Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 09 250R

Ya, I'll try to meet up with you guys monday
rage42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 3rd, 2009, 02:28 PM   #42
ScorpionNinja
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 650RTE & 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (SOLD)

Matt, Carol check your guys cells VM's* Dawn and i are getting rdy. well be up there between 630pm-7pm around Memphis Smoke // Mr. B's!!!

Hope to see you up there! @ Royal Oak Bike Nite!!!!!

Carol: Ride the Ninja :P I wanna see those stickers, its time to give the BMW a night off now! :P heh
ScorpionNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 7th, 2009, 07:19 AM   #43
ScorpionNinja

Arts, beats & eats! Pontiac!

carol,dawn,me & matt will all be going to the Annual Arts Beats & Eats Event in downtown Pontiac! today MON. We are meeting ( minus Matt) @ HALL RD. & GRATIOT @ 430pm. Then well ride the Ninjas west down HALL RD (M-59) to Pontiac! There well met up with Matt and get parked (dunno where yet, well figure that out once there , lol) Puddle of Mudd will be playing LIVE @ 630pm.

$2 admission fee, parking costs $5-10 (diff areas), all Food/drinks are bought with Tickets! Tickets cost $10 you get 16 tickets. Their used to 'buy' food,drinks.

See ya there!!!

Old September 14th, 2009, 07:41 PM   #44
ScorpionNinja

Back to Hell, ............. Michigan?

Hi, sugarbear and i are planning another run to Hell,Mi.

this weekend Sept. 19 or 20th 2009! SAT or SUN

My GF Dawn hasnt been there yet, so for now HELL is the place of Desire atm!
In case HELL isnt where the group as a whole wants to go, then Thumbarea like CASEVILLE,Mi. will be a possible backup plan. Traverse City, Mi. is tricky. I would love to go, havent been there yet, but i dont have a Tank Bag or the extra money atm to get one. Work... i would have to be able to get SUN off, meaning SAT morning (after i work) 10am-11am would be the time we met up (SB and i are within 20mins of eachother) to leave to go there, taking up all of SAT afternoon with stops needed (250R isnt comfy for 2UPs) Trip from my house would be Est. 5hrs 33mins!!! at LEAST 3-4 30min breaks would be needed for us 2UPin' on my 250R!

Or... screw her LOL, solo riding would be ideal.
Getting her up so early, when all she ever wants to do on the weekends is sleep in (i work early as hell & when i get home if im not tired i wanna go out and do sumin as there isnt much traffic,etc!) Also her 15 yr old, twin 16 yr olds left at home for like 2 days ISNT a good idea. Home will burn down or once we return 1 of their ghetto friends i could see breaking in and stealing stuff... like my PC

(rant mode: GO!)

lol

anyhow.... months ive posted bike nites etc here!
Im wondering if you other members near me, even ride your 250R anymore. SB,Me,Rage are the only ones that are serious of doing mets and greets! It would be nice for more of them from different ppl.

Next year my Dad will be getting back into Motorcycling ( gonna get a bike just like his old one he had at age 20)
and get a used, good condition 72-74' Honda 350 four cyl. (RED)
so there will be tons of father & son rides,trips next year around the Mi. area!

Old September 15th, 2009, 07:28 AM   #45
sugarbear
ninjette.org member

Name: Carol

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2004 BMW 1150RT

Hey ScorpionNinja (aka Dave).
It's hard getting a Riders Group started. It takes persistence and fortitude. You have that. Just keep posting! It's all about having fun and meeting like minded people. Hopefully others will jump in before Old Man Winter shows up...
Carol (aka Sugarbear)
sugarbear is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 17th, 2009, 11:00 AM   #46
DarkStar
ninjette.org member

Name: Ron

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r

Anymore details ?

I would like to go but it depends on when you leave. This would be my first group ride and Im a noob rider. So if this requires alot of xp or the noob thing bothers ya then let me know. I need some open road and would feel safe with a group not to mention how much id learn from a trip like this.

So if thing is pulling together let me know the date and a route so i can study before the trip. I also do not have tank bags and a half day trip sounds great to me.

BTW - Anyone heading out to Royal Oak bike night tonight ?

Take Care,

DarkStar(Ron)
DarkStar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 17th, 2009, 01:30 PM   #47
ScorpionNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar View Post
I would like to go but it depends on when you leave. This would be my first group ride and Im a noob rider. So if this requires alot of xp or the noob thing bothers ya then let me know. I need some open road and would feel safe with a group not to mention how much id learn from a trip like this.

