to see a video of that LOL

even better a bike going down the road with the nozzle and hose dragging behind the bike
I've seen it happen right in front of me at a pump hah

Funny thing though, every station I've been to in CA has trigger locks. In NY, only full serv stations had them.

Old March 16th, 2011, 10:04 AM   #13
Flashmonkey
Professional belly dancer

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): 1992 GSX-R 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I would say take it slow, so you're not accidentally spraying gas all over your bike.
Words to live by and apply to other areas of life....
Flashmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 10:32 AM   #14
almost40
ninjette.org Monkey Spank

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R Track-Bike Woodcraft clip-ons and rearsets FZ-6 track bike

FYI most if not all gas stations have multiple filters in between the underground tanks and the pump, along with a filter in the pump itself. Most of the newer tankers have a filter in line. The wholesaler also filters the fuel before it hits my tanker trailer.
Every station that I deliver to, gets a delivery of fuel at least once a day. (Even the stations in tiny towns) There are a few owners who try to play the fuel market to their advantage. For the most part they avg the daily use and have that plus 5% delivered daily.
almost40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 10:42 AM   #15
Live2ride

Name: Cody

Motorcycle(s): 06 yzf r6r previously: 09 ninja 250r, black 07 zx6r

Every gas station around here has the lock. One thing I've never understood was why some northern states don't allow you to pump your own gas(ex. NJ). They pump your gas for you then expect a tip, I don't tip because I don't want them to pump my gas for me anyway. Luckily they don't do that here in VA. Any who, normally when I get gas for my tahoe, I don't fill it up more than 1/2 way or so to save money since I have a large tank and horrible gas mileage. Since gas prices have begun soaring I just top off my tank every chance I get to save $0.10/gal if I were to get it tomorrow. IMO about this thread...just get gas and don't worry about it; if your worried about vapors then I'm sure the vapors escaping out of your tank to freedom couldn't cause a loss of more than half a mile. O, and the gas vapors smell great

Old March 16th, 2011, 10:58 AM   #16
DaBlue1
Long Time Rider

Name: Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2ride View Post
...I've never understood was why some northern states don't allow you to pump your own gas(ex. NJ). They pump your gas for you then expect a tip,
NJ is one of two States that do not allow self service. NJ's law has been around since 1949. They tried to allow a few self service stations a few years ago, but people cried about loosing jobs and having to learn how to pump gas. The other state is Oregon

Last futzed with by DaBlue1; March 16th, 2011 at 01:20 PM.
DaBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 12:21 PM   #17
phr3ek
meow?

Name: kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2004 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalC View Post
I've seen it happen right in front of me at a pump hah

Funny thing though, every station I've been to in CA has trigger locks. In NY, only full serv stations had them.
that is just down right retarded

what kind of bike was it?
cant imagine it being a sportbike since the key locks into the cap while open
phr3ek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 12:57 PM   #18
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Name: john

Motorcycle(s): 08 250r and 07 600r

I used to live in Dallas...some girls there are fine!
randomwalk101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #19
Live2ride

Name: Cody

Motorcycle(s): 06 yzf r6r previously: 09 ninja 250r, black 07 zx6r

Quote:
NJ is one of two States that don not allow self service. NJ's law has been around since 1949. They tried to allow a few self service stations a few years ago, but people cried about loosing jobs and having to learn how to pump gas. The other state is Oregon.
I always wondered, do they pump your gas for you on a bike? I think I would refuse to allow them to do it but I assume they would make an exception for a biker.

Old March 16th, 2011, 01:32 PM   #20
ricochet08
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ross

Motorcycle(s): 2007 ninja ex500, 2010 Ninja 250r, 2004 zzr600, 2003 CBR600rr, 2013 Ninja 300...in that order :D

one day i got bored at the pump, and noticed that after letting go of the trigger, a nice amount of gas came out. So i say to myself "I wonder how long this will take if i...."

I would squeeze the trigger, and let the excess come out, over and over, and over...then eventually got tired of doing it and just filled it up regurlarly
ricochet08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 01:46 PM   #21
scotty

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): Yahama v star 650 classic

I just fill up when i'm on a 1/4 tank, and I put that sucker on full blast. I hate waiting while the take fills.

