ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old July 7th, 2015, 02:24 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[visordown.com] - Jackass stars Evel Knievel film

JACKASS daredevil Johnny Knoxville has produced a warts-and-all documentary about stunt legend Evel Knievel.

If the trailer for 'Being Evel' is anything to go by then the film certainly looks a lot more promising than the glut of Knievel documentaries released since his death in 2007.

For starters, Knoxville has always been a big Knievel fan and nearly lost his manhood in a back-flip bike stunt as part for an MTV tribute to the American stunt legend.

Knoxville said of 'Being Evel': "I didn't think of Evel Knievel as a daredevil, I thought of him as a superhero. Nobody ever went for it like that before... It's a crazy story, it's just fast, faster and disaster."

The film premiered at the Sundance film festival earlier this year and is next being shown on July 20 at the New Zealand International Film Festival. No general release date has yet been announced.

Related Content

New Evel Knievel documentary hits British TV
Knoxville's ball-busting Knievel video
Knievel's son talks for first time about father
Robbie Knievel to jump 16 buses in London 2010
Robbie Knievel to perform nightime glow stunt

Click here for full story...