So if thing is pulling together let me know the date and a route so i can study before the trip. I also do not have tank bags and a half day trip sounds great to me.

BTW - Anyone heading out to Royal Oak bike night tonight ?

Take Care,

DarkStar(Ron)
Hello, welcome Ronny!

EXP isnt needed, back when we did the first Hell trip, it was me,matts first time doing a Group ride...
However, it would be helpful if you have some EXP/are comfortable riding on the Highway @ 65 MPH! If you do go, ONCE we met up, well have spend some time going over Group Ride Rules, handsignals,etc... to help communicate during the Ride and Safety!

Ok, so this is whos all going atm as i know! (ppl could change plans, but so far...)

Its This SATURDAY, Sept. 19th, 2009!!! @ 10am
(1st meeting point starts w/ carol & me @ 696/Gratiot)

Its gonna be Me, Dawn (my GF riding on back w/me), Sugarbear (aka Carol), Betty *DUNNO YET* (she is Carols friend), Rage42 (aka Matt)... for now!

Ok, Dawn and i, are meeting Carol @ 10AM at the Coney Island just corner off I-696 & Gratiot (11mile rd). Once there the 3 of us MIGHT stop in for a quick Breakfest before riding out. So Maybe around 10:45AM well be Leaving there!

Then we will be heading EAST on I-696...

well Met up with you @ Downtown Royal Oak (Main st.) Ummm Close near Mr. B's good for you?

Ok, then well head EAST on I-696 again....

then get on EAST I-96....

then Met up with Matt @ Twelve Oaks Mall (ext#168) off Novi rd. (again )

then well get back on EAST I-96 and from there on... Carol will have to take Lead!

Carols got a GPS unit on her bike. We cant plan an exact route, due to unknown consruction and **** way out there!

Last time our friend Dave lead the way (hes got a GPS too), plus he knew the backroads pretty well out in that area... so things went pretty easy!

Sooo... thats the basic 411 of the trip for now!

Will you join us Darkstar?

As for Royal Oak Tonite, or the next few THURNITE BIKE NITES out there... im down to go... but i CANT get out there until like 10:30-11:00PM!
I bowl on my League every THURSDAY NITE! 6:30pm-10PM ish... and when i got out there last week 11pm things were like kinda dead or dying out!
So "I" cant make it Early to get the good parking spots, when its most Busy,etc..... but If you guys wanna get their Early then hang and wait for me to get there, ill go for sure. But its like i said... 10:45PM ish until i Get There! Sorry!

well guys ttyl

-dave

Old September 17th, 2009, 10:49 PM   #48
DarkStar
ninjette.org member

Well I hit up bike night in RO for a bit- late night and most of the crowd had cleared out. I cruised around for a bit looking (10 :45 -11:10) for Mr.Dj And Mr.Scorp but I didn’t seem to have any luck finding you guys. I thought I noticed a red 250 across the street and a little south of Mr.B's ..Was that you scorp? I'll have to kick myself for not stopping if so ... I also caught a SE 09 making a turn at 11 mile and main. Oh well next time ill try to get out early to actually enjoy it.

Scorp- Ill send a message later today if I can get some time to make the trip. SAT works better for me then Sunday so its looking good and 10:45 - 11ish @ Mr.b's would be fine. (dont stop for me unless i give you a message with my cell)

I’m no Christopher Columbus but your directions have me confused. I think you meant 696 W - 96 W not E ...bah details .

I don’t have very many e-way miles under my belt since I was trying to be nice to my bike for at least the first 500. But from what I have done I feel comfortable .... I hope this pans out for me ... cause it sounds like some fun.

take Care,
DarkStar(Ron)

Old September 18th, 2009, 01:08 PM   #49
rage42
ninjette.org member

I might meet you guys at the coney for breakfast...wrong direction to Hell, but just means more riding for me.

I've got some maintenance things to do on the bike tonight, so I'll be there on time...and even in the right place this time...honest...unless i break something, or I don't wake up, which is possible given all the overtime i've done this week.

Welcome to the group Darkstar. Sounds like you might be as laid back as the rest of us. It'll be a good ride if you come out.

