ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 1986 - 2007 Ninja 250R > 1986 - 2007 Ninja 250R Tech Talk

Old April 16th, 2015, 11:16 AM   #1
bigbadbob
ninjette.org member

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): Bandit 750, Trike.

ecotrons tech questions.

Hi guys. I'm a newbie here and althoough i don't have a ninjette i'm interested in how you guys use the ecotrons kit, you have a wealth of info about it on here and obviously plenty of experiance with it so this seems like the best place to ask questions.

I have a couple of tech questions i'd like to ask if that's ok.

First off... looking at the ninjette wiring diagram it has one ignition pickup so looks like the ignition is a wasted spark system, is this correct?

and if it is wasted spark is the ecotrons a wasted spurt setup?
ok, maybe wasted spurt is the wrong expression as the spurt is not wasted but the analogy is similar.
I guess what i'm really asking is- does each injector spurt twice per cycle (once per rev)?

finally.... what is static timing of the ignition pickup?
I understand the ignition varies between 10* BTDC and 35* BTDC dynamic but i need to know angle between pickup and TDC.

BBB.
bigbadbob is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 17th, 2015, 10:50 AM   #2
bigbadbob
ninjette.org member

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): Bandit 750, Trike.

Ok. here's another queston.
can anyone tell me their values for-
VAL_dlgaGap2TdcAdj
VAL_dlnjAngGap2TdcAdj
VAL_vEng
VAL_nRevPerCycle
and whether ProCAL will let you set a multi tooth trigger in
"calibrations>sensor Characteristics>Crank Position Sensor"?
bigbadbob is offline   Reply With Quote