ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > !%@*#$%!)@#&!%@ I crashed!

Old April 6th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #121
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepoof View Post
Narcotic painkillers are really constipating. Stool softeners are your friends!
Yea they keep giving me stool softeners but nothing is coming out. Maybe when I get home
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 6th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #122
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by trixter View Post
it doesnt look that bad. I think mine looks worse. So I guess there is a total amount of damage to go around, my bike is worse but your leg is worse :P
I forgot, what happened to ur leg?
AFM #676

Old April 6th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #123
Jono
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

Front forks look very bent! Much worse than mine looked after my crash and my frame got bent by the steering stem. Soooo.... You might also have a bent frame.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 6th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #124
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono View Post
Front forks look very bent! Much worse than mine looked after my crash and my frame got bent by the steering stem. Soooo.... You might also have a bent frame.
Good for Wheelies woooooo
AFM #676

Old April 6th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #125
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
Bike damage.
broken face fairing and wind screen
cracked right side fairing
broken front fender
bent up head fairing stay
hard to say whats wrong with the left side withoout shots

all that is no big deal but theres one big issue:

forks bent to ****. wheels and brakes look fine but you need new forks. maybe swap the front end from the pregen?

the bike may have fallen on the left side, but you hit the car on the right side of the bike. the right side plastics arent that horrible but you can tell underneath its not as pretty. fairing stay is clearly bent to ****, right fork is clearly bent to ****, right fairing is cracked in half toward the top which means the mounts for it are probably also bent to ****

its hard to say much more with the body work on. head tube could be bent along with the forks. obviously hard to say if there is anything wrong with the drive train with just photos

it looks like you can fix most of it. but youll need to replace at leas that right fork... cant see how bad the left fork is but it looks like its probably about the same

wheres the video???

Old April 6th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #126
Trailerboy531
Gear crash test dummy

Name: Max

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 race bike, 2014 ZX-636r

You think that lever is scratched huh? Take another look...
Trailerboy531 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 6th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #127
Kstorm21
ninjette.org sage

Name: Katherine

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixter View Post
it looks like red metal from the bed (upper left corner, all I noticed). It might be a release to allow for elevating the bed.
Quote:
It's by his left ear. I didn't see it at first either.
Kstorm21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 6th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #128
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
I dont think I bled too much. My right knee was skinned a little but thats all
AFM #676

Old April 6th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #129
Malicious Logic
hates stupid people

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2005 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by koenigcitizen View Post
Just read this thread.

Really sorry it happened to you!!!

Speedy recovery to you!

But... ummm... yeah.... I wanna video!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1

Old April 6th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #130
lc86
ninjette.org guru

Name: Samual

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailerboy531 View Post
You think that lever is scratched huh? Take another look...
That clutch lever does looked...scratched. Not that its probably high on your priority list, but I just replaced mine with adjustable levers (my right one was slightly bent, but the left is fine) and you can have it if you want.
lc86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 6th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #131
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lc86 View Post
That clutch lever does looked...scratched. Not that its probably high on your priority list, but I just replaced mine with adjustable levers (my right one was slightly bent, but the left is fine) and you can have it if you want.
I actually bought some from @ator they are cf. Got them for super cheap so I'll see if I like them, if not I'll pass them on to someone else
AFM #676

Old April 6th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #132
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Gas tank broke my leg. **** you gas tank. I probably wouldn't have broken anything on the 650 in the same accident
AFM #676

Old April 6th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #133
bluepoof
ninjette.org sage

Name: Carolyn

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250, 2002 Yamaha XT225

Quote:
Gas tank broke my leg. **** you gas tank. I probably wouldn't have broken anything on the 650 in the same accident
The 650 doesn't have a gas tank?