Old September 18th, 2009, 04:01 PM   #50
DarkStar
ninjette.org member

Got it cleared with work ... Im in

Old September 18th, 2009, 04:57 PM   #51
sugarbear
ninjette.org member

Hey, Ron.

Glad you can make it tomorrow.
Just to make directions more clear, you were right, we are going WEST bound to Hell. I kinda have a route planned which will not be too many expressway miles, so you can go easy on that new Ninja! We will take 696 to Orchard Lake Road, then the rest is pretty much 2 lane highway.
Can you meet us for breakfast in the morning? That would be better than trying to tag up w/you in Royal Oak. Dave, Dawn, Betty, myself, and probably Matt too are all meeting at National Coney Island @ Gratiot & 696 around 10AM. That way we can all go over the route and group riding rules together before we head out.
Anybody in the group have your cell # yet?
C-ya tomorrow.

Carol
Also, it's about 65 miles one way to Hell. Might wanna make sure everyone gases up before we head out.

Old September 18th, 2009, 07:18 PM   #52
ScorpionNinja

Ok, im here..... finally got on my PC today (tonite i mean,err..)

Confrimed, matt is gonna met us @ the coney island at 10am (ish) on 11mile (I-696) & Gratiot (landmark is a HUGE CONE THING, seen from 696...cant miss it)

Yes, well be heading WESTbound, not east... sorry! (was tired when i typed that info the other nite.

Weather REPORT!!!

for TONITE LOW: 48 degrees :Burr:

SAT 19th! SUNNY*
HIGH: 69 degrees,
LOW: 49 degrees

Matt is gonna Met us up at Coney island off 696/gratiot! @ 10am
I just talked to him on his cell.

see you guys in the morning!!!!! SET YOUR ALARMS NOW, DONT FORGET!!!

Im gettig up at 830am .... sound good?

Old September 18th, 2009, 07:25 PM   #53
ScorpionNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar View Post
Well I hit up bike night in RO for a bit- late night and most of the crowd had cleared out. I cruised around for a bit looking (10 :45 -11:10) for Mr.Dj And Mr.Scorp but I didn’t seem to have any luck finding you guys. I thought I noticed a red 250 across the street and a little south of Mr.B's ..Was that you scorp? I'll have to kick myself for not stopping if so ... I also caught a SE 09 making a turn at 11 mile and main. Oh well next time ill try to get out early to actually enjoy it.

Scorp- Ill send a message later today if I can get some time to make the trip. SAT works better for me then Sunday so its looking good and 10:45 - 11ish @ Mr.b's would be fine. (dont stop for me unless i give you a message with my cell)

I’m no Christopher Columbus but your directions have me confused. I think you meant 696 W - 96 W not E ...bah details .

I don’t have very many e-way miles under my belt since I was trying to be nice to my bike for at least the first 500. But from what I have done I feel comfortable .... I hope this pans out for me ... cause it sounds like some fun.
DarkStar(Ron)

well, remb you wont see me out in royal oak on THURS nites this fall, cuz i go Bowling on my League from 630pm-10pm! You hvae to let me know (a PM or my cell #) if you want me to met up after im done bowling!

Yea, that Red 250R you saw was probly the one i took Pics of weeks ago when we met up in royal oak thurs bike nite!

Also that SE 09 ninja 250R you saw, probley the same one that ive seen when leaving/or going to my uncles in Berkley near by!

Old September 18th, 2009, 08:34 PM   #54
DarkStar
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbear View Post
Hey, Ron.

Glad you can make it tomorrow.
Just to make directions more clear, you were right, we are going WEST bound to Hell. I kinda have a route planned which will not be too many expressway miles, so you can go easy on that new Ninja! We will take 696 to Orchard Lake Road, then the rest is pretty much 2 lane highway.
Can you meet us for breakfast in the morning? That would be better than trying to tag up w/you in Royal Oak. Dave, Dawn, Betty, myself, and probably Matt too are all meeting at National Coney Island @ Gratiot & 696 around 10AM. That way we can all go over the route and group riding rules together before we head out.
Anybody in the group have your cell # yet?
C-ya tomorrow.

Carol
Also, it's about 65 miles one way to Hell. Might wanna make sure everyone gases up before we head out.
Sure that sounds like a good idea. Dave has my cell and see ya @ 10am.

