ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Group Rides and Local Events

Old January 6th, 2014, 10:15 AM   #1
xPsychoBlissx
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Dan

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Hyosung GT250R

QLK: Phoenix, AZ Metro Area Riding Group for Small-Displacement Bikes

So, a little while back, I created a small displacement sport bike riding group called Quarter Liter Killas. (The name is very tongue-in-cheek ).

I wanted to make a group that's more or less focused on smaller displacement motorcycles with about 45 hp or less. I haven't seen anything else that has been active in quite a while, so hence the reason for QLK's existence.

The best part of it though, is that it's not limited to one brand or model. I myself ride a Hyosung GT250R, and my friend who started the group with me rides a CBR250R. Some of the other guys ride Ninja 300's, and hopefully some day there will be KTM RC390 and Yamaha R25 riders.

We have about 10 "members" on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quart...6345071?ref=hl

We haven't done any big trips yet, but I'm sure that once it warms up a little bit we'll get something together. I've done a couple trips up to Bartlett Lake already. Anyways, check out the page and show off your bike! Thanks!
xPsychoBlissx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 6th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #2
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPsychoBlissx View Post
So, a little while back, I created a small displacement sport bike riding group called Quarter Liter Killas. (The name is very tongue-in-cheek ).
I've always liked that expression.

Old January 6th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #3
tc.young
ninjette.org member

Name: tom

Motorcycle(s): '89 klr 650, '00 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
I've always liked that expression.

CC enjoy the warm weather and ride man. only us in the super cold should post up stupid gif's.

like this
tc.young is offline   Reply With Quote