Link to original page on YouTube.

kyrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 27th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #2
Snake
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
Great apology. That was not what I was expecting. She did a great job.
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 27th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #3
sombo
Newb..... on a steeek! :D

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Harley Davidson XL883L Sportster Superlow

I liked it and agree with her on it. I am kinda torn how I feel about that area.

On one hand their attitude and actions over the last few years (and decades for that matter, but more so recently) has caused me to lose enough respect for them that I feel the Muslim faith is more harmful to mankind than helpful and should cease to exist.

Then I look at how Christianity was back in the Dark Ages and realize that they acted the same way. People were arrested, tortured and killed for being "heretics" if they did/said something that the Church felt was blasphemy. Educated women were often accused of witchcraft and burned alive, and scientific discovery not only stopped but went backwards with much knowledge being lost during that time. And the Bible was held so sacred that only those that were dedicated to serving the church (priests and monks) were allowed to even touch it. The Church also tried to force their belief's on to everyone putting fear into them if they didn't and set out to conquer the world and destroy the 'heretics' in the name of God. This means that at one time, they were just like the Muslim faith of today.

I also consider the idea that if we were to wipe out the Muslims, then we would be no better then them in that respect. Yes, they are currently the most violent, angry, hate growing, controlling, and disrespectful religion we know of today. But considering the things that have been done in the name of Christianity over the centuries, can we really justify wiping them out for what they are currently doing? Surely there has to be something in between doing nothing and genocide that we can do to get them to see the light? By that I mean that a life is more precious than a written book, and that we are all related as children of God instead of being the servants of Satan (as has been heard of the middle eastern Muslims in talking about US and other faiths).

So how do we go from here? Do we fight fire with fire and hurt them so bad that they can't hurt anyone any more? Do we pull all of our forces out of the Middle east, lock down the borders back home, and act like the middle east doesn't exist? Or is there some other option that might be able to create peace?

As it stands right now, I'm more in the boat of just blanket bombing the middle east with as many fuel bombs as we can drop as quickly as we can drop them. I see it as more of a golden rule type of thing, but in reverse. Do onto others as they do onto you, for that is how they wish to be treated. If they want to wipe out all the 'infidels' for not being Muslim even after all these years/decades of trying to come to peace with them, then it means that they want others to try and wipe them out as well for being of a different religion than their 'enemies'. They apparently don't want peace, they show repeatedly that they want war/genocide against all non-Muslim. Golden rule applied in reverse.
sombo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 27th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #4
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Very good!

Old February 27th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #5
JS73
ninjette.org guru

Name: Joel

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250

WERA #273 Novice
Boogeyman Racing.
JS73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 2nd, 2012, 09:53 PM   #6
lgk

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2012 EX250, 2014 EX300

couldn't have said it better myself.

why are we apologizing...
muslims were the ones who desecrated the Quran first by writing in it. we burned them in accordance with the islamic faith...

are they against the saudis destroying thousands a year?
lgk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 4th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #7
greenaero
Motorcycle Hypermiler

Name: Vic

Motorcycle(s): 1999 & 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250R's

Well said!!! thanks for sharing
greenaero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 4th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #8
Klondike1020
Intrepid Adventurer

Name: Josh