Old September 19th, 2009, 06:35 AM   #55
ScorpionNinja

dawn and i are leaving the house NOW! see you guys at Coney island off 696/gratiot....

matt cant make it to coney island... hge just got up and called me, so well met up with him at like Best buy off telegraph and 96!

OMW....

Old September 20th, 2009, 03:46 AM   #56
djbeer
ninjette.org newbie

Motorcycle(s): 2007 BMW R1200 RT, 2008 BMW R1200 HP2 SPORT, 2010 BMW S1000RR

Stockbridge All Clubs Day. All (motorcycle) Clubs bike day in Stockbridge (MI, not MA) (N42 27.009 W84 10.794). Noon to 4 PM on Sunday, September 20th, at the village square in downtown Stockbridge (trust me, you can't miss it!).
http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en...m=1&iwloc=addr
djbeer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 20th, 2009, 09:04 AM   #57
DarkStar
ninjette.org member

Sept 19th to hell and back

All i have to say is Id had a blast and for the first time I was able to really enjoy my bike. Im not exactly sure where I was but I was in Hell when my odom hit 666 miles so i will take this as a good omen = ).

Dave , Dawn, Matt, Carol and Betty you guys are awesome thanks so much for the invite and you are all great peeps in my book. For being the noob in the group you made me feel very welcomed.

I learned a ton from just talking with you guys and the trip itself. Now im off for an oil change , chain rewax, and a wash down. My bike has earned it as it performed great. Also to see Dave ride 2 up on freeways and having no trouble keeping up is just another testiment to a great bike and one more reason to add to the stack of reasons why this bike is fantastic.

Carol ... how much longer did you have to wait and did Betty get her bike taken care of ? I really had a hard time leaving.

Id like to see the pics you guys got as I didnt get a chance ot take many and my phone doesnt take the best of pics... let me know if you post up.

We really need a SE 09 for the next run to complete the bag of skittles gang LMAO... please for the love of god make this sound more biker cool ... Angry bag of skittles or something to that effect

Please keep on posting trips as I know I cant make em all but I look forward to atleast 1 more before old man winter freezes us into cagers.

Thanks again,
Ron (Darkstar)

Old September 20th, 2009, 09:50 AM   #58
rage42
ninjette.org member

Good to have you along.

(Perspective for other readers: Our ride leaders Bmw r1200(?) wouldn't start when we made our last pit stop of the day.)

Betty called me at 9:00 last night and said that the trailer was on its way, but they still had to wait another 45 minutes. Thanked me for my offer to come back out with my trailer.

Don't feel bad for leaving though, Carol stayed, and there wasn't much any of us could do...except for me to get home and be ready to get my trailer out there if her friends couldn't make it. They had a long trip to get the bike to the dealership too...They probably weren't home until midnight.

We need to split these posts and put them in ride reports...

Old September 20th, 2009, 03:08 PM   #59
sugarbear
ninjette.org member

Hey, Rage (Matt): Thanks for being available for "road service". You are the best. Cannot thank you enough for offering to help. You da man!!! (HUGS, HUGS)

Hey, Darkstar(Ron) You rode like a true Champion! Seriously! I was a noob 4 years ago and I was scared *&#$less when it came to curves. You kept up and did us proud. Yeah, Maybe "Skittles" isn't a macho name for a 4 pack of Ninjas, but we did have a color thing goin' on... Blue, Red, Black - We still need a green 250 to complete the spectrum. (Any takers?) Where is KKIM when we need him????

ScorpionNinja (Dave) and his g/f Dawn were an inspiration. Riding 2 up! I had a hard time keeping pace in the tail position!!! <LOL> Dawn is Awesome... She must really like you to sit on the back of a 250 for that wild ride!

Betty's BMW is waiting further inspection to see what happened. Many thanks to the group for sticking around. I waited with her until the trailer showed up (around 10PM-ish), went home, got my car, then drove her back home. I got home late VERY VERY late! But that is how us riders are. Always offer to help out. NEVER leave anyone stranded alone on the road.

I had a great time. So we need to plan another group ride real soon!!!

ScorpionNinja - any pics???? I count on you for documentation!!!

What a great day! Rarely does one group of riders who never all rode together before become a nice arrangement. Thanks to all of you!!!

Old September 21st, 2009, 12:35 PM   #60
ScorpionNinja

To HeLL & Back! Part II Sept. 19th, 2009!

