ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Notices

Old August 9th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[kropotkin thinks...] - Repsol Media Press Release Interview: Alex Rins On Racing For

If you enjoyed reading this article, please click here to view it on Kropotkin's site, MotoGP Matters.

-----------------

The Repsol Media Service issued an interesting interview with Alex Rins, currently engaged in fighting for the Moto3 championship with Maverick Viñales and Luis Salom. In it, Rins talks about his arrival in Moto3, how he sees the championship, and sleeping in the paddock with noisy fans all around the track. The press release is shown below:

“My aim is to fight for the win at every race”

Alex Rins lies third in the World Championship, with two wins and podiums at every race that he has finished.

Repsol Media Service - Thursday 08/08/2013

Alex Rins looks back positively on his first half of the Moto3 season, in which he has only placed off the podium at Jerez and has two victories —in Austin and Germany. The 2012 Rookie of the Year has become one of the candidates for the title in Moto3 this season.

What evaluation do you make of the first half of the season?

"A positive one. We did not expect to be up so high, fighting for the podium at every race. It's a shame about the crash that we had in Jerez, because I think we are having a great start to the season."

You’ve been on the podium at every race in which you've finished. Do you feel you have met the objectives set at the beginning of the year?

read more