ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old April 3rd, 2015, 07:40 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[American Motorcyclist Association] - Cody Webb to ride Honda/Montesa in 2015 U.S. Mo

The following is an industry press release...

Cody Webb, the winner of the 2010 NATC/AMA MotoTrials Championship, second place in the FIM World Super Enduro Championship and the current 2014 AMA EnduroCross Champion will compete aboard a factory prepared Montesa Honda COTA 4RT for the 2015 U.S. NATC/AMA MotoTrials Series.

Webb, who regularly cross-trains on a trials bike, last rode the full US MotoTrial series in 2012 and since then he has ridden only four national MotoTrial events. He won three out of those four events, demonstrating that his MotoTrial skills remain at a high level. Cody’s accomplishments this year are impressive. The student athlete is competing in three different championship series, all while finishing his final year as a mechanical engineering student.

Cody noted, “I am excited to make my return to the MotoTrial series for 2015 riding the Montesa, and I know that trials is the perfect cross training tool for the EnduroCross series and extreme events. It will be a fun season making a return to the series I started my riding career in."

Cody Webb from California, will ride the pro class with longtime friend Max Nelson from Oregon as his minder. The team will also feature Andrew Oldar, also from California, riding the expert class. They will be riding the Montesa COTA 4RT fuel injected 4-stroke, Honda powered trials machine. Team Montesa Honda, will be headed up by Team manager Martin Belair.

Martin noted, “We are very proud of the team we have assembled, and we are grateful for the support we have received from Montesa Honda Spain and American Honda.”

The series begins April 11-12 at the scenic Mauldin Ranch outside Amarillo, Texas. The following weekend, April 18-19, the series moves to Hualapai Mountains 8,000-ft, just above Kingman, Ariz. From there it moves on to Nebraska, Ohio and Wyoming,

For more information, visit www.mototrials.com.

Click here for full story...