ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Gear-related

Old September 16th, 2010, 07:38 PM   #1
Guevara
ninjette.org member

Name: Vahid

Motorcycle(s): 2009 ninja250r, 2008 Versys

Cortech 2 Piece Leather Suit, Size Med/42, Red/Black/White

I have for sale, a 2pc. suit by Cortech. Too loose for me.

The jacket is a size MD/42, Red/Black/White (see pic). It's perforated, has the typical padding in the elboy, shoulder and back. No stains or tears or funky smells. This is the Cortech Impulse II jacket, you can google it and get the full feature list. The cheapest I have found it online was $142 on closeout. It really is in great condition, and I am asking $70 OBO.

Matching pair of cortech perforated black leather riding pants. Size MD/34. These have the hip and knee padding, as well as the velcro patch area for knee sliders (not included). Pants are also in great condition, except for a quarter sized rub close to one knee. Its a scuff where the pant lightly touched the ground after I ground down the slider. Purely cosmetic, and not noticeable unless you look for it. If you would like detailed photos just pm me, or Ill eventually put them up here. Asking $70 OBO as well.

Jackets attach to pants via the usual circumferential zipper.

Shipping is from zip code 00692, at your cost, but Im open to offers. If you take both pieces Ill take ten bucks off each piece, and you can have a full suit in great condition for $120 plus shipping.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg iphone006a.jpg (105.4 KB, 4 views)

Last futzed with by Guevara; September 19th, 2010 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Better Pics
Guevara is offline   Reply With Quote