ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old May 3rd, 2012, 09:51 AM   #1
ruben5
ninjette.org member

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Triumph Street Triple R, 2004 Ninja 250

What's it worth?? and anyone interested?

I have a 2004 Ninja with 10,000 miles on it. It has a new Pirelli MT 75 on the rear, and matched front with about 3000 didn't need to change it as it is still showing very little wear.

I have been riding it the past 2 Summers and put about 6,000 miles on it. I've changed the oil 3 times and i has been garage/shed kept in the winters.

The bike is Yellow(which I think is the fastest most dependable color made.) It is 100% stock.

It fell over once warming up in the driveway(stupid Me) so the clutch lever is a little on the short side lol and the left front blinker is a bit chipped but works fine, besides the lever and signal the bike is mint, not a scratch on it. I have the flush mount signal kit in a box but don't feel like installing it.

I am looking for this bike to go to a good home. I am 40 something and have loved this bike for getting me into riding, but yes I have now moved on and am the proud owner of a new Street Triple R. I would just keep the 250 but my roommate/landlord will only let one bike live in the shed at a time. I rode it yesterday it is ready to go.

I am located in central WV, Fayetteville to be exact. So anyone interested? There is a photo of the bike in my profile.

Alex if this post is in the wrong place could you move it please?

Contact me through the private Msg here.

Thanks
ruben5 is offline   Reply With Quote