Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Notices

Old January 16th, 2020, 01:39 PM   #1
Worldtraveller
ninjette.org sage

Name: Lane

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 (trackbike), CBR600RR, GS500F

'09 250 track bike for sale or possible trade for 400

Not street legal, I no longer have any of the stock bodywork, turn signals, etc.

This machine has a total of ~5300 miles on the stock motor. The last ~800 have been track and race miles, with an oil and filter change every other weekend (typically about 1.5 race hours/weekend).

Still has the stock instrument cluster and handlebars. I will probably upgrade this to clip-ons if it doesn't sell before race season starts.

Race body work
Rear sets
Leo Vince CF exhaust (saves almost 12 lbs over stock)
Fully safety wired
Coolant has been flushed and replaced with race legal water/wetter.
Currently has Pirelli DOT tires that don't need warmers (I use warmers for racing).

This bike won me a champoinship in 2014. It has only been ridden a few times since then, as I have been moving around the country a bit. It is currently stored with an empty fuel tank and had the oil changed prior to storage.

I will put fresh oil in (and safety wire if requested) prior to sale at no charge. You will need a bike stand for it, as I use mine for my CBR, and for the track.

This is a great track bike, but less competitive in racing these days unless your club has a class for older bikes. It's a great bike for track days, and if I had a bigger garage, I would keep it just for that. Great beginner bike to start doing track days if you've ever been interested.

$2k, or trade +$$ for a Ninja 400.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...TMyNVJHUWhrZDQ
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...1NTVHZqR1lnYVE
Worldtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote