Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old July 30th, 2012, 07:19 AM   #41
DaBlue1
Long Time Rider

Name: Blue

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by userjh160 View Post
DaBlue1 where did you get that seat? Does it slide? How do you attach it to the bike? Do tell, it looks so comfy . . . . .
Got it from Walmart. It has rubber on the bottom that grips the seat when you sit on it, so it does not slide. It does not attach to the bikes seat but you can probably attach it somehow. After a while it forms to the area between the rear seat and tank. I've had (2) mine for about 3 years and have not had a problem with it moving around at all.
DaBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 30th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #42
userjh160
ninjette.org guru

Name: Malinda

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R

Hmmmm, I may need to make a trip to Wal-Mart and check it out. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it :0)
userjh160 is offline   Reply With Quote