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #134
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Not a razor sharp femur breaking one like the 2fiddy
AFM #676

Old April 7th, 2012, 06:40 AM   #135
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
I went to bed last night around 11:00pm. I had the nurses help position me on my side so that it's a but easier to sleep, though I tend to sweat more. Idk why, these hospital beds always Make me sweat when I try to sleep in them. I have those inflating air pressure things on my feet that fill up ever 10-20 seconds to prevent bloodclots. I've got my water my drugs and my phone, I'm as comfortable as I'm going to get

Around 2:00am I wake up, sweaty, and I have no idea wheeee the hell I am. My legs are constricted I'm wet with sweat and moving my legs seems impossible. WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON. I'm pretty sure I still knew who I was just no idea where I was. Spent a good 5 minutes thinking through it. For some reason the sound of the pressure things on my legs made me think I was in the ocean. Then I thought they were chainsaws on my legs and they were pulling me somewhere. After a good 5 minutes of deductive reasoning, I remember I was in a hospital, and my name is Sean. I had broken a leg and been here for a few days.

After I stopped freking out I tried to find a dry pillow and go back to sleep. I was woken up by the nurse about an hour later because she wanted to run the blood pressure, temp, and whatnot on me. When I fist woke up this time I was like oh **** I'm in an ocean, but I wasn't gna let the lady know that. I let her talk to me till I could figure it out again.

Idk if that was the Percocet or what but that **** was crazy. And it's scary as **** to wake up and not know where you are. Goddamn, I want to go home
AFM #676

Old April 7th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #136
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

Name: CB

Motorcycle(s): Depends on the week you ask

Drugs are bad mmmkk
TnNinjaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #137
akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
I went to bed last night around 11:00pm. I had the nurses help position me on my side so that it's a but easier to sleep, though I tend to sweat more. Idk why, these hospital beds always Make me sweat when I try to sleep in them. I have those inflating air pressure things on my feet that fill up ever 10-20 seconds to prevent bloodclots. I've got my water my drugs and my phone, I'm as comfortable as I'm going to get

Around 2:00am I wake up, sweaty, and I have no idea wheeee the hell I am. My legs are constricted I'm wet with sweat and moving my legs seems impossible. WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON. I'm pretty sure I still knew who I was just no idea where I was. Spent a good 5 minutes thinking through it. For some reason the sound of the pressure things on my legs made me think I was in the ocean. Then I thought they were chainsaws on my legs and they were pulling me somewhere. After a good 5 minutes of deductive reasoning, I remember I was in a hospital, and my name is Sean. I had broken a leg and been here for a few days.

After I stopped freking out I tried to find a dry pillow and go back to sleep. I was woken up by the nurse about an hour later because she wanted to run the blood pressure, temp, and whatnot on me. When I fist woke up this time I was like oh **** I'm in an ocean, but I wasn't gna let the lady know that. I let her talk to me till I could figure it out again.

Idk if that was the Percocet or what but that **** was crazy. And it's scary as **** to wake up and not know where you are. Goddamn, I want to go home
Eeep, that sounds horrible... and kinda cute: waking up thinking your in the ocean... but still horrible
akima is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #138
gfloyd2002
User Title Free Since '12

Name: Floyd

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R Special Edition Green

MOTM - Feb '12
Quote:

Whatever you do, don't look at or think of this picture when you are freaking out. You are welcome.

"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of genius." — William Blake
gfloyd2002 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #139
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
It would have been prime pranking time if I had told the nurse

"it's WWIII you are in a bomb shelter and you legs were blown off!"

"but is my bike ok?"
AFM #676

Last futzed with by Jiggles; April 7th, 2012 at 03:21 PM.

Old April 7th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #140
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
I'm home from the hospital. I'm going to put a video together. I've got a frame by frame of my leg breaking, anyone want to see that?
AFM #676

Old April 7th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #141
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 zx636r

Quote:
I'm home from the hospital. I'm going to put a video together. I've got a frame by frame of my leg breaking, anyone want to see that?
yes

Old April 7th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #142
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13

Link to original page on YouTube.

