ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old April 18th, 2009, 02:56 AM   #1
BritBiker
Token British guy

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): Derbi GPR50R

Touring on a 250

At some point next year, when I've got myself a ninjette, me and two of my mates have decided that we're going to have a trip around Scotland on our bikes. However, they both have big, powerful touring bikes (One has a BMW F 650 GS and the other has a Honda Transalp) and have no trouble carrying all the necessary gear. However, Ninjas... don't, so I've been looking at some luggage options on the 'net.

I came up with this, the Cargo Bag from Bags Connection. It looks to be pretty solid and well-made, and also seems to fit onto the rear of most bikes, but would it fit on the rear of the ninja, and if not, are there any other alternatives people know of/use?
(Dimensions are 420mm long and 650mm wide)

Thankye

- BritBiker

Old April 18th, 2009, 04:42 AM   #2
miks
I'm lovin' it.

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): '09 Black 250R

Nelson Rigg and Cortech (spelling) make some pretty sweet luggage compartments.

Father: You can't do both son.
miks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 18th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #3
wyckedflesh
ninjette.org guru

Name: Mikel

Motorcycle(s): '09 Blue Kawasaki KLE650 Versys, '95 Ducati 900SS/CR (undergoing track conversion)

Yes that bag would fit on the Ninja. TourMaster's Cortech line can give you a selection of small (to clear the exhaust) saddlebags and a very nice tailbag. I have the large set of saddlebags, but it does me no good as it sits on the exhaust, but the tailbag fits perfectly and I can carry a solid weekends worth of gear with me.
wyckedflesh is offline   Reply With Quote