Old March 16th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #22
Raven
ninjette.org member

Name: Neil

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja ZX6R

...In the instruction manual it usually tells you where to fill the gas tank at a level?

I've overfilled my bike once when I knew I was gonna be on a long ride, and it gave me no troubles...Not to mean being in the sorching heat of summer sun. Unless you mean by filling it up, and leave it out in sun for a very long time. Which would make sense to call for trouble.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #23
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

The problem with overfilling isn't primarily that it's dangerous, it's that the overflow can overwhelm the carbon cannister that is used to help emissions (at least on CA bikes, not sure if the rest of you all have one as well). The canister works fine for vapors, and eventually burns off enough under normal use to last the life of the bike. However, if it fills up with liquid gasoline, it causes venting problems, making for hard starting and even general engine performance issues.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #24
coondog
ninjette.org sage

Motorcycle(s): 2005 ninja 250 street fighter, 2008 street fighter ninja 500, 2001 nsr 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomwalk101 View Post
I used to live in Dallas...some girls there are fine!
finally something worth reading. lets get more going; how do you fill your tank when you get to the gas station on reserve and have definetly used half a gallon?
coondog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 16th, 2011, 10:11 PM   #25
CynicalC

Quote:
Originally Posted by phr3ek View Post
that is just down right retarded

what kind of bike was it?
cant imagine it being a sportbike since the key locks into the cap while open
It was actually a car.

We had our own gas pumps at the company I used to work for. Someone was parked pumping gas listening to the radio and I pulled up behind them. They just weren't thinking I guess and saw me coming and started the car and pulled forward with the gas still pumping. The hoses have quick disconnects on them so it just popped off and stopped the pump. Actually I don't think more than a drop even spilled so it worked pretty good.

Old March 18th, 2011, 12:24 PM   #26
Fly'in Ninja
ninjette.org guru

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): C-250R-ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
Fly'in Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 19th, 2011, 07:16 AM   #27
JeffM
Mr. 988

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): One

Do not stick your face down by the tank to see how much fuel you have pumped in. Doing so with an open visor just leads to a helmet full of fuel fumes.

Old March 19th, 2011, 09:20 AM   #28
coondog
ninjette.org sage

Motorcycle(s): 2005 ninja 250 street fighter, 2008 street fighter ninja 500, 2001 nsr 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by coondog View Post
finally something worth reading. lets get more going; how do you fill your tank when you get to the gas station on reserve and have definetly used half a gallon?
come on, how do you fill up both tanks at the same time?
coondog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 19th, 2011, 09:37 AM   #29
Cuongism

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r, 2007 Daytona 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by coondog View Post
come on, how do you fill up both tanks at the same time?
Are you making a joke?
Cuongism is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 19th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #30
Boom King
So, where's the reverse?

Name: Anson

The best tip for pumping gas...

try not to giggle if you've got to pump some gas around other people, like in an elevator. Dead giveaway...
Boom King is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 20th, 2011, 02:49 AM   #31
Fridaynight
ninjette.org member

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R

I'm from Oregon, and can tell you that motorcycles are exempt from the "no pumping your own gas" law. Generally the attendant will slide your card through and hand you the nozzle, and you can hang it up when you're done. It's actually fairly nice because I have short arms and don't have to get off the bike at all this way

I honestly don't see where the hate for the law comes from. It is pretty unnecessary of a service, but it provides jobs (which we desperately need) and does not affect the price of gas. No gas attendant in Oregon expects a tip. Back when I was a gas attendant, I'd be out washing peoples windows and checking their tires in the worst weather, and on a good day I'd get $2 in tips, it was never expected.
Fridaynight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 20th, 2011, 04:27 AM   #32
ally99
Ninja chick

Name: Allyson

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom King View Post
The best tip for pumping gas...

try not to giggle if you've got to pump some gas around other people, like in an elevator. Dead giveaway...

Gross. Man up and hold it a few minutes in this case.

Check out my Appalachian Trail journal, 2015!

Postwhores are COOL! ~Allyson
ally99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 20th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #33
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fridaynight View Post
I'm from Oregon, and can tell you that motorcycles are exempt from the "no pumping your own gas" law. Generally the attendant will slide your card through and hand you the nozzle, and you can hang it up when you're done. It's actually fairly nice because I have short arms and don't have to get off the bike at all this way

I honestly don't see where the hate for the law comes from. It is pretty unnecessary of a service, but it provides jobs (which we desperately need) and does not affect the price of gas. No gas attendant in Oregon expects a tip. Back when I was a gas attendant, I'd be out washing peoples windows and checking their tires in the worst weather, and on a good day I'd get $2 in tips, it was never expected.
Of course it affects the price of gas. Their wages raise the cost of dispensing it much more than credit card transaction fees and those alone are responsible for a good bit of the price.

Old March 20th, 2011, 11:30 AM   #34
Cuongism

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Of course it affects the price of gas. Their wages raise the cost of dispensing it much more than credit card transaction fees and those alone are responsible for a good bit of the price.
Jersey's average price $3.35 (fifth lowest)
California's average price $3.94 (third highest)

Just saying...

Stats from gasbuddy.com

Old March 20th, 2011, 11:42 AM   #35
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuongism View Post
Jersey's average price $3.35 (fifth lowest)
California's average price $3.94 (third highest)

Just saying...

Stats from gasbuddy.com
The average price varies a lot between two self-service states as well so it is not a valid comparison for the costs of self-service (different states, different taxes, additives, insurance costs, etc). If you compare and full service station with a self service across the street, the self-service will be cheaper.

There are lots of "cash only" stations in CA and they are notably cheaper than the ones that accept credit cards.

Old March 20th, 2011, 11:56 AM   #36
Cuongism

New jersey and Oregon I believe are the only full service only states, so they won't have self service prices.

Old March 20th, 2011, 01:52 PM   #37
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuongism View Post
New jersey and Oregon I believe are the only full service only states, so they won't have self service prices.
Right, meaning a comparison in states that have both makes more sense (yes, you can still find full service in states that don't require it). Even in NJ and OR, they do have to pay the attendant so it does factor into the costs. The costs ALWAYS factor in to the price.

Old March 20th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #38
Anteraan
ninjette.org member

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250 (Blue)

Quote:
I honestly don't see where the hate for the law comes from. It is pretty unnecessary of a service, but it provides jobs (which we desperately need) and does not affect the price of gas.
First off, it comes from smart people who understand business enough to know that the labor is an expense, so of course it affects the price of gas. The money to pay the person for this job doesn't come out of thin air. Is it a huge additional expense? No, but it is unecessary.

Secondly, having spent time in Oregon (a state I enjoy a lot, for the record), I've seen what happens at gas stations at busy times. One, maybe two attendants, and 8-10 pumps...you do the math. It creates an unnecessary wait, for someone with an unnecessary job.

It's all so unnecessary. Waste, the economic enemy, is firmly entrenched on the West Coast. This is just a small example. It's too bad, because it's a beautiful part of the country, and I've met some really good people out there.
Anteraan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 20th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #39
Cuongism

Cool

Quote:
Jet, I was just responding to Casey's point. He's from Oregon and stated that the full service only laws do not affect gas prices. Since Jersey is the other full service only state and they're the fifth lowest gas cost, it seems there's no direct correlation. He also says attendants do not expect tips and he has experience from being an attendant himself. There's no argument that full service costs more than self service in every other state, but Jersey and Oregon do not seem like they add this costs to customers.

Old March 20th, 2011, 04:12 PM   #40
Fridaynight
ninjette.org member

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R

Certainly didn't mean to derail this topic, but since we're on the subject of self service vs full service and prices...

There might be a small increase in cost for having an attendant, but there will always be an employee on-site even if its self serve so someone is getting paid regardless. The increase in cost only really comes during rush hour shift overlaps, which almost never happened at the gas stations I worked for.
Secondly, insurance is slightly cheaper for the company as well, they get a discount for having a "trained professional" pumping gas (I wouldn't qualify a minimum wage gas jockey as a trained professional but the insurance company does).
A cross-state comparison is an apples to oranges type affair, but if you believe that making Oregon and New Jersey full serve will do anything beyond a couple of pennies difference, I have an ice selling business in Antarctica that you could buy
Fridaynight is offline   Reply With Quote