AFM #676

Old April 7th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #143
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
I know its crazy huh! Stupid 2fiddy gastank
AFM #676

Old April 7th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #144
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 zx636r

Dont worry, its not just the 250s tank lol Mine would have done the same

And damn dude That sucks!!

Old April 7th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #145
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Yea, took a long time to figure out what broke my leg, it didn't seem like landing on the car could have broke it and rolling off the car onto the ground doesnt seem like it would do it either. Then I saw this video which aimed perfectly over at the right time to witness the break, kinda funny.

Also, just went to the bathroom by myself to take a leak at my house, had to go up 2 steps and through a dog gate but that wasn't the hardest part. I didn't want to sit down and I'm wearing basketball shorts with no zipper so aiming while balancing on one foot and in pain was pretty difficult. Complicating things and adding insult to injury, things were a little smaller than I remember them I have a new theory that crashing actually makes your penis smaller making the need for an upgrade to a larger bike all the more important. I'll probably need an zx6r just to get back to standard size
AFM #676

Old April 7th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #146
n4mwd

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Sorry you crashed. That sucks. I can't wait to see the video. I suspect the cameras paid for themselves a few times over.

Penis size: More to do with blood pressure. As you heal, it will return to normal. Your 650 will fill the gap just fine.

I hope you can nail that bitch to the ground. You are entitled to pretty much all the insurance she had plus any uninsured motorist that you had. For more than that, you need a lawyer to see if you can garnish her wages for the rest of her life. With a broken femur, you're going to get pretty much anything you ask for.

Expect the insurance company to try to screw you on the bike damage though. Make sure you document all mods and improvements.

Old April 7th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #147
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
So more heart racing power will make it bigger, got it.

Video, I'm going to work on it today and probably finish it. Going to get some use out of this editing software even though I'm not on my new sexy comp.

I don't know what she had yet but I had a 250/500 for uninsured/underinsured, think I will be set. The lawyer said we have to collect on her insurance before we can do anything with that.

And the lawyer is taking 33.3%... lucky bastard
AFM #676

Old April 7th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #148
n4mwd

Quote:
So more heart racing power will make it bigger, got it.

Video, I'm going to work on it today and probably finish it. Going to get some use out of this editing software even though I'm not on my new sexy comp.

I don't know what she had yet but I had a 250/500 for uninsured/underinsured, think I will be set. The lawyer said we have to collect on her insurance before we can do anything with that.

And the lawyer is taking 33.3%... lucky bastard
The higher the BP the smaller the D. Its the opposite of what most people think. With a femur fracture you probably had some internal bleeding. Ironically, they will probably give you blood thinners like heparin or warfarin to keep other clots from forming. So with the seriousness of a femur fracture, you shouldn't expect normal behavior for at least a few weeks to a month.

The 500 is for multiple people so you only get the 250 plus anything she had. Its a shame you hired the lawyer. You most definitely didn't need one with coverage like that. A friend had Geico when a guy crossed the line and plowed into him head on - broke his tib-fib - Geico came to the house unannounced when I was there and gave him a check for the full uninsured motor vehicle limits - and he hadn't even made a claim yet. So hiring a lawyer is premature and is going to cost you plenty. Sorry about that.

Old April 7th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #149
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
I'm not too worried about the lawyer thing, they are going to take care of absolutely everything for me and really just make my life easier.

I'm actually on a really expensive blood thinner, they cost $1000/box said the pharmacist. Then he comes back after insurance $10 copay, lol
AFM #676

Old April 7th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #150
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Alright, took my first poop since monday and holy ****, that was the most difficult and painful poop I've ever taken. Getting set up on the toilet was hard, I needed to place my leg up on something to alleviate the pain. The holy bible and a magazine rack came to the rescue. Then I smelled something weird, like, old nasty vagina, musta been my boys which lead me to a new theory that crashing a 250 turns you into a woman. The poop itself was like giving birth, pretty damn painful. After passing my butt baby I cleaned myself up, (washed up real good despite the difficulty standing) hobbled back to my couch spot and just let out a huge sigh of relief.