Heres pics of our trip...

my GF Dawn stike'in afew Poses in Her S&S motorcycle Jacket she bought off a friend of hers!
IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

Theres Ron, Rockin' in his Scorpion Stinger/White Jacket!!!
That was the jacket i almost got months ago... i planned to maybe Get the Same one for Next Season! "Stormtroopers" Rock ~
IMG_0512.jpg

Firing up the Ninjas & Getting Ready for our Jouney into HeLL!
After we ate a lil' Breakfast & Met n' Greet! Matt showed up 'just' as we started to grab our stuff and head out the door! hehehee
IMG_0513.jpg

Group Rest stop & Map check, i think off Orchard Lake Rd. (consruction along 696 & 96 screwed us over with Detours) Betty's trusty GPS on her 'Streetfighter' BMW saved us afew headaches!
IMG_0514.jpg

Ye' Good ol' DAMN SITE INN...
IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

"The Bathroom from HeLL"...
IMG_0524.jpg

Look...Skittles!!! (as Carol pointed out during our Lunch in the Damn Site Inn!)
IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

The Hearse Car Club! Man there was about 35 of em' parked out back!
IMG_0529.jpg

Deaths Evil Custom Trike!!!
IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

"Even More Open" ??? Ron pointed it out... then i needed to take a Pic!
IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

Last futzed with by ScorpionNinja; September 21st, 2009 at 03:00 PM.

Old September 21st, 2009, 01:27 PM   #61
TheAnswer
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r SE

Looks like you all had a great time.. I will have to make the next one.

One more before winter?
TheAnswer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2009, 01:45 PM   #62
ScorpionNinja

More Pics...

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

This is a Kawaski Z750R...
IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

Here we stopped for Gas & a Map check...
IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

Where we last Group Stopped! (Betty's Breakdown)
If only Betty still had her 2000 Ninja 250R Pre-Gen!!!
IMG_0545.jpg

I snuck this Pic of Betty while we were trying to figure out how (whom) to get her BMW 1200RT to the Dealer to get Fixed!
IMG_0546.jpg

" SKITTLEZZZ " (We just need a Green one to complete our Skittles Crew!)
IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

Old September 21st, 2009, 03:03 PM   #63
ScorpionNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnswer View Post
Looks like you all had a great time.. I will have to make the next one.

One more before winter?
hey sean, are you the sneaky 09' SE, that Ron and i have seen around the Royal Oak area?

and Yes! There will be one more Trip too HeLL. I for one wanna take a SAT & SUN off in like 3 weekends to do my First Traverse City, Mi. Ironbutt Trip!!!!

I havent been up there since i was 5 yrs old on a family trip. We stayed in a rented cabin off either "Lil' Glen" or "Big Glen" - Lake!

Im still looking at getting a Mag Tank Bag for these long trips! I could get by w/o one..but

So whos 100% FOR SURE gonna go on a SAT & SUN weekend Traverse City Trip within 3-4 weeks??? *Come on you Didnt Buy your Ninja to just sit and Collect Dust now did you?*

Old September 21st, 2009, 03:25 PM   #64
ScorpionNinja

Hmmm... we could try for a Mini-Ninja Met and Greet!

During the work week or weekend perhaps? Post your IDEAL date/time so that maybe we can get a 5-6 Ninja man short trip started!!!

The only 2 worthy (in my EXP) Curvy Roads within a short 30-40mile (ish) drive from anyones house around here, are:

#1 Harvey Lake Road - Holly, Mi. off M-59 some 20miles Past Pontiac!

50 MPH speed limit area! The whole way was a BLAST when Matt (Rage42) took me down them weeks ago! +1 Its near Matt, so i know hell wanna go...

#2 Rochester Road - Rochester, Mi. from like 32mile till 40 mile has some nice Twisties! (some parts of the road are cracked and OLD, gotta be careful thou)

(After you pass like 25mile while ON Rochester Road, to your Left is Orion Lake Road, its got afew slight curves... not the best but...) *

So anyone else have any cool, fun roads near by we could do a short cruise on ASAP?

Old September 22nd, 2009, 09:43 AM   #65
rage42
ninjette.org member

Looks like Friday is the only nice day this week...
Posted via Mobile Device

Old September 22nd, 2009, 02:43 PM   #66
ScorpionNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by rage42 View Post
Looks like Friday is the only nice day this week...
Posted via Mobile Device
ok, let me know when and what and where you wanna go! etc

ttyl

Old September 22nd, 2009, 04:27 PM   #67
ScorpionNinja

THURSDAY NITE! Sept. 24th, 2009!

