ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Items Wanted

Old August 4th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #1
deeno415
ninjette.org guru

Name: Dino

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Kawasaki EX250(Bright Yellow)

Wanted: Amber Front Reflectors, Front Fender for Pregen

Hey fellow ninjetters...

I have an '06 pregen that I'm trying to piece back together after my hit & run accident. I'm looking for the front reflectors (amber) and if someone has a front fender (bright yellow).

I could probably use a rightside front fork (side that brake caliper attaches to) or if someone has info on a place I could straighten it out at (for cheap) in the SF Bay Area.

I guess while I'm at it... if anyone knows of a place I can get my tires changed out for cheap. Any info would help...

Been tight on funds lately and really looking to get this stuff done at lowest cost so I can get back on the motorcycle and ride again.

Thanks all!

Old August 29th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #2
deeno415
ninjette.org guru

Name: Dino

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Kawasaki EX250(Bright Yellow)

Update:

Got a front fender, replaced the front reflectors with drl's, got my tires changed (awesome mechanic in Daly City with great rates! Goes the extra mile!)...

Got the front end realigned!

Now all I really need is the plastic clips that hold the speedometer cable & the front brake line hose. They are the plastic clips that keep the cables/lines in place and mount to the front fender... Anyone have some laying around?