Jebus, so glad I had taken stool softeners.

Am I detailing too much info? Don't break any bones folks
AFM #676

Old April 7th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #151
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

Name: CB

Motorcycle(s): Depends on the week you ask

That was way too much information.
Posted via Mobile Device
TnNinjaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #152
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Whoops...

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #153
gfloyd2002
User Title Free Since '12

Name: Floyd

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R Special Edition Green

MOTM - Feb '12
Quote:
Yes. Jiggles sober = tmi. Jiggles on pain meds = look out!

Quote:
I smelled something weird, like, old nasty vagina
I will regret asking this. How do you even know what that smells like? I want names.

"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of genius." — William Blake
gfloyd2002 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #154
Kstorm21
ninjette.org sage

Name: Katherine

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R SE

Sorry but I as totally laughing at this!!!
Kstorm21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #155
jdoucet93
ninjette.org sage

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2009 R6

Quote:
Alright, took my first poop since monday and holy ****, that was the most difficult and painful poop I've ever taken. Getting set up on the toilet was hard, I needed to place my leg up on something to alleviate the pain. The holy bible and a magazine rack came to the rescue. Then I smelled something weird, like, old nasty vagina, musta been my boys which lead me to a new theory that crashing a 250 turns you into a woman. The poop itself was like giving birth, pretty damn painful. After passing my butt baby I cleaned myself up, (washed up real good despite the difficulty standing) hobbled back to my couch spot and just let out a huge sigh of relief.

Jebus, so glad I had taken stool softeners.

God... I cannont stop laughing at this ****... I love you @Jiggles ....nohomo

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #156
n4mwd

Opioid pain meds like morphine and percoset plug up the bowels like a cork. Ask for Toradol and don't let them short you with Tramadol. Different things. Toradol is extremely strong and doesn't clog your bowels or your brain. You can drive with it. Ask the Dr to let you try it. Worst case they say no. It also has no addictive properties. Might not mix with blood thinners though which is why they might say no.

$1000 a box. What's it called? Most of the time they use heparin, Lovenox or Warfarin. But if you have good insurance, they use the $1000 a box stuff.

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #157
n4mwd

Quote:
Don't break any bones folks
Good advice. I'll take it.

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #158
Trailerboy531
Gear crash test dummy

Name: Max

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 race bike, 2014 ZX-636r

Make sure to list "shrunken penis" under damages in your court filing
Trailerboy531 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #159
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfloyd2002 View Post
I will regret asking this. How do you even know what that smells like? I want names.
Well, I mean, when you go down on a girl you've got a level of expectation and tolerance. If you were served food at a restaurant and it tasted like vagina, you'd be like

But when you're down on a girl you're like eh this isn't so bad. It's a cramped place that just ain't gna be good, but tolerable. So there's been times where maybe the girl I'm with got a little too comfortable and didn't take the time to freshen up or it's been a hot day or w/e. You get down there and its like Woah! that's some stanky pussy. I'm a trooper though, and a gentleman, I'm gna dig through and try to not to make any remarks. Worst thing you can say is like "**** you got a stinky ass pussy what gives? You don't bathe? You want me to show you how to wash it? This better be worth it." I mean she has the right to withhold her treasuretrove, just not the means.

So yea there's been a few instances, one girl was actually from barbados, maybe thats just the natural essence down there.
AFM #676

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #160
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailerboy531 View Post
Make sure to list "shrunken penis" under damages in your court filing
Judge, not only have my thrusting capabilities been greatly diminished but look at this thing, what am I supposed to do with this? Bang my cat? That's illegal most places and I don't want to move. And look smell this, smells like a vagina right!? This bitch is turning me into a tranny
AFM #676