ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old July 15th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #1
oroboros
GDTRFB

Name: Drew

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250 - sold 2005 EX500R project

Why They Ride, A Moto-Documentry

I just ordered, received and watched this documentary. It is mostly based around Deal's Gap. I was interested to see it since it is my local ride. It does give you a good sense of the area and some of the roads including plenty of footage of the Dragon.

In the film when they are standing at the overlook, it really is just like this. You meet folks from all over and quite often you see them getting off of their bike with a big grin saying something to the extent of "that was great, totally worth the trip!"

I figured that I would pass it on to anyone who wants to watch it and perhaps they could pass it on to someone else in the forum who might be interested.

My theory is pay-it forward. I will mail it to you and then you mail it on to the next person.

http://www.whytheyride.com/

If you plan on coming out for the Ninja 250 rally in August this will be a nice preview.

I guess if for some reason it ends up with no where else to go... you can send it back to me.

(I'm going to include a small token for the first person)

Old July 15th, 2011, 01:54 PM   #2
Xoulrath
ninjette.org sage

Name: T

Motorcycle(s): Current: '11 ZX-6R; Previous: '09 Ninjette; '08 ZX-6R (Ex-Wife '09 TU250X)

I'm interested. PM me if it is still in your possession and I'll shoot you back my address.

Old July 15th, 2011, 02:28 PM   #3
oroboros
GDTRFB

Name: Drew

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250 - sold 2005 EX500R project

PM sent
Posted via Mobile Device
oroboros is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 20th, 2011, 06:03 PM   #4
Xoulrath
ninjette.org sage

Motorcycle(s): Current: '11 ZX-6R; Previous: '09 Ninjette; '08 ZX-6R (Ex-Wife '09 TU250X)

Got the video in today and watched it. My wife and I loved it. It is a great documentary on why people ride.

Who wants it next? Post here first, then PM me with your address info.

Old July 22nd, 2011, 09:25 AM   #5
YORCHI
n00b

Name: Jorge

Motorcycle(s): Blue 2010 Ninja 250

I'd love to watch it next if you still have it. Are we doing like a geocach thing and including a small token to pass on?
YORCHI is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 22nd, 2011, 09:35 AM   #6
Xoulrath
ninjette.org sage

I started this thread with the word "borrow" in the title, because no one responded to this one yet. dubojr just beat you to it. I will be mailing it to him today or tomorrow. I guess he can mail it to you next. It will eventually make it your way though.

Old July 22nd, 2011, 09:45 AM   #7
YORCHI
n00b

Name: Jorge

Motorcycle(s): Blue 2010 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
I started this thread with the word "borrow" in the title, because no one responded to this one yet. dubojr just beat you to it. I will be mailing it to him today or tomorrow. I guess he can mail it to you next. It will eventually make it your way though.
you know what they say...'sharing is caring'
YORCHI is offline   Reply With Quote