ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Videos

Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #121
BlueHairSar
ninjette.org sage

Name: Sarah

Motorcycle(s): Silver 2005 Ninja 250 - Available for free mustache rides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex View Post
in fact, it can.

If you believe this, you have zero credibility left here. If you're just dug in and are unable to acknowledge that in a country with 300 million firearms, it's a wild fantasy that most practice regularly, more regularly than the police, you've demonstrated that it is completely pointless to debate you. Or one step further, to allow you to continue to debate gun topics here.
+1000

Old December 26th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #122
lgk
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2012 EX250, 2014 EX300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
In fact, it can.
if everything can be solved by simple logic.
why even use statistics, surveys, and clinical studies?

why even have polling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
If you believe this, you have zero credibility left here. If you're just dug in and refuse to believe that in a country with 300 million firearms, that most practice regularly, more regularly than the police, you've demonstrated that it is completely pointless to debate you. Or one step further, to allow you to continue to debate gun topics here.
maybe its the other way around, you either live in an environment where shooting guns is extremely inconvenient, or the ownership of guns is unpopular, and therefore lack the experience to make accurate conclusions in most of the country where gun ownership is popular...

if every man woman and child owned a gun your scenario would be more realistic, but the average gun owner has around 8 guns. so the actual number is about 55mil owners. is it realistic for a majority of them to practice on a regular basis, absolutely.

using NRA and retail statistics
the average gun owner shoot over 100 rounds/visit at the range, and go to the range an average of 20 times a year.

the average policeman only shoots 150 pistol, 20 rifle, and 10 shotgun shells/year, and go to the range twice/yr. the dept i dealt with only had about 15 officers, including SWAT, out of 350 serious about firearms training.

when we were handling out practice ammo at no cost, most officers still would not go to the range... seems illogical but true.

Old December 26th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #123
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

You've crapped in the pool enough. From this point forward, if you comment on a gun thread, I'll lock the thread. If you do it intentionally to close threads, I'll ban your account. Merry Christmas.

/locked

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Closed Thread