ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Notices

Old February 24th, 2022, 05:41 AM   #1
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Russian / Ukrainian War?

there is no doubt in my mind that Russia is wrong here and truly the aggressor
pre planned and already done on paper....
so should we just let them take back part of russia that once was Russia?
to stop them it will take a nuclear war is it worth that ?
..... I think it is we can't let that kind of Military aggression go un checked
or they will be landing here next... as China is far bigger than anyone suspects
add to that Russian might and they both would light on the USA... and enjoy it
it sucks but I say Nuke them till they glow !
no doubt earth will be a burned out cinder and all humanity dead, but man does not deserve to live ,if he does crap like this !

Bob........

Old February 24th, 2022, 06:13 AM   #2
Snake
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
I agree that Russia should not go unchecked and without punishment for their actions because it only encourages China and even North Korea to do the same.
What I have a problem with is the U.S.A. being the police of the world and using up our treasure and blood while other nations stand by and reap the benefits. Other nations need to take care of what is happening in their back yard.
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 24th, 2022, 10:51 AM   #3
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

the problem is mainly IF we do anything other than economic sanctions...
we definitely run the risk of starting World war 3
and at the moment Russia is almost our equil in military striength.... but China is far superior in military striength.... and those 2 will band together and kick our ass and it would be a war on OUR soil not some forign shore !
it would take a long time to get the USA back into the swing of things to be able to kick both of them at the same time... but I think we could do it...
but not with the mantality that 99%of the Americans have today...that would have to change dramatically first.... so we're talking years decades even before peace would be won again.
.... it's a scary thought to say the least..... what to do ..... but now after thinking about it all night I think we should throw shantions on them and shake our finger and say shame on you several times but keep our butts out of the sending in troops idea....
I got sucked into going to ( headed that way anyway) the viet nam war.
I was like all the rest of us in our platoon nieve, dumb and misinformed
but I was going to do my part.... then they found a medical reason to kick me out and I said "I've seen the hospital, send me home !" so they did.
.... to think that hundreds of thousands of our young people would be rounded up taught how to fight and sent over as cannon fodder chills me to the bone and I don't want to see that happen again.
but that is the reality of war of nation against nation people are pons the ones making the decisions stay well back from the true fighting.
I'ed much rather have to budget cut and scrimp than have another war...
that is for sure.....
.... I don't think Biden is stupid enough to fall into the trap of another war...
but he may well be.... I think Trump would have lined the Ukrainian border with tanks ages ago to prevent what is happening today.... but be that as it may..... no sense crying over spilled milk right...

so I guess I am wondering what you folks are thinking about all this !
later....
Bob......

Old February 24th, 2022, 11:20 AM   #4
Snake

As stated before.....
....Europe should do their fair share and as always the U.S. will do it's fair share......
.... I served when I was younger and would serve again..... if I was younger.....

Old February 27th, 2022, 08:09 AM   #5
Snake

Does everyone remember the “Reset Button “? Well it looks like Putin is using it but for a different purpose.

Old December 18th, 2023, 10:16 AM   #6
Rickybob
ninjette.org member

Name: jasper

Motorcycle(s): none yet

It's a complex situation, and emotions run high. Diplomacy is vital, rushing to nuclear options risks catastrophic consequences. War is never the answer.
Rickybob is offline   Reply With Quote