@ Dooley's in Roseville (formerly Wild Woodys) off 14mile/Gratiot!
met at around 10:30pm-10:45pm (after my bowling league is over)

89x radio station, dave & chuck the freak will likely be up there for a 89x promo nite!

If anyone would like to met up there, let me know!

If not... ill be just riding home after bowling like a good boy should!

ttyl...

Old September 24th, 2009, 08:35 PM   #68
ScorpionNinja

Well, update.... i almost didnt go bowling tonite, im pretty Sick!

I think i have a Hayfever! my allergies kicked my ass today at work ALL DAMN DAY! got home and rested with some meds! felt better... until i got home ummm 30mins ago!

If i wake up with a fever and dizzy (like normally when i feel like this) i might have to call into work. If so then tomorrow afternoons Group Ride, ill have to skip and Rest up!

I work Sat or SUns are the only days i work, then get off super Early at 9-10am!

If you guys wanna do a ride this weekend instead... something short that invloves eating out and just taking it easy, Cell ME!

I dunno atm what days im working this weekend, so ill update this tomorrow afterwork!

anything else?

ttyl
-SN

Old September 25th, 2009, 05:09 AM   #69
sugarbear
ninjette.org member

Hey, ScorpionNinja.

Feel better soon. Allergies are bad in the fall. DAMHIK. Stock up on Claritin and take one first thing in the AM before you get outside!
Betty and I are heading up to Port Austin for the weekend. I took today off so we can get an early start.
Catch up w/ you all next week.
L8R
Carol

Old September 25th, 2009, 06:18 AM   #70
rage42
ninjette.org member

What ended up being the problem with Betty's bike?

Sorry to hear scorp, I'll probably just cruise around town this weekend...nothing serious.

Old September 25th, 2009, 07:22 PM   #71
ScorpionNinja

Quote:
Hey, ScorpionNinja.

Feel better soon. Allergies are bad in the fall. DAMHIK. Stock up on Claritin and take one first thing in the AM before you get outside!
Betty and I are heading up to Port Austin for the weekend. I took today off so we can get an early start.
Catch up w/ you all next week.
L8R
Carol
i already take Claritin-D 24 hour! Its just that sometimes serious hay fever type allergies attack me! Then i feel like ****, dizzy, fever, hot, sore throat/swellen, runny nose, nasal congestion, headache, aches and pains! My boss sounded pissed this morning when i called in, but hey i cant work feeling the way iam. "Operating Heavy machinery or driving a car" are Donts when your Sick like this! People that dont suffer and feel my kinda allergies, DONT have anyidea of what its like! Same for me, NOT knowning what its like having/getting Migraine headaches... you just either know wtf their talking about, or Dont!

Anyhow, dawn isnt feeling good either. So i think tomorrow (SAT) were gonna rest up. (we are feeling better then earlier, just need more Time)
So, lets say this (SUN) We or i'll be up for a Ride of some sort!
If anyone is interested just call my CELL or PM me or whatever!
My guess is my boss put me down to work this (SUN) 6am-9/10am so say after 1030am ill be ready to head out!

ttyl - SN

Old September 27th, 2009, 06:50 AM   #72
ScorpionNinja

Yawn, well i got home from work this morning!
I feel up too, for a ride on Nate today, thou the weather is cloudy and doesnt look too promising atm!

So im gonna go see a Movie @ 11:15am (1hr 49mins long) so this afternoon once im outta the movie, the good ol Sun will be out?

Matt, you gonna stuck around your area n chill cruise... well gimme a call & we can cruise harvey lake road once again, and go further up into Fenton,Mi.

Ron, if your not busy and wanna cruise somewhere close by, and or, Join Matt and i (if matt calls me,etc) It'd be great for ya to come along man!

Carol, if you and betty are still up north, call me and maybe i can FLY (really) up there and met up for Dinner with you guys in the thumb area still?

Dave, i tried calling you this morning... no answer... if you wanna cruise for s short ride & or take me back out to pinckney area for those roads your friends showed you... call me man!

ttyl - SN

Old September 27th, 2009, 09:52 AM   #73
rage42
ninjette.org member

I'm just working on the bike a little, so just give me a call when your ready. I'll go anywhere.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old September 27th, 2009, 05:24 PM   #74
sugarbear
ninjette.org member

Hey ScorpionNinjaMan.

