ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old March 29th, 2015, 11:08 AM   #1
ieathonda
ninjette.org member

Name: William

Motorcycle(s): Ninja EX250F

OEM and aftermarket pregen parts PICS ADDED

Parts came from my 05 with 11k miles. I will post pictures when I can. Parts do not include shipping. I am paypal verified and it is the preferred method of payment.

Headlight bracket. Has slight bend on the right side mirror mount. Mirror still mounts on. Minor fix to bend it back. -$15
OEM Stanley headlight. Great condition no cracks. Comes with bulb. -$20

Left side (clutch side) turn signal. Has small crack. Still useable and comes with bulb -$10

OEM speed sensor cable. Works great no problems, taken off a month ago and sitting in storage. comes with the retaining plastic clip that mounts tot he front fender. -$10

OEM clutch lever assembly. Slight use. Switch works, lever I great condition. -$20

-Pending pictures

OEM air filter foam and both white mesh and retaining pieces. -$10

OEM dashboard. Harness has been cut off so I could use it on my trail tech vapor. No bulbs. Good condition -$10

Aftermarket "spyder" headlight. Never mounted. Has scuffs from shipping but can be sanded down and pasti-x to restore. Remnants of plastic protective sheeting is still present fgrom PO. Bought for $100 and letting it go for -$30

Both mirrors, right side cracked and unesable, mount can be salvaged. both come with all allen screws, one rubber cover. - 15 for both

Last futzed with by ieathonda; April 2nd, 2015 at 11:06 AM.
ieathonda is offline   Reply With Quote