Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old December 6th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #81
Boom King
So, where's the reverse?

Name: Anson

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
When did I suggest they should celebrate xmas, just that people shouldn't be so afraid of offending others that they piss all over their own customs to avoid causing offence.

I try to even it out by being offensive to each and every tradition, I don't discriminate
Haha! Well at least you're consistent.

I understand someone wanting to wish Merry Christmas in a country of predominantly Christian values but there's a marked difference between that and wishing Merry Christmas and telling a Jewish person or Muslim that it's the same God and asking why they should be offended. This lack of understanding is exactly why they would get offended.
Boom King is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Minor Rant beqwarrior Off-Topic 20 November 17th, 2011 02:00 PM
[sportrider - latest stories] - Street Holiday Special: ASV Inventions' F3 Holiday Pr Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 October 7th, 2010 10:40 AM
random rant sombo General Motorcycling Discussion 45 January 5th, 2010 06:57 AM
Scooter Rant BlueTyke General Motorcycling Discussion 31 May 18th, 2009 02:20 PM