Made it back from the Girls Gone Wild in Port Austin weekend. <LOL> Great to get away! It was a blast. I might be in trouble tho. Something about a squirt gun at the campfire. I really dunno what happened

So next weekend looks like Betty is going to an out of state BMW rally, so I will be available for a more close to home type of ride. Keep me posted on what's up this week!!! OK?
Hugs

Carol

Old September 28th, 2009, 05:55 AM   #75
djbeer
ninjette.org newbie

Motorcycle(s): 2007 BMW R1200 RT, 2008 BMW R1200 HP2 SPORT, 2010 BMW S1000RR

Quote:
Hey ScorpionNinjaMan.

Made it back from the Girls Gone Wild in Port Austin weekend. <LOL> Great to get away! It was a blast. I might be in trouble tho. Something about a squirt gun at the campfire. I really dunno what happened

So next weekend looks like Betty is going to an out of state BMW rally, so I will be available for a more close to home type of ride. Keep me posted on what's up this week!!! OK?
Hugs

Carol
Will this be your first rally? It is too bad you will missed the open house at BMW of SE Michigan on Saturday. It is a great time with free food, free entertainment and free demo rides on BMW motorcycles. Their will be 700 people there. I will be getting an award for accumulating 100k miles on BMW motorcycles.

Dave
djbeer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 28th, 2009, 06:35 AM   #76
rage42
ninjette.org member

Found a road mapping website. Lets people submit their favorite roads and comment about them. http://www.motorcycleroads.us/

Old September 28th, 2009, 03:59 PM   #77
sugarbear
ninjette.org member

That is an awesome site, Matt. Thanks! I like the fact that it is interactive.
Also, just to clarify for Metro Detroit Area riders, I am not going away this weekend and definitely WILL be available for a short local ride either Sat. or Sun. depending on the weather of course. However, I *MUST SEE* that all important U of M vs MSU game on Saturday. GO BLUE!!!!

Old October 2nd, 2009, 01:29 PM   #78
ScorpionNinja

Michigan Riders, Detroit Pistons!!!

Opp i posted in wrong spot, heres Link:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30345

Also ill note, WEATHER for Fri (today), SAT, SUN this weekend blows!
RAIN RAIN RAIN!

This (SAT)
i might be going with djbeers to that BMW event, i hope Rain holds out & is at least Min/Light. I wanna test out and Demo Ride afew BMWs just to get a feel of what a sporttouring type bike would be like, also the added Weight of like 600LBS+ Free Food, etc... sounds great as long as the damn RAIN doesnt spoil the Event!

This (SUN)
Dawn and I, were planning on going to the Michrenfest in Holly,Mi.
I dunno if were gonna go due to the RAINY weather for SUN. Well have to wait and see..

anyone wanna come along with me? pst

ttyl, SN

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:52 PM   #79
ScorpionNinja

Oct. 10, 2009

This SAT. @ 11:30am at the Palace of Aulburn Hills,
Ill be going to see the Detroit Pistons at the Open Practice Event!
12:30am - 2:00pm

Automotion :eyebrow: will be there passin out Calaendars,etc

FREE Coke & Hot Dog p/persons,etc

Free Ticket giveaways,etc...

So if your a Pistons Fan, come met me out there and well start a lil Ninja Tail-Fender Party in the parking lot!

Post if your gonna met up...

Old October 13th, 2009, 05:49 PM   #80
ScorpionNinja

Oct. 24-25th, 2009!

Hi guys,

Im going up north to visit my cousin next weekend, Oct. 24-25th, 2009!
Shes having a Early-Halloween Party!

Im gonna dress up as 'Billy Mays'
I cant grow out a full beard, but hey! :haha: Best part is when i told her, she didnt know who he is/was! :roflmao:

Anyways, i know the riding season is really closing fast, but... Ron, Matt, Carol, Betty, Sean... do ya guys wanna set up a short/small ride or event this weekend, or Halloween weekend after i get back?

Just remember that once the snow falls, we all can met up and hang out in a place with four walls! Im not much of a Bar hopper these days, but how about us all getting together to have a Drink & Shoot some Pool, or go Bowling,etc?

ttyl, later
SN~