Go Back   ninjette.org > Forum Info > Forum Information

Notices

Old January 6th, 2009, 05:37 PM   #1
Sailariel
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Honda NT-700-V, formerly, Green 2008 Ninja 250R

Information on this Forum

Computers are relatively new to me, and at best, I am semi-literate. It absolutely amazes me how much data is on this forum on the 250 Kawasaki, which has been around since 1986 and has, in effect, been the penultimate 250 worldwide with no competition in sight. Kawasaki would do well to look at this forum for some pretty creative stuff. Back in he 70`s when I was most active with motorcycles, there was little information or interaction available. We are indeed fortunate that Alex has devoted so much time and energy into this endeavour. I joined this forum a couple of months ago and predicted that this project would take off. It most certainly has. I just want to let Alex know how much his efforts are appreciated, and am certain that the participants in this forum feel the same. I think that most of us "Old Folks" are totally blown away with this technology. Congratulations, Alex, You deserve it and need to hear it.
Sailariel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 6th, 2009, 05:52 PM   #2
kkim

Gee... the kid's head isn't big enough as it is??
kkim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 6th, 2009, 06:01 PM   #3
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

Thanks, Alex. I may have built the initial sandbox, but it sure wouldn't amount to much without the rest of you folks playing in it and making it larger and more fun each day.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 6th, 2009, 08:17 PM   #4
BlueTyke
So slow I'm first!

Name: Sunny

Motorcycle(s): 06 Kawasaki Ninja EX250

I blame Alex and Kim to be honest...

Old January 7th, 2009, 07:45 AM   #5
TonyKZ1
ninjette.org member

Name: Anthony

Motorcycle(s): 1975 Kawasaki KZ400D (Sold), 1989 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (sold), 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II

Yep, while there is a lot of info on this forum and it's growing everyday along with its members. You ought to see the older Ninja 250 forum, the Ninja 250 Riders Club as their FAQ is better than most that I've seen and with the search function you'll find a still more info.
Tony

Old January 7th, 2009, 08:58 AM   #6
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKZ1 View Post
You ought to see the older Ninja 250 forum, the Ninja 250 Riders Club as their FAQ is better than most that I've seen
Yup, or as I like to call it: the world's best FAQ coupled with this world's (or actually, any world's) worst forum interface. I've got a link to them in a sticky at the top of the 1st-gen tech section here, acknowledging that there is some great info over there --> http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9813

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 7th, 2009, 01:09 PM   #7
Sailariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Thanks, Alex. I may have built the initial sandbox, but it sure wouldn't amount to much without the rest of you folks playing in it and making it larger and more fun each day.
That may very well be true, however your leadership has prevented this "Sandbox" from becoming a cat litter.

Old January 7th, 2009, 11:21 PM   #8
Nemy
ninjette.org sage

Name: Tim

Motorcycle(s): 2009 SE Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Allmayer Beck View Post
That may very well be true, however your leadership has prevented this "Sandbox" from becoming a cat litter.
what're you trying to say about bikers!

lol i think the 250s attract a certain type of people anyways... so it'd be hard to come by a litterbox rather than the informative friendly atmosphere that it is.

+1 for a great site though
and +1000 for the ****** forum at the Riders Club
Nemy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 22nd, 2009, 07:08 PM   #9
Sailariel

I thought I was being quite slick by buying the Ninja Shop Manual. The DIY`s on this forum make the manual a footnote. We really need to compile all these DIY`s on a CD or something---maybe even make them available for sale. I am a total baloonfoot on computers so I have no clue as to what is involved. All I know is that checking in on this forum is one of the highlights of my day--after working out in the Gym. Did 8 reps at 200 lbs on the Bench Press today--been aiming at that target for months. I unwind from my workout by getting on this forum and the bicycle forum.

Old January 22nd, 2009, 08:51 PM   #10
Kurosaki
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星

Name: Joseph

Motorcycle(s): 08 Kurosaki 250, 09 Honda 600RawrRawr

I love the internet. My internet went out at my house one time and I was prepared to hang myself.

Luckily it came back on right before I stepped off the chair.

*phew*
Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote