ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old January 2nd, 2011, 11:33 PM   #1
Bleak21
ninjette.org member

Name: Dan

Motorcycle(s): 05 Ninjette

250 Maintenance Tristate Area? (NY/NJ/CT +E. PA)

Hey guys,

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Although it is local, it's not really an event or group ride and it isn't specific tech talk. Not so sure if it's a classified either. Please move/delete as needed.

I'm approaching the mileage to have a valve adjustment done to my ninjette. I already hear clicking when I start it so I know the sooner it gets done the better. Although I've done numerous other things to the ninjette (all good except for the brakes ) I don't have the tools/know-how/confidence to perform a valve adjustment just yet. If anyone has good experience doing these on 250's (or similar) in the NJ/NY/CT/ E. PA area, I'd be willing to take a little ride out to you and have you do it for some $. Maybe it could even be steady.

So can anyone perform this in the area or knows someone? I'm in North-ish NJ but wouldn't mind taking a ride when the weather's right.

Thanks
Bleak21 is offline   Reply With Quote