ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ninjettes At Speed

Old April 7th, 2010, 08:22 PM   #1
JS73
ninjette.org guru

Name: Joel

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250

Saturday April 10th @ Jennings GP

Going to be at JGP this Saturday. Stop by and say hello if you are there. The more Ninjettes the merrier, all the times that I have been there I am the only 250 out there. I am looking forward to enjoying the track experience with other 250 riders.

-Joel
JS73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 10th, 2010, 08:34 AM   #2
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Joel, I was wondering what happened you. Sounds like things are good. How many times have you been to Jennings? I tool my older son up there a few times. Younger son turns 18 in July. Then we will all go.

What are you doing for times.

Last weekend they had the CCS, USGPRU races. There was a 13 year old kid on a 125 that was wicked fast (reported 1:18 laps but I highly doubt that) and came in 3rd.

The local guys from here ar going up for Monday.

Have fun, be safe.

Old April 10th, 2010, 08:33 PM   #3
JS73
ninjette.org guru

Hi Oscar,

I was out of track riding for a little over a year. Didn't have a trailer and was very busy with work. Things are starting to look better now, I have my own trailer and pretty much can go whenever I want (or can lol). Today I think was my 4th or 5th time up there.

I had a blast today and met up with Bulldog (Mike) from this forum. He rode his Duc 848 though, but damn it's a beautiful bike. Time wise, I have no clue since I have never been on the clock and for now I just want to concentrate on the learning more and developing the skills. The control riders provided great lead-follow laps with very good tips and advice once in the pits.

Today was tough, the expert group was almost non-existent as there were only around 3 of them, so the intermediate and expert group were combined into 1. That left us with two groups and because of this we ran 25 minute sessions!! By lunch time I was pretty tired, so I took it easy in the afternoon and sat out the last 2 sessions to rest and pack up. Despite sitting out the last 2, I had plenty of track time.

I am looking to be back there the Saturday May 15th. Mike (Bulldog) will try to make it that day and bring his 250 so we can play.

If you can make it that weekend it would fantastic to have 3 ninjettes out there.

Take care and hopefully we'll meet up soon.

-Joel

Old April 11th, 2010, 07:42 AM   #4
KTRacing38
2010 250 Cup Champion

Name: Kristy

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R and 2007 Honda CR150F

I wanna play too! Jennings is so much fun! But it's quite far for me! Have a great time!
KTRacing38 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 11th, 2010, 07:44 AM   #5
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Joel, the 250 was confiscated by a police officer from Cocoa Beach a long time ago (in exchange for $4500). The boys and I have been riding a few different bikes lately. Been taking a GSXR1000 to JenningsGP so I'm not sure you would want to ride in the same group. It would be fun going up there with you though. I'll look into that date.

Old April 11th, 2010, 08:37 AM   #6
JS73
ninjette.org guru

It looks like you're having a lot of fun with your boys. Even though my dad doesn't ride, I wish he lived here so I could take him with me.

If you can make it, that would be great. Looking forward to meeting you.

Old April 11th, 2010, 12:57 PM   #7
JS73
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTRacing38 View Post
I wanna play too! Jennings is so much fun! But it's quite far for me! Have a great time!
Thanks Kristy, yes we did have a very good time. Maybe some day you can join us at JGP. Ride safe.