ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old December 17th, 2014, 02:01 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[visordown.com] - TAS Racing Tyco join forces with BMW for 2015

TAS RACING with their title partner Tyco Security Products have announced they will be running BMW machinery in 2015.

The Northern Ireland based team will be the official representatives of BMW Motorrad for the 2015 British Superbike Championship season, including Superstock 1000, and the international Road Races.

Team Manager Philip Neill explained: "It really is a great honour for TAS Racing to be chosen by BMW Motorrad to spearhead their official racing efforts in 2015, and everyone involved has been very supportive in helping us put the correct package together.

"Although our agreement is with BMW Motorrad in the UK, the support we have received from BMW in Germany is already very encouraging. We will have full support from the factory both technically and personnel-wise next season to help us achieve our goals."

Tommy Bridewell and Michael Laverty will spearhead the team's British Superbike Championship attack whilst Guy Martin and William Dunlop remain as Tyco's road duo.

Tyco will also re-join the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship with double British Champion and multiple North West 200 winner Alistair Seeley.

Seeley said: "It's great to be back with TAS Racing and to be part of the whole Tyco BMW set-up for next year. With factory support and what I believe to be the best machinery, I really can't wait to get started."

Related Content

TAS Racing splits from Suzuki
Seeley back in BSB with Tyco Suzuki
Tyco Honda and Bridewell part company
Bridewell and Rutter to Bathams Honda
William Dunlop joins Guy Martin at Tyco Suzuki

Click here for full story...